PDA

View Full Version : Sign here if a board member owes you money...

Watchdog in the Kitchen
27th January 2009, 07:03 PM
and name names if you feel you must.

lara.1973
27th January 2009, 07:04 PM
:cry:

Watchdog in the Kitchen
27th January 2009, 09:24 PM
:cry:How much are you owed then?

Dr Bad Boon
27th January 2009, 10:33 PM
Louie owes me 20 nannas, does that count?

bobby
27th January 2009, 11:05 PM
yea, bitcharse rachelb ows me 69 pence.

Groovy 40
28th January 2009, 01:43 AM
and name names if you feel you must.should'nt u be on another site with all this **** :?

gets a tad boring after a few months :roll: :roll:

and at the risk of even more further **** i'm owed about 40-odd cd's and dvd's with a collection of tracks & other stuff which i'm unable to replace by any means which is "as they say" priceless :wink:

a collection of music & "VERY RARE" stuff which i've collected over the past 10 yrs or so (prob more) :shock: :confused: :cry:

call it quits as far as i'm concerned with "the person" involved :wink: :twisted:

janice
28th January 2009, 02:29 AM
and name names if you feel you must.should'nt u be on another site with all this **** :?

and at the risk of even more further **** i'm owed about 40-odd cd's and dvd's with a collection of tracks & other stuff which i'm unable to replace by any means which is "as they say" priceless :wink:

a collection of music & "VERY RARE" stuff which i've collected over the past 10 yrs or so (prob more) :shock: :confused: :cry:

call it quits as far as i'm concerned with "the person" involved :wink: :twisted:and what about the other person then :roll:

Groovy 40
28th January 2009, 02:32 AM

call it quits as far as i'm concerned with "the person" involved :wink: :twisted:and what about the other person then :roll:thats of no concern of yours is it :roll:

janice
28th January 2009, 02:35 AM

call it quits as far as i'm concerned with "the person" involved :wink: :twisted:and what about the other person then :roll:thats of no concern of yours is it :roll:well we all no that u aint going to pay back what u owe, but at least now people no what you like now, a using TWAT

Groovy 40
28th January 2009, 02:38 AM

call it quits as far as i'm concerned with "the person" involved :wink: :twisted:and what about the other person then :roll:thats of no concern of yours is it :roll:well we all no that u aint going to pay back what u owe, but at least now people no what you like now, a using TWATpeople only get to hear and believe one side as always or is this the wrong forum :roll: :roll: :wink:

janice
28th January 2009, 02:40 AM

call it quits as far as i'm concerned with "the person" involved :wink: :twisted:and what about the other person then :roll:thats of no concern of yours is it :roll:well we all no that u aint going to pay back what u owe, but at least now people no what you like now, a using TWATpeople only get to hear and believe one side as always or is this the wrong forum :roll: :roll: :wink: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Groovy 40
28th January 2009, 02:41 AM

call it quits as far as i'm concerned with "the person" involved :wink: :twisted:and what about the other person then :roll:thats of no concern of yours is it :roll:well we all no that u aint going to pay back what u owe, but at least now people no what you like now, a using TWATpeople only get to hear and believe one side as always or is this the wrong forum :roll: :roll: :wink: :roll: :roll: :roll:an eye for an eye :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

janice
28th January 2009, 02:43 AM

call it quits as far as i'm concerned with "the person" involved :wink: :twisted:and what about the other person then :roll:thats of no concern of yours is it :roll:well we all no that u aint going to pay back what u owe, but at least now people no what you like now, a using TWATpeople only get to hear and believe one side as always or is this the wrong forum :roll: :roll: :wink: :roll: :roll: :roll:an eye for an eye :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:JUST CANT BELIEVE PEOPLE BORROW U MONEY OUT THE GOODNESS OF THERE HEART AND THATS THE WAY U TREAT THEM

Groovy 40
28th January 2009, 03:03 AM

call it quits as far as i'm concerned with "the person" involved :wink: :twisted:and what about the other person then :roll:thats of no concern of yours is it :roll:well we all no that u aint going to pay back what u owe, but at least now people no what you like now, a using TWATpeople only get to hear and believe one side as always or is this the wrong forum :roll: :roll: :wink: :roll: :roll: :roll:an eye for an eye :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:JUST CANT BELIEVE PEOPLE BORROW U MONEY OUT THE GOODNESS OF THERE HEART AND THATS THE WAY U TREAT THEMunless u have spoke to the person (which i seriously doubt) who actually GAVE me it (in HIS own words and there was a witness (who will prob :roll: say different) & we know who the witness was :wink: you cant actually say a word on the matter but as i've learnt people get involved coz somone will give them a one-sided sob story which some gullible people will believe so i rest my case :grin:

janice
28th January 2009, 03:11 AM

call it quits as far as i'm concerned with "the person" involved :wink: :twisted:and what about the other person then :roll:thats of no concern of yours is it :roll:well we all no that u aint going to pay back what u owe, but at least now people no what you like now, a using TWATpeople only get to hear and believe one side as always or is this the wrong forum :roll: :roll: :wink: :roll: :roll: :roll:an eye for an eye :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:JUST CANT BELIEVE PEOPLE BORROW U MONEY OUT THE GOODNESS OF THERE HEART AND THATS THE WAY U TREAT THEMunless u have spoke to the person (which i seriously doubt) who actually GAVE me it (in HIS own words and there was a witness (who will prob :roll: say different) & we know who the witness was :wink: you cant actually say a word on the matter but as i've learnt people get involved coz somone will give them a one-sided sob story which some gullible people will believe so i rest my case :grin:you full of bull shit, so what ur excuse for the other person then

Groovy 40
28th January 2009, 03:28 AM
[quote:6fbf1bc605="Watchdog in the Kitchen"]and name names if you feel you must.should'nt u be on another site with all this **** :?

call it quits as far as i'm concerned with "the person" involved :wink: :twisted:and what about the other person then :roll:thats of no concern of yours is it :roll:well we all no that u aint going to pay back what u owe, but at least now people no what you like now, a using TWATpeople only get to hear and believe one side as always or is this the wrong forum :roll: :roll: :wink: :roll: :roll: :roll:an eye for an eye :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:JUST CANT BELIEVE PEOPLE BORROW U MONEY OUT THE GOODNESS OF THERE HEART AND THATS THE WAY U TREAT THEMunless u have spoke to the person (which i seriously doubt) who actually GAVE me it (in HIS own words and there was a witness (who will prob :roll: say different) & we know who the witness was :wink: you cant actually say a word on the matter but as i've learnt people get involved coz somone will give them a one-sided sob story which some gullible people will believe so i rest my case :grin:you full of bull shit, so what ur excuse for the other person then[/quote:6fbf1bc605]as i said & will carry on saying to you & everyone else that aint involved......NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS :grin:

janice
28th January 2009, 03:36 AM
[quote:05c87b705e="Groovy Les"][quote:05c87b705e="Watchdog in the Kitchen"]and name names if you feel you must.should'nt u be on another site with all this **** :?

call it quits as far as i'm concerned with "the person" involved :wink: :twisted:and what about the other person then :roll:thats of no concern of yours is it :roll:well we all no that u aint going to pay back what u owe, but at least now people no what you like now, a using TWATpeople only get to hear and believe one side as always or is this the wrong forum :roll: :roll: :wink: :roll: :roll: :roll:an eye for an eye :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:JUST CANT BELIEVE PEOPLE BORROW U MONEY OUT THE GOODNESS OF THERE HEART AND THATS THE WAY U TREAT THEMunless u have spoke to the person (which i seriously doubt) who actually GAVE me it (in HIS own words and there was a witness (who will prob :roll: say different) & we know who the witness was :wink: you cant actually say a word on the matter but as i've learnt people get involved coz somone will give them a one-sided sob story which some gullible people will believe so i rest my case :grin:you full of bull shit, so what ur excuse for the other person then[/quote:05c87b705e]as i said & will carry on saying to you & everyone else that aint involved......NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS :grin:[/quote:05c87b705e]and as i said i will go on and on and onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn, dont care what people say, i just want people to no MAKE SURE THEY DONT EVER LEND U MONEY COS U DONT PAY BACK

Watchdog in the Kitchen
28th January 2009, 11:09 AM

call it quits as far as i'm concerned with "the person" involved :wink: :twisted:shouldn't you be on another site with all the nasty sniping that you've followed this reply with?

Watchdog in the Kitchen
28th January 2009, 10:00 PM
No response Les? I am surprised.

McDUB BOY aka Superal
28th January 2009, 10:16 PM
THOSE PRIMATES OWE ME MONEYS,ALL THE BOMBS I BOUGHT,I DEMAND SOME OF THEIR JUNGLE.

McDUB BOY :wink:

GefferyMorgan
29th January 2009, 09:35 AM

call it quits as far as i'm concerned with "the person" involved :wink: :twisted:

ever heard the old saying "love people more than things"?

Waltjo
29th January 2009, 10:13 AM
What's going on? has this forum turned into a debt collection agency :roll: :roll:
is there really any need for it?

Watchdog in the Kitchen
29th January 2009, 10:52 AM

ever heard the old saying "love people more than things"?You'd like to think that's the case...

janice
29th January 2009, 12:09 PM
What's going on? has this forum turned into a debt collection agency :roll: :roll:
is there really any need for it? :roll:

Watchdog in the Kitchen
29th January 2009, 02:39 PM

call it quits as far as i'm concerned with "the person" involved :wink: :twisted:and what about the other person then :roll:thats of no concern of yours is it :roll:well we all no that u aint going to pay back what u owe, but at least now people no what you like now, a using TWATpeople only get to hear and believe one side as always or is this the wrong forum :roll: :roll: :wink: :roll: :roll: :roll:an eye for an eye :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:Sounds premeditated if that's the case.

Hope not because that would be plain nasty if that was the case.

Waltjo
29th January 2009, 02:57 PM

:roll: :roll: :roll: good question innit :grin:

janice
29th January 2009, 03:33 PM

:roll: :roll: :roll: good question innit :grin:no

Watchdog in the Kitchen
30th January 2009, 03:41 PM

:roll: :roll: :roll: good question innit :grin:Yes an excellent question.

Of course if everyone on here behaved in an honourable manner then perhaps such topics would not be necessary.

boomerang
30th January 2009, 07:42 PM
still a very bored member

Nods
30th January 2009, 07:57 PM

thats good......gotta keep it goin man

boomerang
30th January 2009, 08:06 PM

is it like this all the time or just when theres a D in the week

Nods
30th January 2009, 08:23 PM

once again very very good

boomerang
30th January 2009, 08:31 PM

someone needs to inject some life around here

Nods
30th January 2009, 08:34 PM

hey you might be right but do it in the right way..y`know ?

boomerang
30th January 2009, 08:36 PM

hey you might be right but do it in the right way..y`know ?

my way is the right way.is there any other

littlecrow
31st January 2009, 12:13 AM
all i'm saying is ...
:roll:

Watchdog in the Kitchen
31st January 2009, 02:33 AM
I think this topic's got a little side tracked.

Sylvie B
31st January 2009, 02:59 PM
Money for nothing & your kicks for free strikes to mind here :roll:

Watchdog in the Kitchen
1st February 2009, 11:14 AM
Money for nothing & your kicks for free strikes to mind here :roll:yes.

Sylvie B
1st February 2009, 03:14 PM
For just this once Ratty I agree with you :lol:

Watchdog in the Kitchen
1st February 2009, 10:01 PM
For just this once Ratty I agree with you :lol:Thats because I agreed with you first :roll:

Sylvie B
1st February 2009, 10:58 PM
For just this once Ratty I agree with you :lol:Thats because I agreed with you first :roll:

So you do agree with me then? :shock: :wink:

Watchdog in the Kitchen
1st February 2009, 11:27 PM

So you do agree with me then? :shock: :wink:Not at all.

I agreed with your statement. That's entirely different.

Rachel~B
1st February 2009, 11:34 PM
yea, bitcharse rachelb ows me 69 pence.

soz i 4got... its in the post :lol:

Rachel~B
1st February 2009, 11:38 PM
damn i thought this was a piss take post... im off again >>>>>>>>>>> :shock: