PDA

View Full Version : john prescott bulimic?

*ubloonie*
20th April 2008, 09:15 PM
what happened?

did he forget to throw up? :roll:

Clubreggae
20th April 2008, 10:09 PM
:? I Know saw it on the news earlier :o

He obviously liked to keep his tummy feeling full :ooh:

Sylvie B
20th April 2008, 11:22 PM
See ya never know who has it even though I think he has been a total prat over the years I feel sorry for him suffering this sometimes debilitating condition

littlecrow
20th April 2008, 11:47 PM
well there you go :shock:
might explan a lot!

Nods
21st April 2008, 05:29 PM
See ya never know who has it even though I think he has been a total prat over the years I feel sorry for him suffering this sometimes debilitating condition

totally agree wi you....

there are a lot of medical conditions out there that people are at times to embarrassed to admit to suffering from.
I get no pleasure in mockin someone for coming clean/admitting they have a real problem.
Its a bigger person who can stand tall an tell the world of the condition that effects them.Perhaps if more high profile people had done what JP has done it might make it easier for the greater population to do the same.

Grease Monkey
21st April 2008, 08:56 PM
Bulimic?? haha

Since When did we start believing politicians???

He's just a fat tosser..

Sylvie B
21st April 2008, 09:14 PM

totally agree wi you....

there are a lot of medical conditions out there that people are at times to embarrassed to admit to suffering from.
I get no pleasure in mockin someone for coming clean/admitting they have a real problem.
Its a bigger person who can stand tall an tell the world of the condition that effects them.Perhaps if more high profile people had done what JP has done it might make it easier for the greater population to do the same.

Too true Nods x

ObladeOblada
21st April 2008, 10:01 PM

totally agree wi you....

good point!
nice to think someone sees the other side instead of being so quick to mock or insult

Aaron Otang
21st April 2008, 10:53 PM
Bulimic?? haha

Since When did we start believing politicians???

He's just a fat tosser..

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
NOW 4kin eat it...I made it special :lol:
http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/42896000/jpg/_42896973_punch_pa406.jpg

kate13
21st April 2008, 11:16 PM
I was under the impression people who are Bulimic are very skinny :shock:

MAYBETOMORROW
22nd April 2008, 04:37 AM
Naughty Aaron :lol: