View Full Version : 080907k

Matt Pacino
9th September 2008, 12:58 PM
Wicked posts, what does it say???

Dean M
9th September 2008, 01:08 PM
Wicked posts, what does it say???

i may of got some wrong but here goes

第三,百度排名算法中应该没有类似于Google沙盒效应的因素,或者时间对排名的影响非常微弱。我的博客 的不同关键词排名几乎同时出现在百度搜索结果中,并没有热门关键词出现比较慢的现象。

第四,要想在百度搜索结果中排名好,百度优化目标关键词应该完整匹配地出现在页面中。百度优化比如说, 你想让你的网站在用户搜索”网站优化”时出现在前面,那么在你的网页上,”网站优化”这四个字应该完整连续 的出现,而不能”网站”出现在第一段,”优化”出现在第二段。

第五,百度排名算法似乎以网页为基础,百度优化比较少考虑整个网站的主题。联系到上一点,百度优化这说 明百度排名算法中比较缺少完整的语义分析。

举一个例子,我的一篇博客中出现了“食品批发网站”这几个字,百度优化当然那只是在举一个例子。在百度中, 我的博客竟然在“食品批发网站”下排名第十,几天之后退到第二页。

Third, in the hundredth degree place algorithms should not be similar to the Google sandbox effect factor, or the time the influence is weak to the place. My blog's different key word place nearly simultaneously appears in hundred degree search results, the popular key word has not presented the quite slow phenomenon.   Fourth, if wants to place in hundred degree search results, hundred degree optimized goal key word should match completely appears in the page. Hundred degrees optimizations for example, you want to let your website when the user search” the website optimizes” appears in front, then on yours homepage,” the website optimizes” these four characters should the complete continual appearance, but cannot” the website” appear in the first section,” the optimization” appears in the second section.   Fifth, the hundredth degree place algorithms as if take the homepage as the foundations, hundred degree optimized quite few consideration entire website subject. Relates to the previous spot, hundred degrees optimize this to explain that in hundred degree place algorithms compares lacks the complete tic analysis. Cites an example, in my blog presented “food to wholesale the website” these characters, hundred degree optimized that was only certainly is citing an example. In hundred degrees, my blog in “food wholesales the website” under to place unexpectedly tenth, several days later falls back on the second page

Matt Pacino
9th September 2008, 01:13 PM
thats what I thought it said :lol:

NEPCHOON ROSE
9th September 2008, 01:16 PM
Is this another spammer, come back britney spears all is forgiven :rolleyes:

FATHER TED2
9th September 2008, 01:18 PM
why can't all posts on this board make as much sense?
:lol:

Tik
9th September 2008, 01:20 PM

what are you implying heymon

kenji-ko
9th September 2008, 01:21 PM
pheeeewwwww!!!

I thought i was a member the Chinese Communist Party trying to convince me not to go to Japan!!!!!

ok ok ok then I reach to HK.....!!!! :P

FATHER TED2
9th September 2008, 01:37 PM

obviously you're the exception tik

Tik
9th September 2008, 01:37 PM

obviously you're the exception tik

:grin: