PDA

View Full Version : Smokers

Tik
18th April 2008, 08:30 PM
if you`ve got a dog.........have a drag of your ciggy and blow smoke rings at it....see if they try to bite em....mine does...it`s fookin hilarious :dog:

Waltjo
18th April 2008, 08:41 PM
I can't blow smoke rings Tik :( :(

Madam Madusa1
18th April 2008, 08:43 PM
I used to do that to our dog but with bubbles ((I could never do smoke rings))....REALLY funny. :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

~JENNY~
18th April 2008, 08:44 PM
hahaha try gettin a load of bubbles out of ya bubble bath an blowin them in the air hahahaha funny as foooook :laff:

Nods
18th April 2008, 08:49 PM
your lucky....

I`ve got a beagle......

the feker robs the fag right off me...... :lol:

cjp_24
21st April 2008, 01:38 PM
Smokers .... Your all gonna die.

erm! well, and non smokers. Well im not going to be here for another 100 yrs.

:D :D :D

oLdbOi
21st April 2008, 01:54 PM
if you`ve got a dog.........have a drag of your ciggy and blow smoke rings at it....see if they try to bite em....mine does...it`s fookin hilarious :dog:

if you got a dog..have a go at throwin' a cat at it, see if it tries to bite it..mine does....;)

of course I havn't I wouldn't ...;)

bOihumour...

wotchya Tik..:)

loekie
21st April 2008, 01:58 PM

if you got a dog..have a go at throwin' a cat at it, see if it tries to bite it..mine does....;)

of course I havn't I wouldn't ...;)

bOihumour...

wotchya Tik..:)

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: poor pussy :cry:

stubby
21st April 2008, 03:31 PM
We bought our dog a bubble machine, $40 bloody dollars and he just looks at the bubbles coming out as if to say "what the hell is that?"
:roll:
Not bothered at all!!