PDA

View Full Version : UB40 Attend Press Conference Today

Katie/Reflex
30th April 2008, 12:54 PM
UB40 will be attending a press conference, photo and media call today at 1pm to make a special announcement. The Band will announce details of their long awaited new album “TWENTYFOURSEVEN” and will also announce and present to the media for the very first time, details of who will be joining them on future live concerts and recordings.

The announcement will appear in numerous publications and will also be featured tonight on Central News, Midlands Today and London Tonight.

~Shaz~ (aka DubGal)
30th April 2008, 12:54 PM
Thanks Faith :D

janice
30th April 2008, 12:55 PM
thanks for that :D

lorrafan
30th April 2008, 12:56 PM
Cheers I will keep an eye out :D

~Shaz~ (aka DubGal)
30th April 2008, 12:58 PM
I'm presuming the 6pm news then??

streppel
30th April 2008, 01:04 PM
According to BRMB the leadsinger(s) will be Duncan and Maxi Priest!
Suprise..

Dean M
30th April 2008, 01:11 PM
UB40 will be attending a press conference, photo and media call today at 1pm to make a special announcement. The Band will announce details of their long awaited new album “TWENTYFOURSEVEN” and will also announce and present to the media for the very first time, details of who will be joining them on future live concerts and recordings.

The announcement will appear in numerous publications and will also be featured tonight on Central News, Midlands Today and London Tonight.

oh well

my son is going to have the hump when i turn off cebebies to watch it lol

cheers for the info

Carolanne
30th April 2008, 01:36 PM
Ah so there's the announcement :!:

C

UBAnja40
30th April 2008, 01:44 PM
is there a change we can see it or hear it Holland anyone??
I've got tv digital and have also bbc1 bbc2,Faith you know
anything of they commin on that stations to??

Mike.
1st May 2008, 11:20 AM
Will there be an online link?

WEBSHERIFF
3rd May 2008, 10:22 PM
WEB SHERIFF
Protecting Your Rights on the Internet
Tel 44-(0)208-323 8013
Fax 44-(0)208 323 8080
websheriff@websheriff.com
www.websheriff.com

Hi UB40 Fans,

On behalf of Reflex Muzic and UB40, we'd like to thank everyone for their support and understanding in not posting links to any pirate copies of "TwentyFourSeven" on the band's forum (or any other forums or sites) when the album leaks ... .. there's not long to go now until the Mail on Sunday's 10 track promo is available and we're all on the same team - UB40's !!

Some of you (Hi Michelle, San Diego et al !!) will remember us from when we assisted with "Running Free" and, as before, should anyone have any queries relating to 'piracy' on this release or should anyone wish to report any pirate files or links, please feel free to e-mail and / or telephone us at any time : our 'door' is always open to genuine UB40 fans.

Conversely, if anyone really feels compelled to try and download a pirate copy or to attempt to capture promotional streams – which, naturally, the band and label would prefer you didn't - then please keep it for your personal use only and don't 'broadcast' / publish it on the net : for which, thank you.

To further clarify the suggested / requested guidelines for 24/7, if you have a copy of the Mail on Sunday promo, at the request of Reflex and UB40, please do not post / file-exchange copies on-line … .. that being said and as a goodwill gesture to fans and bloggers, official preview tracks shall shortly be available for free downloading off UB40’s web-site, that you shall then be very welcome to post / host / file-swap etc in advance of next month’s official release of the full album.

Many thanks, once again, for your support and for respecting UB40’s wishes.

All The Best,

WEB SHERIFF :D