PDA

View Full Version : Kay Burley is a bitch ...

reallytruly
3rd February 2010, 05:11 PM
Not a good day for poor Pete to be doing interviews about his album ... what a cold hearted cow :shock:

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/lLXcQNQJ0qk&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/lLXcQNQJ0qk&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

San Diego
3rd February 2010, 05:14 PM
Who the fk is Kay Burley and who the fk is Pete...but more importantly, why would I give a fk???? :evil:

reallytruly
3rd February 2010, 05:16 PM
Who the fk said you had to look? Fk off.

Waltjo
3rd February 2010, 05:17 PM
She is Jordan :roll: Fi nuff said eh? and Pete is her ex hubby :aagh:

reallytruly
3rd February 2010, 05:18 PM
Mags you nut :love: Kay Burley isn't Jordan

San Diego
3rd February 2010, 05:20 PM
Who the fk said you had to look? Fk off.

How can I not fkn look when you teased me with the word Biatch, it practically screamed my fkn name!!!!!!!!

Waltjo
3rd February 2010, 05:21 PM
Mags you nut :love: Kay Burley isn't Jordan
who is she then??? :grin: :laff::laff::laff:

reallytruly
3rd February 2010, 05:22 PM
Shut it, or I'll set that woman from last night on to you ... :laff:

San Diego
3rd February 2010, 05:25 PM
Pffttt..... She doesn't scare me!!! :laff: It is all about me!

Aaron Otang
3rd February 2010, 05:33 PM
I feel very sorry for the Lad (Andre).he's trying to do the right thing...Dwight Yorke should have kept it in his pants the arrogant twat!!! when you have a child NO MATTER what pshysiclly or disability it has (<<spell check please lol)) . you should be responsible.he dosen't care he's more worried worried at what rotton young WAG he can shag next...Sadly Jordan is just a Spunk Bubble & will never change..she is an embarressment to the Female species..As for Kate Burley!! she's being a Phoney..thats all about viewing figures..she should be ashamed of herself for being so LOW!

reallytruly
3rd February 2010, 05:42 PM
I feel very sorry for the Lad (Andre).he's trying to do the right thing...Dwight Yorke should have kept it in his pants the arrogant twat!!! when you have a child NO MATTER what pshysiclly or disability it has (<<spell check please lol)) . you should be responsible.he dosen't care he's more worried worried at what rotton young WAG he can shag next...Sadly Jordan is just a Spunk Bubble & will never change..she is an embarressment to the Female species..As for Kate Burley!! she's being a Phoney..thats all about viewing figures..she should be ashamed of herself for being so LOW!

What he said ...

homelygal1963
3rd February 2010, 05:48 PM
Yes she is a BIATCH ..... :mad:
How the hell can she expect Pete to be put on the spot like that....??? :shock: :roll:
Poor bloke....
Team Andre all the way....

Her & Alex getting married is the biggest publicity stunt ever.... :laff:

Reminds me of :vader:

Carolanne
3rd February 2010, 05:58 PM
That was very embarrassing for him - hope he gave her what for off air.
I felt very sorry for him - you can tell he is a good father - pity the kids mother isn't so great!!

C

pgb
3rd February 2010, 06:46 PM
That lady is really rude:aagh:........and HE stays polite!!!!! [hat of for him]]

~Shaz~ (aka DubGal)
3rd February 2010, 09:51 PM
couldn't believe it when i saw it earlier...
petes a good guy...his songs are shite... but he loves those kids...all 3 of them...

rhondda rudie
3rd February 2010, 10:06 PM
Pete seems a decent guy and it wasn't nice to see him upset.I can't,for the life of me,understand why people are facinated with the private lives of such people,though.I'm not even interested in the private lives of people that I really admire.It's 1 of the things I've always liked about UB40.If they want to tell us something about their everyday lives then great but,if not,then it's none of our business anyway.

Starshine007
3rd February 2010, 10:24 PM
It tends to be those that lead the most mundane lives who have to know all about everyone else's, particularly the allegedly glam lives of celebs. They live vicariously and become obsessional about knowing every single detail of what goes on. They don't seem to realise that the majority of the stories are just that .... stories made up by tabloid hacks and trash magazine journos.

Some of my workmates are just as bad - particularly with the trash mags, they're all over the place. And no, I don't peep at them, just seeing the cover pages is bad enough.

Waltjo
3rd February 2010, 10:37 PM
I just saw the interview and now I understand :neutral: what a cow :ooh: and Dwight York is a knob :madder:

UK Warrior
3rd February 2010, 10:55 PM
Dwight Yorke is a cock, Kay Burley SHOULD know better than to do that live on air... but I strongly expect that is exactly what she wanted to happen in order to grab some publicity. Peter Andrex seems like a nice enough chap. But, ultimately, who gives a fcuk?

Couples split up every single day (sometimes the same two people!! lol), and kids get caught up in the middle of it all. Why should we care anymore about their three kids? We should care about the welfare of ALL children. I just wish that the people who invest so much of their time on gawping at and offering their opinion on the children of the rich and famous would spend half as much time on helping out in local children's homes and making sure that the children on THEIR OWN DOOR STEPS were well looked after and were given the opportunity to enjoy a nurturing and engaging childhood.

Rant over!

Later,

UKW.

Lilia Urrutia
4th February 2010, 01:41 AM
I have not clue who these two people are, however, poor guy it's about time he spoke up to end this ridiculous interview!!!! It's a shame people this tacky are allowed a television show.

Aaron Otang
4th February 2010, 07:09 AM
We should care about the welfare of ALL children.

Spot on!!!!

Kids take a minute to make, & a lifetime to look after. They're supposed to be OUR Future!!!!

joolz
4th February 2010, 12:58 PM

WHAT HE SAID.....and a whole load more! SHE is making a mockery of marriage & having kids! and i for one, wont be buying any magazines with their 'cross dressing sham of a relationship/marriage in!!!'

flossy
4th February 2010, 04:39 PM
didn`t see that yesterday, it was awful and a spiteful thing to do he was clearly very upset but that was obviously the intention , should hang their heads in shame :frown:

WINI
6th February 2010, 03:24 PM
[QUOTE=reallytruly;1439962]Not a good day for poor Pete to be doing interviews about his album ... what a cold hearted cow :shock

I was thinking the same as i watch it to reallytruly.

NEPCHOON ROSE
6th February 2010, 08:23 PM
i will take bets that he will be in hello magazine flogging his story and getting paid

kate13
6th February 2010, 09:20 PM
Whatever you think about there relationship you can't fault pete as a dad the 3 kids they'd be better with him full-time....Dwight Yorke :roll: i wouldn't give him the time of day.

NEPCHOON ROSE
6th February 2010, 09:35 PM
Whatever you think about there relationship you can't fault pete as a dad the 3 kids they'd be better with him full-time....Dwight Yorke :roll: i wouldn't give him the time of day.

well yeah dwight yorke is an week old peice of arse fungus. both pete and jordan would sell them selves to any glossy mag and use the kids, which is wrong

JB40
7th February 2010, 07:23 AM
Arse fungus ? That's a new one.

I'm wondering whether jordan has a deal with the ScUM newspaper. Murdoch owns the sun and sky news. Maybe they are trying to hurt 'brand peter'.