Watchdog in the Kitchen
9th April 2009, 01:17 PM
Well... feel free to speculate away... :roll:

bobby
9th April 2009, 08:19 PM
i think its bobby. he`s a twat.

Watchdog in the Kitchen
9th April 2009, 08:44 PM
i think its bobby. he`s a twat.It's the first time I've ever been able to agree with anything you've posted.

bobby
9th April 2009, 08:58 PM
oh how super for you. away top yourself.

Crump
10th April 2009, 01:02 AM
Who the fook voted me as ratty??!?!
Thanks.
But no thanks...

McDUB BOY aka Superal
10th April 2009, 08:08 AM
IM NOT SAYING ,GR##P

McDUB BOY :wink:

San Diego
10th April 2009, 05:57 PM
((jumps up and down clapping gleefully)) I'm winning..... I'm winning :grin:

Starshine007
10th April 2009, 06:00 PM
Since I haven't the bl**dy foggiest who ratty is I voted for you Fi so you keep winning :wink:

San Diego
10th April 2009, 06:08 PM
Ooooohhhhhh....thanks honey :kiss:

Tik
10th April 2009, 09:03 PM
who is tikiup?

Luci Lockit
12th April 2009, 09:48 PM
Watchdog...

Attention seeking behaviour
Seek Help

STING
13th April 2009, 05:53 PM
so two peeps think i'm ratty eh? must be some of the newbies, cos those that know me know i don't need to hide behind an alias. if i wanna say summat i generally do! :roll:

San Diego
13th April 2009, 05:58 PM
so two peeps think i'm ratty eh? must be some of the newbies, cos those that know me know i don't need to hide behind an alias. if i wanna say summat i generally do! :roll:

Same with me Stink.......except I have 5 votes :laff: :laff:

hillyjo13
13th April 2009, 06:21 PM
its deffo not crump or me :P

Watchdog in the Kitchen
13th April 2009, 07:44 PM
its deffo not crump or me :PThank the lord that I am not you.

bobby
13th April 2009, 08:16 PM
HA. watchdog is a god-botherer.

Watchdog in the Kitchen
15th April 2009, 07:42 AM
HA. watchdog is a god-botherer.Ha. bobby is a genital self-abuser.

jah1991
15th April 2009, 11:43 AM
there should be an option for me :lol:

Watchdog in the Kitchen
16th April 2009, 09:13 PM
there should be an option for me :lol:Attention seeker?

MAYBETOMORROW
18th April 2009, 02:13 PM
its deffo not crump or me :P

That I am 100% sure of

Groovy 40
18th April 2009, 06:01 PM
its not me coz..............................i'm BT 8)

Watchdog in the Kitchen
19th April 2009, 12:24 AM
its not me coz..............................i'm BT 8)BT = Bad trust?

hillyjo13
23rd April 2009, 07:12 PM
watchdog still as charming as eva

Watchdog in the Kitchen
24th April 2009, 09:30 AM
watchdog still as charming as evaDoes your warden know you have internet access?

john balfour
7th May 2009, 06:26 PM
:D Clue.........B.B.M. :lol:

STING
7th May 2009, 07:13 PM
big bad motherfuka?

STING
7th May 2009, 07:14 PM
billy bigballs mcgraw?

Crump
22nd May 2009, 11:07 AM
Im in second place woohooo!

Clubreggae
23rd May 2009, 01:47 PM
so nobody thinks its me then ? :friends:

Crump
23rd May 2009, 04:11 PM

no ure tooo nice :d

loekie
23rd May 2009, 04:35 PM

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: there goes my coffee again

Watchdog in the Kitchen
3rd June 2009, 12:40 PM
At least you lot show the good sense to realise I'm not Jenny :wink:

~JENNY~
3rd June 2009, 06:11 PM
No-one would insult me in that way!!!

bt/ub40
3rd June 2009, 06:22 PM

What is it exactly that you want ? attention ? confrontation? isolation? friendship ? sympathy ? because I am ****ing confused about you right now.
Brian Travers

Watchdog in the Kitchen
3rd June 2009, 06:28 PM

What is it exactly that you want ? attention ? confrontation? isolation? friendship ? sympathy ? because I am ***** confused about you right now.
Brian TraversI can PM you if you really want to know Brian.

I love the music and the band, in all it's forms but some people on here have been overly outspoken and there has been a history of squabbles - I consider that if they are given a common target then perhaps they'll leave each other alone. Does that make any sense?

loekie
3rd June 2009, 06:33 PM

What is it exactly that you want ? attention ? confrontation? isolation? friendship ? sympathy ? because I am ***** confused about you right now.

I love the music and the band, in all it's forms but some people on here have been overly outspoken and there has been a history of squabbles - I consider that if they are given a common target then perhaps they'll leave each other alone. Does that make any sense?

gosh the mother theresa of this board then, do you really think we are that stupid and believe this?

Watchdog in the Kitchen
3rd June 2009, 06:57 PM

gosh the mother theresa of this board then, do you really think we are that stupid and believe this?Well I can't speak for everyone but you and Jenny probably qualify.

Luci Lockit
3rd June 2009, 07:14 PM

Wow, thats the FIRST time I have ever seen you say that you even like UB40! Let alone love the music and the band.. I thought you were just here to try and make our lives miserable :D

Watchdog in the Kitchen
3rd June 2009, 07:23 PM

Wow, thats the FIRST time I have ever seen you say that you even like UB40! Let alone love the music and the band.. I thought you were just here to try and make our lives miserable :DI thought that was Les's job.

Tik
3rd June 2009, 11:38 PM
watchdog and ratty arent the same "it".............funny how that wasnt a choice in the poll

Watchdog in the Kitchen
4th June 2009, 12:28 AM
watchdog and ratty arent the same "it".............funny how that wasnt a choice in the pollBlimey, I've been rumbled.

Tik
4th June 2009, 12:58 AM
watchdog and ratty arent the same "it".............funny how that wasnt a choice in the pollBlimey, I've been rumbled.

i repeat

:boring:

Watchdog in the Kitchen
4th June 2009, 07:33 AM

i repeat

:boring:Should take an antacid for that Tiks.

ANiMALicious
4th June 2009, 11:06 AM
lmao unbelievable tbh.

everyone seems to think its you watchdog. wonder why?
as for other people squabbling and stuff... they only argue with you and your pathetic remarks you make against others.

Ani

Groovy 40
4th June 2009, 01:48 PM

Wow, thats the FIRST time I have ever seen you say that you even like UB40! Let alone love the music and the band.. I thought you were just here to try and make our lives miserable :DI thought that was Les's job.u beat me to it :boring: :boring:

hillyjo13
12th June 2009, 01:33 PM
tool :lol:

ratcatcher
31st January 2012, 11:59 PM
any more or is that a wrap?

rhondda rudie
1st February 2012, 11:30 AM
Searching in vain for a "Who gives a toss" option.:lol:

PIXI
1st February 2012, 07:56 PM
lol. Why resurrect this ancient poll? In need of a bit more attention suddenly ?
It gave me a laugh reading through it . I do miss the old BB.

Dean M
1st February 2012, 08:06 PM
Searching in vain for a "Who gives a toss" option.:lol:

after being kicked off Dale Farm
the pikey has once again found a socket for his plug...
..moving on must have been a shock

ratcatcher
2nd February 2012, 12:29 AM
after being kicked off Dale Farm
the pikey has once again found a socket for his plug...
..moving on must have been a shock
No need for racism or hate-speak.

Waltjo
2nd February 2012, 01:45 PM
lol. Why resurrect this ancient poll? In need of a bit more attention suddenly ?
It gave me a laugh reading through it . I do miss the old BB.

Ditto Pix :haha::haha: I miss Ratty as well :haha::haha:

Dean M
2nd February 2012, 11:01 PM
No need for racism or hate-speak.
no racism or hate speak from me..well no racism
just banter
must admit i do hate the persona of ratcatcher which is the user name you use
and the character you try to act up to whilst using the name

ratcatcher
3rd February 2012, 01:37 AM
no racism or hate speak from me..well no racism
just banter
must admit i do hate the persona of ratcatcher which is the user name you use
and the character you try to act up to whilst using the name
explain

Dean M
3rd February 2012, 07:37 PM
explain
ok i'll explain
i bet in real life you are a nice person
but
this just my oppinion
when you come on to this forum, you can be a nasty bastard at times
you see yourself as some sort of keyboard worrior

maybe you think i'm a wanker aswell? wouldnt blame you..there are times i say what i think..even if they are wrong, but in my mind they are right, but also unlike you, i dont attack people personally ...unless it is you..and most of it is banter

the reason i call you a pikey
you turn up out of the blue
cause shyte and try to intimmidate people, not post for a while, then come back a few months later to start it all again ie this post

is there anything missing?
anything else to explain?

ratcatcher
4th February 2012, 01:02 AM
ok i'll explain
i bet in real life you are a nice person
but
this just my oppinion
when you come on to this forum, you can be a nasty bastard at times
you see yourself as some sort of keyboard worrior

maybe you think i'm a wanker aswell? wouldnt blame you..there are times i say what i think..even if they are wrong, but in my mind they are right, but also unlike you, i dont attack people personally ...unless it is you..and most of it is banter

the reason i call you a pikey
you turn up out of the blue
cause shyte and try to intimmidate people, not post for a while, then come back a few months later to start it all again ie this post

is there anything missing?
anything else to explain?
I do not think you are a wanker as well...

I would never use such language...

Indeed I would have placed the full stop/period before "as well"

TiciaBlovesUB
4th February 2012, 02:15 AM
What is going on here?!!! I thought it was a joke/fun questionaire and it seems to be turning in to a bit of craziness. Ratty is a new poster? What is up with the tension? ...Or should I just read (haven't) and keep to my own?

Regardless, LOVE, PEACE AND UB40, y'all!!!!! :love:

Dean M
4th February 2012, 05:38 PM
I do not think you are a wanker as well...

I would never use such language...

Indeed I would have placed the full stop/period before "as well"

:laff:

Helena
6th February 2012, 08:25 PM
oh look rattys back

JB40
6th February 2012, 08:30 PM
What is going on here?!!! I thought it was a joke/fun questionaire and it seems to be turning in to a bit of craziness. Ratty is a new poster? What is up with the tension? ...Or should I just read (haven't) and keep to my own?

Regardless, LOVE, PEACE AND UB40, y'all!!!!! :love:

Don't worry ticia. Ratty is our resident troll. He hasn't been around for a while. I think his mother might have dropped him on his head when he was little. Either that, or he was born without an empathy gene.

ratcatcher
6th February 2012, 08:47 PM
oh look rattys back
where? where? :shock:

Helena
6th February 2012, 08:49 PM
where? where? :shock:

are you having an identity crisis?

ratcatcher
6th February 2012, 08:53 PM
are you having an identity crisis?
we both deny it

Dean M
6th February 2012, 09:01 PM
we both deny it

lmao

STING
21st February 2012, 09:47 AM
yaaaaaaaaaay, ratty xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx :grin:

ratcatcher
21st February 2012, 10:02 PM
yaaaaaaaaaay, ratty xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx :grin:
Well that was worth logging on for:angel:

How are you my one true love?

PIXI
22nd February 2012, 08:52 PM
well that was worth logging on for:angel:

How are you my one true love?

:???:.... Offended !!

ratcatcher
22nd February 2012, 09:35 PM
:???:.... Offended !!
Why is that my petal?

Dean M
22nd February 2012, 09:45 PM
Why is that my petal?

petal?
i think you will find that a petal is the weakest part of the flower just there to attrack the bugs

if you read all of PIXI's post of the charity runs ect, you will find that she is a Stem or Root....life route of the plant ...a hell a lot stronger than a petal

ratcatcher
22nd February 2012, 10:20 PM
petal?
i think you will find that a petal is the weakest part of the flower just there to attrack the bugs

if you read all of PIXI's post of the charity runs ect, you will find that she is a Stem or Root....life route of the plant ...a hell a lot stronger than a petal
Do not insult My princess Pixi or you'll be answering to me!

PIXI
26th February 2012, 04:34 PM
lol Princess Pixi, I like that. However I cant admit to charity runs Dean, I try to be strong and would like to think I am a life route but running is just not my thing.;-) ( Could be confusing me with the Aussie Pixie )

ratcatcher
27th February 2012, 12:52 AM
lol Princess Pixi, I like that. However I cant admit to charity runs Dean, I try to be strong and would like to think I am a life route but running is just not my thing.;-) ( Could be confusing me with the Aussie Pixie )
She doesn't need to prove herself with stunts - he very pressence is enough grace this plant.

STING
28th February 2012, 09:31 PM
aw bless. wonderful to see you here ratster. about time this place got shook up. tis a bit boring here nowadays xxxx luvs n tings xxxxxxxxxxx

ratcatcher
29th February 2012, 09:01 AM
xxxx luvs n tings xxxxxxxxxxx
is that with or without tongues?

DJ
2nd March 2012, 02:06 PM
aw bless. wonderful to see you here ratster. about time this place got shook up. tis a bit boring here nowadays xxxx luvs n tings xxxxxxxxxxx

:beer: well in Stingster, every panto needs its villain and I always find his posts enteraining so keep the posts coming Ratso :vader:.

ratcatcher
2nd March 2012, 07:33 PM
:beer: well in Stingster, every panto needs its villain and I always find his posts enteraining so keep the posts coming Ratso :vader:.
Bit butt kissy there

DJ
3rd March 2012, 07:56 AM
if it keeps you posting then I dont mind being collateral damage :kiss:

Astonlad
13th March 2012, 09:00 AM
I think Ratty is a deep gash in some mental health authority budget, either now or the not too distant future.

I didn't have a pre-disposed judgement with the pack mentality, just that my reaction to Ratcatchers' general persona. I find if you tend to use words at the top end of the syllable spectrum, and add a little flannel, he gets all defensive and confused.

Finally, if I might add, I do find it heart warming how people make allowances on here for one so obviously afflicted.

Final, finally; I don't want to blow my own trumpet, cos I can't play trumpet so it'll sound awful, and tbh I aint got one; the good people on this web site have made me King in a post entitled 'UB40 To Recieve British Knighthoods'

I'm not letting it go to my head, but if you could follow protocol and address further posts towards me starting with 'your majesty'; you might just keep your head on your shoulders.

ratcatcher
13th March 2012, 09:30 PM
I think Ratty is a deep gash in some mental health authority budget, either now or the not too distant future.

I didn't have a pre-disposed judgement with the pack mentality, just that my reaction to Ratcatchers' general persona. I find if you tend to use words at the top end of the syllable spectrum, and add a little flannel, he gets all defensive and confused.

Finally, if I might add, I do find it heart warming how people make allowances on here for one so obviously afflicted.

Final, finally; I don't want to blow my own trumpet, cos I can't play trumpet so it'll sound awful, and tbh I aint got one; the good people on this web site have made me King in a post entitled 'UB40 To Recieve British Knighthoods'

I'm not letting it go to my head, but if you could follow protocol and address further posts towards me starting with 'your majesty'; you might just keep your head on your shoulders.
What a ludicrous, rambling and nonsensical reply - I can only hope you didn't pay over the odds for the substance that you've been smoking - brain rot has set in.

STING
14th March 2012, 05:06 PM
every fker knows i always use tongues :grin::love:

STING
14th March 2012, 05:07 PM
you see Ratty. you've more fans than you'll know. thanks for shekking this place up. it's become ultra boring with more brown nosing than you can shek a schtick at :grin:

Rat In Mi Kitchen
9th January 2016, 09:50 PM
I've only just come across this poll. I hope none of you thought it was me. I only go under this moniker and some of you have had the pleasure of meeting me at past Fanfests. I can honestly say that I've never caused any major problems. I'm a moderator on another forum so I'm only too aware of trolling, etc.

swanie
11th January 2016, 04:59 PM
I've only just come across this poll. I hope none of you thought it was me. I only go under this moniker and some of you have had the pleasure of meeting me at past Fanfests. I can honestly say that I've never caused any major problems. I'm a moderator on another forum so I'm only too aware of trolling, etc.

I know it is not you Rat in Mi Kitchen... I remember you from a long time ago. You always were a great person. :friends:

Rat In Mi Kitchen
30th September 2016, 12:43 AM
Thank you very much Dianne.

ratcatcher
9th January 2018, 12:47 PM
Eh-hem