PDA

View Full Version : FACEBOOK question

Tik
21st April 2008, 11:42 AM
Why do i keep getting requests from people i don`t know to add me as a friend to face book???.....i`ve never used facebook in my life!!!where do they get my email address from???...ive just had another one from some bird with the same surname as me???!!!........ :ooh:

Helena
21st April 2008, 11:44 AM
maybe they like the look of you

~Shaz~ (aka DubGal)
21st April 2008, 11:44 AM
dunno....i cant even find peeps i KNOW are on it ..... :?

Tik
21st April 2008, 11:45 AM
maybe they like the look of you

But i dont use it Hels (yer sarky cow) :laff:

Clubreggae
21st April 2008, 05:28 PM
Why do i keep getting requests from people i don`t know to add me as a friend to face book???.....i`ve never used facebook in my life!!!where do they get my email address from???...ive just had another one from some bird with the same surname as me???!!!........ :ooh:
same here :roll:
seems that once you registered you got all sorts wanting to be your friend :shock:
I only registered to look at the piccies on my daughters facebook.

OMG lots of people wanting me that i dont know :o , lots that i dont like :shock: and i know they dont like me so whats the point ?
Seems to me far too many people have far to much time on their hands :roll: :roll:

FATHER TED2
21st April 2008, 05:33 PM
Why do i keep getting requests from people i don`t know to add me as a friend to face book???.....ive just had another one from some bird with the same surname as me???!!!........ :ooh:

some bird with the same surname as me?
thats no way to describe the mrs tik :laff:

~JENNY~
21st April 2008, 06:14 PM
:ooh: Itch you never said you had facebook!!!! :?

Crump
21st April 2008, 06:35 PM

Tik the answer for you :)

Right if you get facebook you put in ure email address and password and it auto sends people a friend invite.. like it asks for ure email addy that u use say on msn .. and it auto emails people for you :) on ure lists.. .. and it keeps doing it .. then people who have seen ure email addy in the TO bar on the email.. will continue it on

will add your name to the email and so on and so on :)

Grease Monkey
21st April 2008, 09:01 PM
What?

Tik
22nd April 2008, 10:01 AM
THATS THE WHOLE POINT.......I don`t use facebook and have never registered for it

Clubreggae
22nd April 2008, 10:07 AM
THATS THE WHOLE POINT.......I don`t use facebook and have never registered for it
Fibber :roll: :laff: :laff: :laff:

PIXI
22nd April 2008, 11:07 PM
maybe it was me Tik. I registered and clicked on a page of pictures and suddenly i had dozens of e mails saying i was their friend. I was a bit shocked and didnt know what I was doing really :roll:

rmd110900
22nd April 2008, 11:11 PM
i joined up friday :P

i got poker,bingo, parking wars plus a ducatti to help me get around...even an egg which i have to hatch i think.
scares the shoite out of me :shock: :? :shock:

:laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:

mamto3girls
22nd April 2008, 11:12 PM

i got poker,bingo, parking wars plus a ducatti to help me get around...even an egg which i have to hatch i think.

:laff::laff::laff::laff::laff: yer we no lol

MAYBETOMORROW
23rd April 2008, 01:30 PM

:laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:

You're loving it Rob!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Grease Monkey
23rd April 2008, 11:07 PM
Seems to me far too many people have far to much time on their hands :roll: :roll:

XD XD XD

kate13
23rd April 2008, 11:22 PM
maybe it was me Tik. I registered and clicked on a page of pictures and suddenly i had dozens of e mails saying i was their friend. I was a bit shocked and didnt know what I was doing really :roll:

pixi is it your fault :shock: tiks pic and email are floatin round in cyber space :lol:

*ubloonie*
23rd April 2008, 11:26 PM
i know what ya mean tik,most of em would be about as welcome as a fart in a spacesuit :roll: let alone a friend :wink:

Crump
24th April 2008, 12:51 PM
YOU DONT NEED TO REGISTER!!!! IF U KNOW SOMEONE WHO USES IT .. THEN THEY WILL SEND U A INTVITE.. AND THEN IN THAT INVITE WILL GO TO SAY 100 MORE PEOPLE.. AND THEY WILL SEE URE EMAIL ADDY IN WITH THERES AND JUST TAKE THERES OUT AND KEEP FORWARDING IT!! AND SO AND SO AND SO ON!

:smokin::mrgreen: