PDA

View Full Version : Missed USB Wristbands

Katie/Reflex
25th November 2009, 02:51 PM
Hi All,

We would like to apologise to those who have been to the gigs thus far and have not had the opportunity to purchase the Dub Sessions II wristband. We have encountered technical issues but I can assure you that the wristbands will be on sale from Berlin onwards.

For those of you who have attended the Ireland,Glasgow and Newcastle shows and would like to purchase a Dub Sessions II wristband you can send your contact details (Name/Address/Telephone number) and you will be contacted regarding payment.

Starshine007
25th November 2009, 04:01 PM
Thanks Katie

j59
25th November 2009, 04:14 PM
Thanks for info.

My name's jen my phone number is [removed], Look forward to hearing from you

love jx

~Shaz~ (aka DubGal)
25th November 2009, 04:40 PM
Jen...get your number off the public board :laff:
send a pm instead... mucho safer!

j59
25th November 2009, 04:45 PM
It wasn't really my phone number Shaz....I'm dizzy, but not that dizzy, lol

love jx

~Shaz~ (aka DubGal)
25th November 2009, 04:47 PM
oh.... LOL.... dizzy blonde moment hahaha :blush:

Soul Rebel
25th November 2009, 04:48 PM
Katie,

Where do we send our name address etc etc I looked to send you pm but I cant :-(please help????

cocorod
25th November 2009, 04:53 PM
hi katie. i'm having the same probelm as soul rebel. please help. still finding my way around lol

Dean M
25th November 2009, 04:57 PM
cant promise anything but if i have some spare cash @ the O2 i will try get a few to post out..............
all depends on cash .......

UB40 FILES
25th November 2009, 05:01 PM
I think you should use this Email info@ub40.co.uk

Katie/Reflex
25th November 2009, 06:58 PM
Yes use info@ub40.co.uk and I will get in touch.

dez
25th November 2009, 10:36 PM
:bouncered::bouncered::bouncered:

NICE ONE!!!

Thanks Katie & Luci, my details just gone through on e-mail.

:bouncered::bouncered::bouncered:

McDUB BOY aka Superal
30th November 2009, 11:30 AM
Katie did you get my e mail

bernie

Bytheway2006
2nd December 2009, 11:30 AM
Hi Katie,

I have just sent you an E mail

Thanks

John

DOC
4th December 2009, 06:45 PM
Hi Katie,

Any developments?, I've not heard anything from reflex? Thankyou.

Katie/Reflex
7th December 2009, 01:00 PM
If you have sent me an email to info@ub40.co.uk you should have recieved an email Friday regarding the wristbands. If this is not the case then send me an email to the above address and I will get in contact.

bt/ub40
3rd January 2010, 07:43 PM
For everyone thats contacted me regards the 'USB malfunctions' this is the post to read and contact Katie..cheers...BT

j59
3rd January 2010, 08:07 PM
For everyone thats contacted me regards the 'USB malfunctions' this is the post to read and contact Katie..cheers...BT

Are you saying that you don't make them personally, all by yourself, Brian?

love jx

bt/ub40
3rd January 2010, 11:39 PM
Well I know its going to be a huge disappointment for some folks BUT no and we know all the proper pop stars do manufacture their own merchandise..Its all Elvis's fault he used to do the printing for his T shirts and actually pour the hot plastic onto the presses to make his albums BUT we are far too lazy..Im ashamed :shame: Anyway back to the USB bracelets, I don't even have one In fact ...Everytime I got one I gave it away...BUT Katie will take care of anyone that is having problems...

miguel_rm
18th March 2010, 04:20 PM
Hi,

A month ago, in the UB40 Concert in Lima, I bought a USB wristband. Before the payment, I asked the salesman if the wristband contained the Dud Sessions 2 album, and he said yes. Later when I check the content, it only had the Dub Sessions 1 album, which I already own. I wanted the wristband for the Dub Sessions 2.

Could you help me with this issue? I couldn't write before because I was traveling.

Best Regards,

Miguel.