PDA

View Full Version : MAYBETOMORROW............

NUB40
15th May 2008, 05:09 PM
I have been thinking about this a lot before putting this up,and trying to decide if i should pm you or put it up for everyone to see, obviously ive decided to do the latter simply because its important to me.....................im no prude,im always up for a laugh and a joke but im sorry i dont agree with the way that you edited one of my replies in cookiemonsters post (ADAM...EARTH TO ADAM WAKE UP) it has really upset me the way you edited that to insinuate that i would ever advise a person to do such a thing
Some people might think im over re-acting but im sorry i dont think that was funny
What sort of person have you made me out to look like..........?

Crump
15th May 2008, 05:13 PM
I have been thinking about this a lot before putting this up,and trying to decide if i should pm you or put it up for everyone to see, obviously ive decided to do the latter simply because its important to me.....................im no prude,im always up for a laugh and a joke but im sorry i dont agree with the way that you edited one of my replies in cookiemonsters post (ADAM...EARTH TO ADAM WAKE UP) it has really upset me the way you edited that to insinuate that i would ever advise a person to do such a thing
Some people might think im over re-acting but im sorry i dont think that was funny
Awww...

i dont think any less of you? and what do you want adam to do about it ??

Maybetomorrow ( dave c ) isallways up for a laugh and he makes a joke bout everyone.. he has said things bout me and ive said them about him.. hes a nice person and he wouldnt say n e thing to make u look bad.. or make people fall out with you .. but i cant see him being mean or nasty on purpose... just pm him..

got a link to see what he said??

NUB40
15th May 2008, 05:29 PM
Go to page 1 in discussion (its cookies post) ive just put something on there too, theres nothing anyone can do but i dont want people thinking that i would suggest such a thing

~Shaz~ (aka DubGal)
15th May 2008, 05:31 PM
oh no you have dave all wrong honestly :shock:

he was only having a laugh....thats what he does...you'll get used to him....i dont know what he posted...but whatever it was it was done in fun...trust me....

so sad you think any of us would think less of you cos of that.... :cry:

~Shaz~ (aka DubGal)
15th May 2008, 05:34 PM
it says...give him a wink and blow him a kiss........ :?
not so bad is it????

NUB40
15th May 2008, 05:34 PM
He has made it look like i have suggested that cookie offer a blow job for getting her status returned...............
That is out of order

~Shaz~ (aka DubGal)
15th May 2008, 05:35 PM
no it says blow him a kiss....you read it wrong!!

Crump
15th May 2008, 05:37 PM
wowowowowowowowow

enufff!!!

Noone thinks less of you matey!!

and dave is all for fun.. take the piss back he dont mind!!!.. hes allrite...

dont take offecnce jeez... if offence is going to be taken its us .. for u thinking we would think bad of you!!!!!!

lara.1973
15th May 2008, 05:38 PM
hey marg, hun ya got dave all wrong, im sure if he thought for one minute you or anyone else would be upset by something he wouldnt do it, he really isnt like that, dave is always up for a laugh, and if you did the same to him he would think it hillarious, he really is (and he is gonna hate me for this :lol: ) a lovely man, very genuine, you just need to know how to take him ;)

i for one dont think any less of you at all, i dont think anyone else will either, we all here know what dave is like,i think he has edited just about everyones posts at some point, here and on alis site :lol: when i was trying to get back on here cus id reset my password, sharon (dubgal) posted to adam asking for my account to be re activated, and dave edited it to say please dont reactivate laras account pmsl, :lol: he realy dont mean to offend anyone, so please dont take it the wrong way hunni :)

~Shaz~ (aka DubGal)
15th May 2008, 05:40 PM
oh i see now....you posted the first bit....soz i read it wrong...oops!

anyway...dave will be mortified to say the least.....he absoluely did not post that to make it look like that....no way...

sorry it upset you though :(

Crump
15th May 2008, 05:44 PM
:(

Sorry if ure upset.. but pm dave and explain :( ..

just ignore this post and get back to posting :D:D

BRUMMY UB
15th May 2008, 06:09 PM
fraid ya got the wrong impression of dave c, he is a genuine guy who would not intentionally upset anyone(except me :roll: )

just pm him and give him hell :lol: :lol: :lol:

lara.1973
15th May 2008, 06:56 PM
fraid ya got the wrong impression of dave c, he is a genuine guy who would not intentionally upset anyone(except me :roll: )

just pm him and give him hell :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: he just likes having a laugh dont he :)

Aaron Otang
15th May 2008, 07:18 PM
:wink: :lol: :lol: it could have been worse it coulda been a monkey :wink:

DaveO you bad monkey!! :wink: :lol:

AaronOblow!!!!!

Rachel~B
15th May 2008, 07:28 PM
sorry to but in on Daves post... but honestly... he is such a sweetie.. great bloke.. no way would he intentionally do anythin to make u look bad or upset... he would be devestated...:( he aint got a bad bone in his body honest... he is a groot friend...NO one on here has ever had a prob with Dave... he is a top bloke... he will b gutted to see this when he wakes up... :( personally i think u shud have pm;d him...just my opinion...:friends:

MAYBETOMORROW
15th May 2008, 11:52 PM
He's a right c*nt that Dave.C assuming everyone has a sense of humour around here :lol:

MAYBETOMORROW
16th May 2008, 12:00 AM

Someone who likes to have a laugh? :lol:

Well, that was the intention anyway :roll:

The post has been amended, I apologised to you in a PM, however making a whole new post of this wasn't really necessary - I am quite approachable in a PM, ask around if you like.......and when you find the muscles it requires to crack a smile, I'm sure we will have a good laugh one day!

:lol:

Dean M
16th May 2008, 09:17 AM
He's a right c*nt that Dave.C assuming everyone has a sense of humour around here :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

lara.1973
16th May 2008, 09:20 AM

Someone who likes to have a laugh? :lol:

Well, that was the intention anyway :roll:

The post has been amended, I apologised to you in a PM, however making a whole new post of this wasn't really necessary - I am quite approachable in a PM, ask around if you like.......and when you find the muscles it requires to crack a smile, I'm sure we will have a good laugh one day!

he is very approachable :kiss: :)

sweetsensation
16th May 2008, 09:48 AM
:laff::laff::laff:

When someone quotes you and edits what you said, people can see what you wrote in your original post, so everyone knows if the quote is different , then the person quoting the quote :roll: :lol: has changed it. So no one can think you wrote what you did. What you wrote is still there in your original posting, for all to see.

Dave used to be lovely I agree, but since he has found his feet here, he has definitly changed. He's going downhill , and fast.

CazLuvsUBs
16th May 2008, 10:01 AM
He has made it look like i have suggested that cookie offer a blow job for getting her status returned...............
That is out of order

It was just a joke hun, Dave is a good laugh but can be a pee taker 2 but its all in good fun!!!! I take it you havent met Tik yet then!!! :lol: :lol:

Biglove
Caroline

NUB40
16th May 2008, 10:20 AM
I havnt met anyone yet :( ,i did send Dave a pm and he has replied with an apology,so far as im concerned its all sorted :D
Living as we have to now,having to watch every little thing we say because everything can be twisted to mean something else you just have to be very carefull with the way you word things and i would never have wrote such a thing on a public forum,anyway its sorted :D and i cant wait to meet you all...especially Dave.......... :D :D
Cutting a long story short have a 12yr old son who comes out with these stupid saying as they do...........him and a mate were talking about playing call of duty his friend said "be on line at 6 and ill rape you"meaning beat him at the game.......i went mad at his friend for this but a man overheard this being said and reported them and me to the police....and thats why im fragile about saying things online..........

MAYBETOMORROW
16th May 2008, 12:31 PM
Dave used to be lovely I agree, but since he has found his feet here, he has definitly changed. He's going downhill , and fast.

It's ever since Sharon has been teaching me the Gaelic language :shock:

~Shaz~ (aka DubGal)
16th May 2008, 12:35 PM
:grin:

MAYBETOMORROW
16th May 2008, 12:36 PM
8)

~Shaz~ (aka DubGal)
16th May 2008, 12:48 PM
thanks!!

:laff: