PDA

View Full Version : Announcement re Bowood House show - 13th September

Katie/Reflex
22nd August 2008, 12:46 PM
We have been contacted by UB40's agent who have confirmed that Easternbreeze, the promoters of the Bowood House event, have cancelled the shows on 12th/13th/14th September 2008 due to unforeseen circumstances.

Easternbreeze have confirmed that ticket holders can obtain full refunds from the place of purchase.

UB40 would like to apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused to their fans.

Crump
22nd August 2008, 01:40 PM
We have been contacted by UB40's agent who have confirmed that Easternbreeze, the promoters of the Bowood House event, have cancelled the shows on 12th/13th/14th September 2008 due to unforeseen circumstances.

Easternbreeze have confirmed that ticket holders can obtain full refunds from the place of purchase.

UB40 would like to apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused to their fans.

Damm! :( Thanks Faith :(

tess
22nd August 2008, 06:09 PM
i'm gutted!!!! cannot believe this has happened... went last year and was looking forward to it this year.

not gonna see them at all now.... will they tour in the uk next year at all?

bathboy
26th August 2008, 06:02 PM
it would be interesting to no what the "unforeseen circumstances"
are :roll:

Starshine007
27th August 2008, 10:13 PM
it would be interesting to no what the "unforeseen circumstances"
are :roll:

Nothing to do with the band.........

25%
1st September 2008, 12:15 PM
:? what ells is new? :evil:

Andy_Evans
27th September 2008, 12:37 PM
I'm not being funny but what the hell has this got to do with UB40????

Adam is this not classed as spam?? Bin it please it aint nowt to do with the group!! :x

San Diego
15th October 2008, 04:23 PM

Adam is this not classed as spam?? Bin it please it aint nowt to do with the group!! :x

:roll: Can you not read??? It was a UB40 show that was affected by the cancellations........

Lou.B
19th October 2008, 11:54 PM

:roll: Can you not read??? It was a UB40 show that was affected by the cancellations........

:laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

tess
9th November 2008, 07:09 PM
i know it was the fact eastern breeze went bust. i was lucky to get my money back as i paid by credit card.

my poor sister-in-law didnt and is now doubting going to any next year.

so yes it does affect the band if fans are affected by it

queenv
12th November 2008, 06:11 PM
Hi Tess

I know how your sister-in-law feels. I brought a ticket for myself and sister, as an early birthday present for her. I paid by debit card and still haven't been able to get my money back.

The worst thing was not getting to see UB40 to round off our year with a smile. Never mind, I've now got a credit card and have booked our tickets for London next December. Right now it seems a long way away but I am sure we will manage!

Andy_Evans
17th November 2008, 06:10 PM

Hiya guys,
I aint been on here for ages but i just found this post on here by me-only i didnt put it here???
This post was put onto the board under anarchy & not here.
How could someone move it to here without my knowledge???

Helena
10th December 2008, 05:16 PM

Hiya guys,
I aint been on here for ages but i just found this post on here by me-only i didnt put it here???
This post was put onto the board under anarchy & not here.
How could someone move it to here without my knowledge???

spooooooooky :shock:

TINA/T
10th December 2008, 09:55 PM
dunno but i still aint got me bloody money back!!!!!!!!

xx