PDA

View Full Version : 2009 Update

Degenerate
16th January 2009, 01:11 PM
2009 certainly started on a high for UB40, headlining a concert in Albufeira, Portugal in front of a capacity crowd of 70,000
To put everyone in the party mood the concert kicked off with a magnificent fireworks display to signal the start of the New Year. The crowd danced and partied on the beach to the bandís infectious rhythms until the early hours of the morning.

This year the hectic schedule continues. The band are back in the recording studios busy working on the new album ĎLabour of Love IVí There is a new compilation called UB40 Love Song (via Virgin Records) which will be released on 2nd February as you are all aware the UK/European dates for November/December 2009 are already on sale and further tour dates will be announced very shortly so watch this space!

caja
16th January 2009, 01:21 PM
tis all groot man!
love
chris xxx :wink:

Starshine007
16th January 2009, 01:31 PM
I like this bit "...and further tour dates will be announced very shortly so watch this space!" :D

breakfast with ali
16th January 2009, 04:41 PM
:beer:

San Diego
16th January 2009, 04:55 PM
Oh come on, we want dates......Hurry, hurry..... :grin:

Erin
16th January 2009, 05:23 PM
USA ... USA ... USA ...

TEXAS
KANSAS
OKLAHOMA
MISSOURI

San Diego
16th January 2009, 05:42 PM
USA ... USA ... USA ...

TEXAS
KANSAS
OKLAHOMA
MISSOURI

:laff: pfffttt.......... why would they want to go to the okies when So. Cal is here??????? :laff:

Erin
16th January 2009, 05:45 PM
Cuz LE and I've got something in Oklahoma that you can't give them..... :shock:

TUMBLEWEEDS AND COW PATTIES!!!!!!

San Diego
16th January 2009, 07:52 PM
Cuz LE and I've got something in Oklahoma that you can't give them..... :shock:

TUMBLEWEEDS AND COW PATTIES!!!!!!

Oh..... I was thinking headaches :evil:

Erin
16th January 2009, 07:55 PM
Well, that's true too, though Le and I have made a pact to not be so annoying this year if we are graced with RB, BT and the crew's presence (or if they are graced with ours, potayto, potahto, tomayto, tomahta)

MAYBETOMORROW
17th January 2009, 11:23 AM
Cheers Phantom 8)

Seahorse
17th January 2009, 02:26 PM
Hey you two....... What about the east coast!!!
After 30th April please, and not July or October. If the U.S. could be sorted around those dates/months, everything will be just dandy, and I'll be able to come and play for a few days :)

homelygal1963
17th January 2009, 02:56 PM
:bouncepurple: :bouncepurple: :bouncepurple: :bouncepurple: :bouncepurple: :bouncepurple: :bouncepurple: :bouncepurple: :bouncepurple: :bouncepurple: :bouncepurple: :bouncepurple: :bouncepurple: :bouncepurple: :bouncepurple: :bouncepurple: :bouncepurple: :bouncepurple: :bouncepurple: :bouncepurple: :bouncepurple:

Erin
19th January 2009, 02:15 PM
Hey you two....... What about the east coast!!!
After 30th April please, and not July or October. If the U.S. could be sorted around those dates/months, everything will be just dandy, and I'll be able to come and play for a few days :)

Gail, they really need to consult us before they confirm any dates. I really need it to be during the summer months for sure, or spring break would probably work.....so lets see, between the 2 of us, they can come anytime in June or August. LOL LOL Do you think they'll ask us??

Seahorse
20th January 2009, 12:55 AM
Do you think they'll ask us??
Obviously not Erin, it's time for us to jump through hoops to try and pull it off this year.

GroovintillIdie
20th January 2009, 06:44 PM
OMG! Is it true! San Rafael CA (right over the bridge from San Francisco- 4/17!!!!) :bouncegrey: :bouncepurple: :bounceblue:
I can't handle it! - New President & the Lads in April! all in one day! :D :D
I don't see any US dates on the board - so I hope its true!!!
Roxy - start planning your trip!
Jolene/Bagga - we need to sit together so we can DANCE THE NIGHT AWAY!!! sorry - need to bounce! :bouncepurple: :bouncered: :bounceblue: :bouncelblue:
What a great day!!!!! - Astro - you need to be here! :wink:

San Diego
21st January 2009, 04:59 PM
Oi.................. :grrr:

What have I told you about bouncing????????? :grrr:

Erin
21st January 2009, 05:02 PM

who died and made you the bouncing bouncer?? :twisted:

"we can bounce if we want to, we can bounce all over here, and if ya don't bounce, if ya don't bounce you can bounce the hell outta here"
(sing to the tune of "we can dance" by Men without hats) :P

San Diego
21st January 2009, 05:03 PM

"we can bounce if we want to, we can bounce all over here, and if ya don't bounce, if ya don't bounce you can bounce the hell outta here"

You'll die, if you keep up that annoying bouncing..... :grrr:

homelygal1963
21st January 2009, 05:04 PM

:bouncepurple: Love it :bouncepurple:

Ducks out the way :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

San Diego
21st January 2009, 05:06 PM
:roll: fook off.....

Erin

hmmm how about bounce off :jester:

homelygal1963

Say "Bounce Off" and I might..... :wink: :bouncepurple:

San Diego
21st January 2009, 05:08 PM
:roll: :roll: I don't have the time or desire to deal with you and your stupidity :roll: :roll:

ITSME-LE
30th January 2009, 04:40 PM
:bounceblue: Nevada, here we come. Erin, I don't know about breaking the trend of annoyance completely. You do remember "dancing with another" right? I vow to not talk only of myself and to not drink SOOOOO much. I can't promise that I won't stick my face in someone's photo, but I will try to control myself.

Winky
2nd February 2009, 09:39 PM
:?: Is it true that the "Management" are in the hands of liquidators? If so, will concert tickets be honoured for 02 December?

:?

Helena
2nd February 2009, 09:44 PM
I wouldn't believe everything you read in the papers. I'm sure the December tour will be just fine :D

Groovy 40
3rd February 2009, 12:54 AM
I wouldn't believe everything you read in the papers. I'm sure the December tour will be just fine :Dor any other "site" :roll:

i'm sure the tour will go ahead as planned 8)

Watchdog in the Kitchen
3rd February 2009, 01:13 PM
I wouldn't believe everything you read in the papers. I'm sure the December tour will be just fine :Dor any other "site" :roll:

i'm sure the tour will go ahead as planned 8)Glad to see all these rumours of unpaid debts have not scared you off of the board Les.