PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations England

rhondda rudie
7th February 2010, 01:35 AM
(Grits teeth)Well done England for yesterday's victory in the 6 nations game against Wales.(Wipes tear off keyboard)The best side won so good luck for the rest of the championship.It takes me back to 2003 when UB40 recorded Swing Low as the official England official rugby world cup song.You wouldn't believe the abuse I got from friends and work colleagues,almost all of whom asked me exactly the same question-"Have you seen what that f**king band of yours has done".The boys only won me back over by not playing it at the Cardiff gig on the Homegrown tour.What sensitivity.

Waltjo
7th February 2010, 09:25 AM
(Grits teeth)Well done England for yesterday's victory in the 6 nations game against Wales.(Wipes tear off keyboard)The best side won so good luck for the rest of the championship.It takes me back to 2003 when UB40 recorded Swing Low as the official England official rugby world cup song.You wouldn't believe the abuse I got from friends and work colleagues,almost all of whom asked me exactly the same question-"Have you seen what that f**king band of yours has done".The boys only won me back over by not playing it at the Cardiff gig on the Homegrown tour.What sensitivity.

Grits teeth is right Tom :laff::laff::laff::laff:
Well done Ireland :beer::beer:

McDUB BOY aka Superal
7th February 2010, 03:31 PM
Well done engrland , lol

Waltjo
7th February 2010, 03:40 PM
Well done engrland , lol

Macdub your team are playing now lol :bigwink: and losing at the moment to France :eek:

McDUB BOY aka Superal
7th February 2010, 03:42 PM
So what changes , lol,

PatriciaP
7th February 2010, 03:43 PM
Yeah well done England & Ireland, just watching the Scotland/France match now, France certainly have the upper hand so far. :-|