PDA

View Full Version : Lozza/Lozza2

Starshine007
10th December 2009, 10:33 AM
I was speaking to her at the Brighton Centre last night. She's having password problems. Put the correct one in 5 times but can't log in. Also she's been using lozza2 lately but the password reminder option sent her the one for lozza - which still didn't work.

I said I'd put up a post asking for help on her behalf :D

Luci Lockit
10th December 2009, 11:16 AM
Message to Lozza!
Sign in as a guest and post here (this little Log in forum is enabled for guests to post in, about login problems) and I will see what I can do.. But firstly, check that you are signing into the forum named "community" not "backstage please :wink:
We will get you back, dont worry! :D
Luci x

Starshine007
10th December 2009, 02:44 PM
Thanks Luci, hopefully she'll look in soon.

Unregisteredlozza
14th December 2009, 06:43 PM
i still cant log in.

Unregisteredlozza
15th December 2009, 03:35 PM
the last time i was able to post i was lozza2.
you are now saying i am just lozza and have given me a load of numbers/letters for a password.
i have tried numerous times to put them in but keep getting a message that something is wrong!
hope someone can help me.
thanks to starshine for starting the ball rolling, was good to meet you at brighton.

Unregisteredlozza
21st December 2009, 09:51 PM
hellooooooooooo, anyone there to help?

Luci Lockit
22nd December 2009, 08:39 AM
lol.. sorry Loz.. I will get hold of Ash, to help you, as Im a bit stumped!
It's been a bit hectic here, so tho I have been reading, I have not solved your problem!
But we will :D

Luci x

Unregisteredlozza
4th January 2010, 06:22 PM
helllllllllllllllllllo, i`m still stuck in this ere box and its very cold n lonely dont ya know.
please dont forget me.

Luci Lockit
4th January 2010, 11:58 PM
Aw Lozza honey, I'm so sorry! It's too complicated for me- but I need to find Ash.. I have pmd him.. hang in there! Lx

Luci Lockit
21st January 2010, 03:20 PM
Ok Lozza.. I have sent u an email to the account I have registered for you. If you cant receive it, or you are no longer using the freeserve addy, let me know!!
Luci x

Ash
25th January 2010, 10:14 AM
Is this all ok now or can Lozza still not login?

Luci Lockit
25th January 2010, 12:35 PM
I dont know Ash, I took so long getting back to her that I fear she has been swallowed up by a vacuous black hole :C

Unregistered
30th January 2010, 09:58 PM
hi lucy, i look for e-mails daily but have had nothing through from you.
i wonder if you have the correct one? it is............

Luci Lockit
30th January 2010, 11:36 PM
Hi Lozza.. got your message but not publishing it, coz of the personal details on there. I have sent you an email to that address.. should all work out now I hope!
Let me know
Lx

Unregistered
11th October 2011, 09:31 PM
hello remember me? lol! comp went bang got a new one now cant get back on here!!! cant remember password or anything.
all i want to ask is ......is there gonna be a winter tour in the uk?

lozzaUnregistered
15th October 2011, 08:50 PM
Hello....anybody there?

Luci Lockit
15th October 2011, 11:28 PM
Hi Lorraine
Sorry- I am not sure what to do with you lol
Both Ash & I sent you all sorts of messages last year, and we tried to get you back, but you went away without answering. Shall I send you another password change, or do you just want to know tour dates? I havent been told of any in the UK as yet, but a few are up on the tour page for Holland and Belgium.
Let me know if you need any more help getting back in and I will ask Ash to sort you out.
Luci x

TiciaBlovesUB
16th October 2011, 02:38 AM
I think we need to throw a huge, international party when this all works out! hehehe.

Unregistered
17th October 2011, 06:58 PM
i wanna come back......please. x
but i am really rubbish with computers. so do div language please. lol.

Lilia Urrutia
1st November 2011, 09:04 PM
I think we need to throw a huge, international party when this all works out! hehehe.

I'm with you Ticia ;)

Unregistered
2nd July 2012, 05:50 PM
told ya i was rubbish at this pooter lark didnt i.
never mind forgotton password, i`m not even certain what me name is any more......DOH !!! ive been lozza and lozza2.
this is the only e-mail i know...... *****************
please try n help this divvy bird out.

Luci Lockit
3rd July 2012, 10:17 AM
Hi again Lozza
Your user name is" lozza. " little "L" with a full stop at the end.

OK, sent you an email at your address that you just gave me. It tells you a new password.
I shall try this once again coz I have done it several times and then you dont come back! lol
So check your email, and come and tell me if it doesnt work.
Are you sure you are trying on THIS forum and not the backstage area, because that is a different place and new password entirely.
Check your spam folder if you do not see my email.
Now you know your user name, you could also request a "forgot your password" request and get it sent, but I have done this for you already.

Good luck!
Luci Lockit

lozza.
3rd July 2012, 05:07 PM
Yeeeeeeeeee haaaaaaaaaaaaa i`m back!!!! Thanks luci. Xxx

Luci Lockit
4th July 2012, 09:33 AM
Hurrah!!!!! Welcome back :D xx

dutchy
6th August 2012, 01:29 AM
Fkn time ;)