PDA

View Full Version : JANICE IS COOKIN!!!!!!!!!

Crump
5th August 2008, 05:06 PM
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

JUST BEEN TALKING TO HER SON DEAN ON MSN! HE SAID SHES IN THE KITCHEN COOKING!!!

steak to be precise!

Dont ask about the chips lol..

8) 8) 8) 8)

Now i got to run lol..

San Diego
5th August 2008, 05:08 PM
:laff: Bet Dean won't be eating :laff: :laff:

Crump
5th August 2008, 05:15 PM
:laff: Bet Dean won't be eating :laff: :laff:

hes gone lol.. Run!

janice
5th August 2008, 07:10 PM
HE SOOO FKIN DEADDDDDDDD :twisted:

PIXI
5th August 2008, 09:23 PM
LOL :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

NUB40
5th August 2008, 09:28 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Crump
6th August 2008, 11:12 AM
Lmfao :laff:

janice
6th August 2008, 11:24 AM
Lmfao :laff: :twisted:

Crump
6th August 2008, 11:29 AM
:laff::laff:

Clubreggae
6th August 2008, 07:37 PM
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

JUST BEEN TALKING TO HER SON DEAN ON MSN! HE SAID SHES IN THE KITCHEN COOKING!!!

steak to be precise!

8) 8) 8) 8)

Now i got to run lol..

:shock: she couldnt have been cooking :? :roll: she hasnt called me and asked me how to use the Cooker :? :roll:

janice
6th August 2008, 09:18 PM

steak to be precise!

8) 8) 8) 8)

Now i got to run lol..

:shock: she couldnt have been cooking :? :roll: she hasnt called me and asked me how to use the Cooker :? :roll:thats y i went chip shop to get chips :oops:

Crump
7th August 2008, 12:49 AM

steak to be precise!

8) 8) 8) 8)

Now i got to run lol..

:shock: she couldnt have been cooking :? :roll: she hasnt called me and asked me how to use the Cooker :? :roll:thats y i went chip shop to get chips :oops: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: