PDA

View Full Version : Superbowl

Seahorse
19th January 2009, 06:11 AM
Just goes to show how much we pay attention to sport in this house.
I've just received an email for tickets for the Superbowl, Oh my $2K each, more money than sense that's all I can say. 1st Feb in Tampa.

Coty
19th January 2009, 10:01 AM
YEEEEHAWWWWWWWWWWWWW..............STEELERS MADE IT THIS YEAR!! AM STOKED........IM NOT A HARDCORE FOOTBALL FAN, BUT STEELERS ARE MY NUMBER 1!!

San Diego
19th January 2009, 04:43 PM
Pffffffttttt...... I lost interest as soon as my beloved Pats got knocked out..... I suppose I might have a beer or two :beer:

Dr Kitch
19th January 2009, 05:41 PM
Pffffffttttt...... I lost interest as soon as my beloved Pats got knocked out..... I suppose I might have a beer or two :beer:

Pats?

Shouldn't that be Chargers?

San Diego
19th January 2009, 05:43 PM
Oh hell no!!!! I hate the Chargers..... I'm a New England Girl, through and through :love:

cjp_24
19th January 2009, 06:11 PM
YEEEEHAWWWWWWWWWWWWW..............STEELERS MADE IT THIS YEAR!! AM STOKED........IM NOT A HARDCORE FOOTBALL FAN, BUT STEELERS ARE MY NUMBER 1!!

$2K, bloody hell. no wonder they are call the STEELERS :D :D i'd say more like THE ROBBERS :D ;)

Dr Kitch
19th January 2009, 07:02 PM
Oh hell no!!!! I hate the Chargers..... I'm a New England Girl, through and through :love:

Suppose you don't like the Padres either?

Meh.

San Diego
19th January 2009, 07:51 PM

Meh.

What part of New England girl has confused you??????

Red Sox......... :love:

Aaron Otang
19th January 2009, 08:00 PM
:wink: Hmmm!!! yesh Girls from MA ..... :wink: Merrimack College is also a groot place to schwing :lol:

Go the Red Sox :wink:

San Diego
19th January 2009, 08:11 PM
:wink: Hmmm!!! yesh Girls from MA ..... :wink: Merrimack College is also a groot place to schwing :lol:

Go the Red Sox :wink:

:laff: They're all playing for the other team :laff: :laff: oh, no, wait, that's Smithy :laff: :laff:

Dr Kitch
19th January 2009, 08:12 PM

Meh.

All of it.

Hah Bumhug.

Did I tell you the one about the fish tank? :lol:

San Diego
19th January 2009, 08:12 PM
G'wan then, bore me with the details.....

Coty
19th January 2009, 09:56 PM

Meh.

I HAVETA' AGREE WITH YA' ON THE RED SOX, FI! CAN'T STAND THEM YANKEES!!! AND LIVING IN NY MYSELF, UGHHHH, GREW TO LOVE THE RED SOX...........

San Diego
19th January 2009, 11:52 PM
Oohhhh I hate the Yankees, I love to see them lose :laff: :laff:

Coty
20th January 2009, 12:34 AM
amen amen! should've seen me last season livin' in NY in a house full of Yankees....and the only one cheering for Boston, mind you, as serious as they are about the Yankees, im surprised I didn't get shot!

San Diego
20th January 2009, 12:35 AM
amen amen! should've seen me last season livin' in NY in a house full of Yankees....and the only one cheering for Boston, mind you, as serious as they are about the Yankees, im surprised I didn't get shot!

:laff: I was thinking that as I read it :laff: :laff:

KGB_I_was_NOT
20th January 2009, 04:18 AM

Ah-oh... Looks like we'll be rooting for two different teams them )))

Seahorse
20th January 2009, 04:26 AM
You understand it Irie? :shock:

KGB_I_was_NOT
20th January 2009, 05:06 AM
You understand it Irie? :shock:

no, not really... but I feel like I need to be "patriotic" since Arizona Cardinals just made it to Superbowl... First time in like... 60 years... ))

Nes B40
20th January 2009, 04:22 PM
Is the superbowl the main stadium in America like ours is Wembley.
Can call me stupid if ya like but i don't realy take any notice of American football.

San Diego
20th January 2009, 04:26 PM
No Nes, the Superbowl is the name given to the game between the two football teams that have won their division championships.

Nes B40
20th January 2009, 04:53 PM
Cheers Fi
Learn't me somethin new today eh.

MAYBETOMORROW
27th January 2009, 09:35 AM
Have a great time at the Superbowl Gail! :lol: