PDA

View Full Version : later??????

tazy
6th February 2009, 09:44 PM
any one in chats around 9;30 :?: :!: :?: :?: 8)

kate13
6th February 2009, 10:04 PM
I've no idea :?

jenthered
6th February 2009, 10:16 PM
my computer won't let me in chat :shock: it's blocked for my safety apparently :? mind you i've never got much to say so it's most probably for the best :D

kate13
6th February 2009, 10:23 PM
Jen your blocked from chat :shock: is it to do with your java script.

jenthered
6th February 2009, 10:27 PM
don't know :? what's my java script :?: i don't do computers it takes me all my time to switch the thing on :oops: :oops: :D

kate13
6th February 2009, 10:31 PM
don't know :? what's my java script :?: i don't do computers it takes me all my time to switch the thing on :oops: :oops: :D

Jen The java thingy programme, lets you in chat or blocked you :)

jenthered
6th February 2009, 10:39 PM
no idea Kathie :oops: i'll have to get my computer guy in again.trust me he deserves a sainthood dealing with me and my computer"problems" :? last time i called him in because my monitor wasn't working-turned out the plug had fallen out of the back of it :oops: :oops: :shock: i am soooooooooo thick :!: :lol:

kate13
7th February 2009, 12:05 AM
no idea Kathie :oops: i'll have to get my computer guy in again.trust me he deserves a sainthood dealing with me and my computer"problems" :? last time i called him in because my monitor wasn't working-turned out the plug had fallen out of the back of it :oops: :oops: :shock: i am soooooooooo thick :!: :lol:

jen you have a computer guy :lol: oh lar lar posh.

Marry him :shock: :lol:

The first time i had to take the computer back to factory setting :oops: i did say a quiet pray :wink:
Now days it's easy, mostly trial and error :P

pmsl over your monitor :lol:
When our harry was little he turned a radiator off :oops:
I called the fella out, thank god he had a sense of humour :lol:

j59
7th February 2009, 12:13 AM
Computers...... :roll: it's a jen thing, Kath :lol:

love jx

kate13
7th February 2009, 12:59 AM

love jx

tis :lol: :lol: :lol:

jen i'll catch u up :D night luv :friends:

jenthered
7th February 2009, 01:14 AM

jen you have a computer guy :lol: oh lar lar posh.

Marry him :shock: :lol:

The first time i had to take the computer back to factory setting :oops: i did say a quiet pray :wink:
Now days it's easy, mostly trial and error :P

pmsl over your monitor :lol:
When our harry was little he turned a radiator off :oops:
I called the fella out, thank god he had a sense of humour :lol:hey kath there's nowt posh about me :shock: ,i mean i come from stoke :? you can't get more common than that(trust me!)i work with the guy,i'm kind of his boss :D so i'm easy with him at work and in turn he fixes my"broken monitor" :oops: as for marrying him :? i think his gorgeous lady,the mother of his children might have something to say about that :wink: :D

jenthered
7th February 2009, 01:17 AM

love jxi think you might be right jen :D