PDA

View Full Version : X Factor

Kodiak
13th January 2010, 12:34 AM
So, it seems Simon Cowell is leaving American Idol after this season to concentrate on bringing the X Factor to North America next year. Is this show any good? I only usually watch American Idol for the first four weeks, mainly to laugh at all the people that are truly convinced that they can sing when, obviously, they have never sang outside the shower before, or at least in front of anyone. I know, mean, but it does make for a good laugh. Can these people not hear how bad they are???

Is X Factor worth watching? I think it is a similar format to American Idol but I think I read somewhere that the judges get more involved.

j59
13th January 2010, 12:35 AM
Same thing, different title.

love jx

Kodiak
13th January 2010, 12:39 AM
Same thing, different title.

love jx

Thanks! That's what I thought from what I was reading today, but didn't know for sure, as it sounds abit big brothery to me...they're all sequestered in a house with the judges mentoring them or something like that?

San Diego
13th January 2010, 12:40 AM
LMFAO....... That's the only part I watch too Kodiak :laff: :laff: I love laughing at them. Does that make me a mean girl??? :laff:

Kodiak
13th January 2010, 12:45 AM
Well, if it does, it makes me mean too, because I've been looking forward to it for awhile now. OMG, some people just haven't got a clue. The only ones I don't laugh at are the ones with obvious...umm...mental issues. They've had a few one in the last few years. Those are sad. The rest are just hysterical. I figure hey, if you are that tone deaf that you can't even recognize you are that bad, and you want to be on that show and wait for hours and hours to get your shot at shaming yourself, I get to laugh at you!

My singing is left in the shower for a reason!!

San Diego
13th January 2010, 12:47 AM
Only in the shower??? ((Peers over top of glasses))

Kodiak
13th January 2010, 12:57 AM
Only in the shower??? ((Peers over top of glasses))

Shhhhhhhhhhhh. The train "incident" only happened once, that I know of, and they still allow me to take the train every day.

Okay, and when I'm cleaning, but hubby was stupid enough to marry me, so he has to suffer through it, and my 3 1/2 yr old...well, that birth was a looooooooooong one so she owes me...

:laff:

NUB40
13th January 2010, 12:10 PM
LMFAO....... That's the only part I watch too Kodiak :laff: :laff: I love laughing at them. Does that make me a mean girl??? :laff:

No not at all :wink: i just love the first auditions :lol: :lol: