PDA

View Full Version : UB40's 2009 Labour of Love Tour

Degenerate
4th November 2008, 05:35 PM
Tickets for UB40's 2009 Labour of Love UK tour will be on sale to the general public on Friday 7th November 2008. However, for all the ardent UB40 fans we have arranged a 24-hour pre-sale from 9am gmt on Thursday 6th November where you will be able to purchase tickets before they go on sale to the general public.

Click here for further info (http://www.ub40.co.uk/tourinfo.php)

NEPCHOON ROSE
4th November 2008, 05:48 PM
say what??? :shock: :shock: , and me 2 weeks before i get paid??

Starshine007
4th November 2008, 05:56 PM
Woohoo, I've got Thursday off :D

style jc
4th November 2008, 06:05 PM
happy days,hope there will be some irish tour dates.please. :)

jackiew
4th November 2008, 06:46 PM
oh no :cry:

i wont be around from thursday :cry: :cry: for a while

romeo
4th November 2008, 07:10 PM
YESSSSS!!!! I'm not a work on Thursday :D :D :D :D

~Shaz~ (aka DubGal)
4th November 2008, 08:53 PM
i know a certain adopted irish loonie who will have a question or two :shock: :lol: :lol:

Great news adam...thanks...

homelygal1963
4th November 2008, 09:07 PM
:bouncepurple: :bouncepurple: :bouncepurple: :bouncepurple: :bouncepurple: :bouncepurple: :bouncepurple: :bouncepurple: :bouncepurple: :bouncepurple: :bouncepurple: :bouncepurple: :bouncepurple: :bouncepurple: :bouncepurple: :bouncepurple: :bouncepurple: :bouncepurple: :bouncepurple: :bouncepurple: :bouncepurple: :bouncepurple: :bouncepurple: :bouncepurple: :bouncepurple: :bouncepurple: :bouncepurple: :bouncepurple: :bouncepurple: :bouncepurple: :bouncepurple: :bouncepurple: :bouncepurple: :bouncepurple: :bouncepurple: :bouncepurple: :bouncepurple: :bouncepurple: :bouncepurple: :bouncepurple: :bouncepurple:

OMG!!!!! FANTASTIC NEWS!!!!!!!
Thankyou Adam!!!!!

And the O2 as well!!!! BRILLIANT!!!!!!!!

((((and thanks to a fab Loonie for the text & chat :friends: :kiss: ))))

:bouncepurple: :bouncepurple: :bouncepurple: :bouncepurple: :bouncepurple: :bouncepurple: :bouncepurple: :bouncepurple: :bouncepurple: :bouncepurple: :bouncepurple: :bouncepurple: :bouncepurple: :bouncepurple: :bouncepurple: :bouncepurple: :bouncepurple: :bouncepurple: :bouncepurple: :bouncepurple: :bouncepurple: :bouncepurple: :bouncepurple: :bouncepurple: :bouncepurple: :bouncepurple: :bouncepurple: :bouncepurple: :bouncepurple: :bouncepurple: :bouncepurple: :bouncepurple: :bouncepurple: :bouncepurple: :bouncepurple: :bouncepurple: :bouncepurple: :bouncepurple: :bouncepurple: :bouncepurple: :bouncepurple: :bouncepurple:

Carolanne
4th November 2008, 09:22 PM
Brilliant news :D

What about Ireland though?

C

Loraine aka Smitten
4th November 2008, 09:27 PM
How brilliant is this. I am supposed to be at work on thursday but I feel a migraine coming on :roll:

Starshine007
4th November 2008, 09:53 PM
Sorry Caryn, can't agree that the O2 is brilliant news. Its gonna take me more than 10 minutes to get there and back :shock: :lol:

homelygal1963
4th November 2008, 09:58 PM
Sorry Caryn, can't agree that the O2 is brilliant news. Its gonna take me more than 10 minutes to get there and back :shock: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
You had it too cushty for far too long Michele...Wembley right on your doorstep.....pffft....... :roll: :lol: :roll: :lol: :roll:
It will be so easy for you considering the miles you've travelled this year...... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I'm thinking :idea: of getting a UB40 Tour bus of my own for next year..... :wink: :wink: Gonna be sprayed purple and I'll call it the "Bouncemobile" :lol: :lol:
Are ya interested?

Starshine007
4th November 2008, 10:06 PM

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
You had it too cushty for far too long Michele...Wembley right on your doorstep.....pffft....... :roll: :lol: :roll: :lol: :roll:
It will be so easy for you considering the miles you've travelled this year...... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I'm thinking :idea: of getting a UB40 Tour bus of my own for next year..... :wink: :wink: Gonna be sprayed purple and I'll call it the "Bouncemobile" :lol: :lol:
Are ya interested?

Well considering the mileage I've done this year, I deserve another gig on my doorstep, I will be having words :laff:

Count me in for the bouncemobile - as long as we can get everyone insured. Maybe a hire car nearer the time? Details details, got to get the tix first :wink:

littlecrow
5th November 2008, 07:31 PM
:D
cool
Hubbbbbbbbyyyy
for xmas i would like ..... :lol: :lol: :lol:

MAYBETOMORROW
6th November 2008, 04:42 AM
Cheers Phantom 8)

anujivarma
7th November 2008, 11:47 AM
Hi there,
I'm a journo working for the Birmingham Post and mail group. I'm doing a story about how the Eagle and Tun pub has closed down because of the credit crunch and I wondered if anyone would like to talk to me about the pub and the memories it holds etc for the band.
I'm hoping to do the story for this week's paper so please if anyone would like to get in touch give me a call on 0121 234 5219 or email me.
We're after any input about what a shame etc it is that this pub is all boarded up now.
Cheers,
Anuji

Pixie
7th November 2008, 01:50 PM
ahem! i hope this lol tour isn't going to conflict with the planned tour down under for raggamuffin 2010 - i am banking on the boys coming for that - have already lined mum up for babysitting Holly for whatever date it is they are coming - no excuses!!
unless of course they do a lol tour here in lieu of raggamuffin, that i think i could handle! (but only if it is no later than 2010!)

thank you, i feel better after that little rant! :grin:

tess
9th November 2008, 06:46 PM
ordered tickets on thursday fo cardiff....standing ones this time...whose going?