PDA

View Full Version : What do you munch on?...

LeahLooksBetterInTheDark
10th April 2010, 04:01 PM
You've been out/stayed in and been drinking etc

before you go to bed/get home what do you get yourself to eat

Mine is nearly always the same...McCoys salt and vinegar crisps and bovril sandwiches!- oh my god, such a treat after a night on it! i've been known to devour six packets of McCoys in one go :laff:

So what does everyone else go for when they've got munchies?

Mike.
10th April 2010, 04:37 PM
Parmo.

Nizzy
10th April 2010, 04:56 PM
A large chicken donner with chilli sauce.

San Diego
10th April 2010, 05:52 PM
Either eggs and bacon or a huge carne asada burrito...with tons of guacamole!

rhondda rudie
10th April 2010, 06:26 PM
Either eggs and bacon or a huge carne asada burrito...with tons of guacamole!

What's carne asada burrito apart from a bloody good score in Spanish scrabble.

San Diego
10th April 2010, 08:20 PM
It's a burrito filled with a specially marinated, thin strips of steak, wrapped in a flour tortilla filled with beans and tomato, lettuce, sour cream and tons of guacamole....say buh-bye hang over!!!

rhondda rudie
10th April 2010, 08:30 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QHnwb8n4ubk..........Does it have this effect Fi?:laff:

San Diego
10th April 2010, 08:56 PM
Only if you get it with habanero peppers!

Anniemg
10th April 2010, 08:59 PM
It's a burrito filled with a specially marinated, thin strips of steak, wrapped in a flour tortilla filled with beans and tomato, lettuce, sour cream and tons of guacamole....say buh-bye hang over!!!

my idea of heaven.....mexican food.....love it :love:

McDUB BOY aka Superal
10th April 2010, 08:59 PM
I do like a slice of

Jolene
10th April 2010, 11:32 PM
Hmmm, Bagga and I do this alot after being out drinking and dancing. We usually stop and get some fries and maybe a burger. Depending on where we are we have been known to get a slice of pizza. There's nothing like having a few drinks and dancing your a** off till 1 or 2am then finding some food.

Doing it tonight, going to San Fran to see The Melodians.

:love: Jolene

rhondda rudie
10th April 2010, 11:34 PM
Hmmm, Bagga and I do this alot after being out drinking and dancing. We usually stop and get some fries and maybe a burger. Depending on where we are we have been known to get a slice of pizza. There's nothing like having a few drinks and dancing your a** off till 1 or 2am then finding some food.

Doing it tonight, going to San Fran to see The Melodians.

Have a great time.:bounce::bounce::bounce:

pgb
10th April 2010, 11:36 PM
Thats the food i like to Jolene after a night out.

Have fun tonight.:beer:

Jolene
11th April 2010, 11:56 PM
Thanks Rhondda and pgb. Was a great night. We ended up getting a slice of pizze, but it was shitty pizza! Oh well... the music, drinks, and dancing were good. The Melodians were AMAZING of course.

rhondda rudie
12th April 2010, 12:08 AM
Thanks Rhondda and pgb. Was a great night. We ended up getting a slice of pizze, but it was shitty pizza! Oh well... the music, drinks, and dancing were good. The Melodians were AMAZING of course.

Glad you enjoyed it.Did they sing Sweet Sensation and Get Along Without You Now.

Jolene
12th April 2010, 12:11 AM
They sure did Rhondda, and It's My Delight too. Bagga told one of them that UB40 had done a version of Get Along Without You and he said he had heard it and really liked it.

:love:Jolene

rhondda rudie
12th April 2010, 12:18 AM
They sure did Rhondda, and It's My Delight too. Bagga told one of them that UB40 had done a version of Get Along Without You and he said he had heard it and really liked it.

:love:Jolene

Thanks Jolene.:smile: