PDA

View Full Version : Robin - Live Interview

Katie/Reflex
2nd June 2008, 05:15 PM
Robin will be interviewed tomorrow at 11.15am by David Jensen on Capital Gold Radio.

You can listen in online at www.mygoldmusic.co.uk

kathryn2804
2nd June 2008, 05:22 PM
Thanks for that, will try to catch it! :D

homelygal1963
2nd June 2008, 09:53 PM
Thanks Faith.....I'll try and listen....I'm in the Vault all day so fingers crossed I can find the station on the Bose..... :D

Nice meeting you last Wednesday with Elise...
:wink: 8) :wink: 8) :wink:
Even though it was short and sweet, we welcomed the shelter plus added bonus of hearing RBC,DunX, Astro and Normie rehearsing their wicked harmonies...... 8) 8) So tempted to break the door down and BOUNCE into the studio.....:shock: :shock: :shock:

Please say Thankyou to Lanville for the lift into town during the downpour.....:kiss: :kiss:

Nice car Lanville.....:P :P

Big Bouncy Love... :bouncepurple: :love: :bouncepurple: :love: :bouncepurple:

Caryn xx

Pixie
3rd June 2008, 11:29 AM
sh*t! sh*t! sh*t! B*****d safari "not responding"! :evil: so missed the interview! only got to hear RBC asking the comp ques! oh well, at least Dance is on now so it's making me feel better!

8) 8)

good luck to all you uk loonies, hope you win a ticket! :)

ratcatcher
3rd June 2008, 01:08 PM
sh*t! sh*t! sh*t! B*****d safari "not responding"! :evil: so missed the interview! only got to hear RBC asking the comp ques! oh well, at least Dance is on now so it's making me feel better!

8) 8)

good luck to all you uk loonies, hope you win a ticket! :)Don't worry sugar - it's on download or reply via the Gold website and also there's a link on this very site (can't remember which topic though).

PIXI
4th June 2008, 12:29 PM
God :shock: :shock: I thought that was me !!

Didnt remember writing that :?

Pixie
4th June 2008, 12:55 PM
God :shock: :shock: I thought that was me !!

Didnt remember writing that :?

lol. i think a few people on this board mistake me for you, i've recieved a couple of pm's which i'm sure were intended for you, i have let the people know they've sent them to me in error, and don't worry nothing personal has been sent to me (yet! :lol: )

PIXI
4th June 2008, 09:16 PM
:lol: :lol: you never know what you might get then :shock: