PDA

View Full Version : Mail On Sunday - 4th May

Katie/Reflex
2nd May 2008, 04:47 PM
Mail On Sunday

On Sunday 4th May, be sure to buy a copy of the Mail On Sunday to receive your free cd featuring 10 tracks from the bands forthcoming deluxe edition album, Twentyfourseven. :D

UBAnja40
2nd May 2008, 05:11 PM
great whats even better that Helena is helping all the loonies
outside the UK for a copy isn't great Faith!

MAYBETOMORROW
3rd May 2008, 12:29 PM
Cheers Faith - lovely gestures all over the BB making sure foreign loonies have the opportunity to receive a CD :D

Version Girl
3rd May 2008, 07:22 PM
You can rest assured most of us will be buying multiple copies :grin:

WEBSHERIFF
3rd May 2008, 10:15 PM
WEB SHERIFF
Protecting Your Rights on the Internet
Tel 44-(0)208-323 8013
Fax 44-(0)208 323 8080
websheriff@websheriff.com
www.websheriff.com

Hi UB40 Fans,

On behalf of Reflex Muzic and UB40, we'd like to thank everyone for their support and understanding in not posting links to any pirate copies of "TwentyFourSeven" on the band's forum (or any other forums or sites) when the album leaks ... .. there's not long to go now until the Mail on Sunday's 10 track promo is available and we're all on the same team - UB40's !!

Some of you (Hi Michelle, San Diego et al !!) will remember us from when we assisted with "Running Free" and, as before, should anyone have any queries relating to 'piracy' on this release or should anyone wish to report any pirate files or links, please feel free to e-mail and / or telephone us at any time : our 'door' is always open to genuine UB40 fans.

Conversely, if anyone really feels compelled to try and download a pirate copy or to attempt to capture promotional streams – which, naturally, the band and label would prefer you didn't - then please keep it for your personal use only and don't 'broadcast' / publish it on the net : for which, thank you.

To further clarify the suggested / requested guidelines for 24/7, if you have a copy of the Mail on Sunday promo, at the request of Reflex and UB40, please do not post / file-exchange copies on-line … .. that being said and as a goodwill gesture to fans and bloggers, official preview tracks shall shortly be available for free downloading off UB40’s web-site, that you shall then be very welcome to post / host / file-swap etc in advance of next month’s official release of the full album.

Many thanks, once again, for your support and for respecting UB40’s wishes.

All The Best,

WEB SHERIFF :D

Tina marie
4th May 2008, 10:44 AM
Got my copy this morning its fantastic. thank you guys. Will still be buying it from shop when released but lol. Will treasure it as its ali's last one.

pointman01
4th May 2008, 12:12 PM
same here, got up at 7.00 am its still in my cd player.

10 out 10

i can't wait for the deluxe version

ub40fan72
4th May 2008, 11:38 PM
:lol:
got my cd today and what a fab cd!!! cant wait for full album,a little sad listening to it knowing its the last time i'll here ali sing with UB, i love ali i think he best thing since sliced bread, but UB is made up of more than Ali, and they can and will go on!! (no disrespect Ali)
the UB40 sound is made up of lots more than ali, and i admit i will miss his come to bed voice, but life is not a bed of roses.
keep up the excellent work UB and good luck Ali
xxxxxxxx

Rat In Mi Kitchen
6th May 2008, 05:42 PM
I was playing it non-stop yesterday in one of my cars. (The Dolomite is the only one with a CD player) and my good lady likes it.

When the album proper comes out I'll be buying it.

gianniduval
8th May 2008, 02:00 PM
:beer: Ub40 u r the best in the world.......come back Ali......

WEBSHERIFF
9th May 2008, 01:05 PM
WEB SHERIFF
Protecting Your Rights on the Internet
Tel 44-(0)208-323 8013
Fax 44-(0)208 323 8080
websheriff@websheriff.com
www.websheriff.com

Hi Again UB40 Fans,

On behalf of Reflex Muzic and UB40, we’re very happy to announce that both ‘End of War’ and ‘This Is How It Is’ have now been officially designated as fan preview tracks and, as such, all UB40 fans and bloggers are very welcome to post links to these tracks, host them on your personal blogs and file-share them with friends ... .. both tracks shall also shortly be appearing on this site, as well as on the band’s MySpace page at http://www.myspace.com/ub40 (which also features “I Shot The Sheriff” !!).

We'd again like to thank everyone for their support and understanding in not posting links to any pirate copies of "TwentyFourSeven" (or tracks from the album, aside – of course – from the fan previews) and, as a further gesture of appreciation, there may well be additional previews made available this side of the 16th June, full album release – so watch this space for future developments.

Once again, many thanks for your support and for respecting UB40’s wishes.

All The Best,

WEB SHERIFF :D

Mierelier
14th May 2008, 10:15 AM
Last night the concert was really nice at HMH Amsterdam.. :beer: Duncan is a good singer and he's having nearly the same voice as his brother Ali :)

Altough the concert was really cool, I MISS ALI!!!! BABY COME BACK!! :cry:

RaZ
14th May 2008, 01:39 PM
Last night the concert was really nice at HMH Amsterdam.. :beer: Duncan is a good singer and he's having nearly the same voice as his brother Ali :)

True true...

btw... the one i miss, is you :friends:

Mierelier
14th May 2008, 01:43 PM

True true...

btw... the one i miss, is you :friends:

Whahahahahaaaaaaa :wink: i know :P LOL

Just Bianca
14th May 2008, 03:11 PM
Have not received mine :cry: :cry: :cry: dunno what's wrong with the post here...LoonieDevil post it last wednesday but i still ain't got it. :cry: :cry: :cry:

noodles1
15th May 2008, 11:55 AM
hi there

just heard that UB40 are playing Newbury Racourse on Friday 11th July....is this correct, cant find any information any where.
It would be fantastic if they were... how do we get tickets.

let me know as soon as you can

N :lol: :roll:

Waltjo
15th May 2008, 10:56 PM
Hi welcome to the board :beer: :beer: It does not say anything under Tour Info so no idea about that :roll: why don't you go onto the Newbury website they may have some info on there :wink:

noodles1
16th May 2008, 11:25 AM
Hi everyone
Just spoken to Newbury Racecourse and it was confirmed on Wednesday this week. So real hot news.
The bands are playing after an evening racing so will be going on stage about 9.30pm. Tickets are £25 or £32 and if you book on line you get a discount. I have booked this morning.. so excited :P :P :P :P :P :P

Helena
17th May 2008, 04:29 PM
hello noodles

whenever i see your name on here i get hungry for noodles :D