PDA

View Full Version : "March" In Wooton Bassett.............

Tik
6th January 2010, 10:50 PM
shall we have an intellectual debate.......or shall we blank it?.....

McDUB BOY aka Superal
6th January 2010, 10:52 PM
I am against it,

j59
6th January 2010, 10:53 PM
shall we have an intellectual debate.......or shall we blank it?.....

This cold weather, Tik, I'll go for the blanket....

Where's Jimmy's snow shoes when you need them?

love jx

kate13
6th January 2010, 11:03 PM
Tik i'm against it.

San Diego
6th January 2010, 11:03 PM
I hear March is a lovely time to visit Wooten :grin:

McDUB BOY aka Superal
6th January 2010, 11:05 PM
Dust fi dust

Tik
6th January 2010, 11:15 PM
kate...mcthumb....i think 99%of the population are against it(foof..fork orf):dog:...one half of of me says let them...let mr choudary and his followers have a stroll through the town.....let them start a riot,let them have the shit kicked out of them...cus thats what will happen...every single extreme english/british group bnp...edl....lads who follow football and are part of "firms"...its rich pickings.....the other half of me says i hope its prevented because the media will love it....every single tabloid paper will be full of it....eg:quality papers like the daily star...a mate of mine told me yesterday that the front page headline was "JORDAN TO STORM BIG BROTHER HOUSE"....a few pages in some little comment the star says...blah blah re mr choudary........if this march goes ahead....it will be blasted over the papers...and every ignorant fukwit who cant string two sentences together will be giving it the big un.....there are a two groups on facebook...one started by muslims who are against it...one started by non muslims....the comments couldnt be more different........

will the last bloke switch the light off please.........

Waltjo
6th January 2010, 11:17 PM
Blank it I think :madder: these people should not be given air time :madder:

Rebel Soul
6th January 2010, 11:25 PM
They'll all get caught and nicked.

When the Bradders riots happened on July 7 2001, the police had cameras and for the following two weeks, they showed clear pictures of EVERYONE who took part. Most people just turned themselves in.

Not just thick but to riot, I mean "protest" in the middle of winter....?!

Starshine007
6th January 2010, 11:26 PM
.... to riot in the middle of winter....?!

Maybe they'll all freeze solid.... we can hope can't we?

Rebel Soul
6th January 2010, 11:32 PM
Maybe they'll all freeze solid.... we can hope can't we?

Or maybe they'll all have a group hug. :-)

kate13
7th January 2010, 12:00 AM
Tik i'll agree with what you said, in one of the broadsheets newspapers, there's a letter of the Muslim council and they're all against it just like the rest off us are.

I can't see it going a head or the goverment allowing it, public opinon is dead against it....If it goes ahead, desert the streets, shutters down on shops, so there the only gobdshites on the streets is them...Ignore the :rolleyes: