PDA

View Full Version : What do you do when you feel

Tik
4th September 2008, 12:18 PM
like crap....so that you don`t feel like crap....or to make you forget about how crap you feel?

suggestions on a postcard to

Hairy Mary from the dairy

Crump
4th September 2008, 12:19 PM
Dear hairy mary from the dairy..

go down the pub :D drink 5 pints of coke.. feel sick.. go home.. be sick.. then ure forget what u was feeling shit :D

Helena
4th September 2008, 12:19 PM
Dig Out Your Soul

Tik
4th September 2008, 12:20 PM
dig out your soul

ow ju do that hels............oh an crump.....go an have a lie down son

NUB40
Put the rehersals dvd on :D :D :D

Crump
Sleep Sleep Sleep

Crump
4th September 2008, 12:21 PM
dig out your soul

Ive only just woke up!

Tik
4th September 2008, 12:21 PM
dig out your soul

Ive only just woke up!

idle get

Waltjo
4th September 2008, 12:22 PM
Dig Out Your Soul

I think this new avatar has given you a poets soul Helena :grin: or a quoter's soul :bigwink:

Tik
4th September 2008, 12:23 PM
Dig Out Your Soul

I think this new avatar has given you a poets soul Helena :grin: or a quoter's soul :bigwink:

or an ham roll
or a dover sol
or a rissole
or....yes im gunna say it.......arrrrrrrrrrrrr sole

~Shaz~ (aka DubGal)
4th September 2008, 12:23 PM
Tik aint got no soul :evil:

Helena
4th September 2008, 12:24 PM
Dig Out Your Soul

Oasis paid me for coming up with that title you know :wink:

Tik
4th September 2008, 12:25 PM
Tik aint got no soul :evil:

bollox....i knew i`d lost summat

Clubreggae
4th September 2008, 04:46 PM
like crap....so that you don`t feel like crap....or to make you forget about how crap you feel?

Try bahaving yourself and keeping off the beer :roll: . Also reduce your tobacco intake, it depletes all the vitimins and minerals that are in the food you eat. Drink at least 2 litres of water a day.
Get plenty of fresh Air :D increase your fruit and veg intake :P with a few days you will reap the benefits :D

If not see your GP for some Antidepressants :evil: :roll: :evil:

Good luck :friends:

Tik
4th September 2008, 04:49 PM

Try bahaving yourself and keeping off the beer :roll: . Also reduce your tobacco intake, it depletes all the vitimins and minerals that are in the food you eat. Drink at least 2 litres of water a day.
Get plenty of fresh Air :D increase your fruit and veg intake :P with a few days you will reap the benefits :D

i am behaving.......i have barely drunk in 2-3 weeks...i smoke like a fookin chimney,i do drink lots of water nad coffee.i am outside breathing in smog on a regular basis...fruit gis me the shits,veg is just well summat to have with meat......last time i saw my doctor,he was flying out to florida on fookin holiday..

anyway thankyou janet(as in doctor finlays casebook)

Clubreggae
4th September 2008, 04:52 PM

i am behaving.......i have barely drunk in 2-3 weeks...i smoke like a fookin chimney,i do drink lots of water nad coffee.i am outside breathing in smog on a regular basis...fruit gis me the shits,veg is just well summat to have with meat......last time i saw my doctor,he was flying out to florida on fookin holiday..

I am here to help :D :roll:

janice
4th September 2008, 05:07 PM

I am here to help :D :roll:what a load of bollocks :roll:

Crump
4th September 2008, 05:15 PM

What a load of cobblers!

PIXI
4th September 2008, 10:18 PM
put your pj's and slippers on , make a cuppa tea, put on and old UB vid and search the faces in the crowd for people you know :lol:

Aaron Otang
4th September 2008, 10:59 PM
:lol: Hmmm ok

To Hairy Mary from the dairy c/o Tickers

im sending you last months copy of razzle.it features the girls from brum,who are the same girls from Brighton,coincidently who are the same girls from erm cardiff :lol:

hope that helps mishter ticker :wink:

luv tang x :lol:

NEPCHOON ROSE
4th September 2008, 11:19 PM
Dig Out Your Soul

don' think tik has a soul......he may collect them though :lol: