PDA

View Full Version : Clamped!

Luci Lockit
17th April 2008, 04:47 PM
I went to do a couple of errands yesterday, before meeting my friend for coffee..
I parked outside the bank, where I know to be careful coz its not strictly a parking bay, more a loading bay, and ran to the drycleaners.
I turned round and had been clamped!
I ran back and asked the clamper (who wanted 94) who owned the land- which was woolies, so I ran into Woolies and explained that I had parked there to buy a tv from them (most expensive & heaviest thing I could think of) . I paid them 130 for a tv, and Woolies lady made clamp man remove the clamp- she phoned his boss!! And Apologised for their lack of parking!! hee hee-
err... anyone want to buy a tv lol lol -
well, at least I got summit for my 100 quid, and I could always return it at a later date lol... Quick thinking tho, eh??
Big love
Luci x

Tik
17th April 2008, 04:48 PM
crafty mare

~Shaz~ (aka DubGal)
17th April 2008, 04:49 PM
Now that was some quick thinking Luci :laff:

Luci Lockit
17th April 2008, 04:50 PM
The man in the dry cleaners was dead impressed hahaha 8)

oLdbOi
17th April 2008, 04:50 PM
good thinkin'..:)

bOi....keep it in the box and return it later next week...lol

Tik
17th April 2008, 04:51 PM
as its second hand i`ll give ya 50 quid fer it Loose

Luci Lockit
17th April 2008, 04:52 PM
lol I would get more for it on ebay! :roll:

oLdbOi
17th April 2008, 04:52 PM
mind you don't get clamped for taking it back..you'll end up with a few tv's...lol

bOi

20...ok 30 if it has freeviw!

Luci Lockit
17th April 2008, 04:53 PM
mind you don't get clamped for taking it back..you'll end up with a few tv's...lol

bOi
Will take it to one in Brum- would be to embarrassed if they remembered me! :lol:

oLdbOi
17th April 2008, 04:54 PM

bOi
Will take it to one in Brum- would be to embarrassed if they remembered me! :lol:

lol..woolies...I bet y'could take it back and they wouldn't even notice the same day!...lmao..;)

bOi

littlecrow
17th April 2008, 05:05 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol:
so sneeky, i'll remember that.

San Diego
17th April 2008, 05:23 PM
I went to do a couple of errands yesterday, before meeting my friend for coffee..
I parked outside the bank, where I know to be careful coz its not strictly a parking bay, more a loading bay, and ran to the drycleaners.
I ran back and asked the clamper (who wanted 94) who owned the land- which was woolies, so I ran into Woolies and explained that I had parked there to buy a tv from them (most expensive & heaviest thing I could think of) . I paid them 130 for a tv, and Woolies lady made clamp man remove the clamp- she phoned his boss!! And Apologised for their lack of parking!! hee hee-
well, at least I got summit for my 100 quid, and I could always return it at a later date lol... Quick thinking tho, eh??
Big love
Luci x

LMAO...........

CazLuvsUBs
17th April 2008, 05:42 PM
I would have been completely screwed then, havent even got 100 in my bank!!! :? Good thinking their tho Luci! :D Wonder wot Robin will say when you tell him! :oops:

Biglove
Caroline

Waltjo
17th April 2008, 08:15 PM
Luci I am soooo shocked :shock: :shock: :shock: good to remember though in an emergency :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

Crump
17th April 2008, 08:24 PM
Big love
Luci x

:lol::laff:

ill give u 100 quid for it :) and u have to give me tv and a autograph :P

LyricOfficer
17th April 2008, 08:38 PM
Luci, you're just too cunning :D

Madam Madusa1
17th April 2008, 09:03 PM
:laff: :laff: :laff:

Sylvie B
17th April 2008, 09:21 PM
Big love
Luci x

Fantastic Luci nice one love it.. :lol: :wink:

DAZZA.B
17th April 2008, 09:47 PM
you crafty crafty lady! bet you aint a toker to be that quick witted? :roll:

Luci Lockit
17th April 2008, 09:52 PM
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a81/Luci999/angelic002.gif
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a81/Luci999/bj.gif

ub40andme
17th April 2008, 09:53 PM
Quick thinking Lucy :shock: :D

Ang4UB40
17th April 2008, 09:58 PM
Clever .......... no flies on you aye Luci

DAZZA.B
17th April 2008, 09:58 PM
LOL!!

GefferyMorgan
17th April 2008, 10:13 PM
Luci....let me get this straight...you paid 130 pounds for a TV you didn't even want....when all you had to do was pay 94 pounds to have the clamp removed?

:lol: :D

I'm still not sure who the joke's on....you or the poor guy at woolies lol.

~JENNY~
17th April 2008, 11:13 PM
Luci....let me get this straight...you paid 130 pounds for a TV you didn't even want....when all you had to do was pay 94 pounds to have the clamp removed?

:lol: :D

I'm still not sure who the joke's on....you or the poor guy at woolies lol.

obiously the joke is on the guy at woolies!!

other wise she would have had to hand over 94 quid n get nothin out of it,, where as now shes got a tele but can still take it back an get a refund!!! So in the end it works out she hasnt lost anythin :smokin:

KGB_I_was_NOT
17th April 2008, 11:38 PM
:shock: Good thinking, Batman!!! I would never have thought of that! I got speeding tickets a couple of times, and couldn't sweet-talk myself out of a fine... :(

Seahorse
18th April 2008, 03:47 AM
Nice one Luci.

My brother in law needed you yesterday. He was clamped, cost him 300 quid. They told him they would only accept cash, he said there was no way he was going to leave his vehicle, they were chomping at the bit to tow his car. So he called my sister to bring the money to him. They don't even wait now before they clamp you by the sounds of it. :evil: