PDA

View Full Version : UB40 jeans???

Sista fan
24th March 2008, 09:43 PM
Bought probably the best pair of jeans I have ever had today from NEW LOOK,! Was just checking the receipt when I saw UB40 jeans , "what" i thought? checked the Jeans label and YES it was on the label UB40 jeans, couldnt beleive it.

Told Paul he said, well lets hope they dont fall apart like the group!! :D

Clubreggae
24th March 2008, 09:47 PM
:o you shopping again ?? :o :shock:

Sista fan
24th March 2008, 09:47 PM
Yes dear, Do u have a problem with that???

janice
24th March 2008, 09:51 PM
Yes dear, Do u have a problem with that???you tell her kim :D

Sista fan
24th March 2008, 09:52 PM
Hello Jan, missed u at the party last week, it just wasnt the same without you!

San Diego
24th March 2008, 09:57 PM
:laff: omg....what a cheeky bugger he is.. :laff:

janice
24th March 2008, 09:58 PM
Hello Jan, missed u at the party last week, it just wasnt the same without you!mised you to hun, but had to work :cry:

Crump
24th March 2008, 10:21 PM
Hello Jan, missed u at the party last week, it just wasnt the same without you!

i was there.. so it was good enuff ..

hahahaha :laff:

elaine2005
24th March 2008, 10:28 PM
COOL ... maybe they are moonlighting in the fashion industry. :lol:

Sista fan
24th March 2008, 10:58 PM
I just dont understand why they were called this?

I mean if they had been red jeans would they be called "Simply Red" ?

Bought a pair of white jeans too but they were not labelled anything famous! LOLxx

Clubreggae
24th March 2008, 11:00 PM

Bought a pair of white jeans too but they were not labelled anything famous! LOLxx

maybe it means the size, UB40 :D means you are a 40 waist :eek: :laff: :laff: :laff:

janice
24th March 2008, 11:01 PM

maybe it means the size, UB40 :D means you are a 40 waist :eek: :laff: :laff: :laff:thats a bit below the belt :roll:

Clubreggae
24th March 2008, 11:03 PM

maybe it means the size, UB40 :D means you are a 40 waist :eek: :laff: :laff: :laff:thats a bit below the belt :roll:

yes so are her jeans :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

Sista fan
24th March 2008, 11:04 PM

maybe it means the size, UB40 :D means you are a 40 waist :eek: :laff: :laff: :laff:

YOU cheeky GIT...

:o :shock: :o :shock: :o
They are the only 2 icons i have available to click on, otherwise they would have been a lot worse!!!
Who needs enemies with a sis like you huh!!!!

janice
24th March 2008, 11:04 PM

maybe it means the size, UB40 :D means you are a 40 waist :eek: :laff: :laff: :laff:thats a bit below the belt :roll:you are very nasty and there is just no need for it :roll:

yes so are her jeans :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

Clubreggae
24th March 2008, 11:05 PM
:laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :evil: :kiss:

Sista fan
24th March 2008, 11:09 PM
I cant see what u 2 have posted , its just a black line!!!

the jeans are hipsters,,,, ive not wore those type for a long time! :D

LyricOfficer
25th March 2008, 11:56 AM
loving this post!!!!!!!!!!
gonna have to look in my local New Look! x

Sista fan
25th March 2008, 12:42 PM
Glad u loving it, I love the jeans, just showed them to my daughter, her eyes nearly popped out!!

Sista fan
25th March 2008, 12:52 PM
loving this post!!!!!!!!!!
gonna have to look in my local New Look! x

Let me know how u get on??
:D

Clubreggae
25th March 2008, 01:39 PM
Glad u loving it, I love the jeans, just showed them to my daughter, her eyes nearly popped out!!

I was going to say it makes a change from you popping out but i wont bother :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

elaine2005
25th March 2008, 01:42 PM

take a photo :lol:

Grinner
25th March 2008, 01:59 PM
Bought probably the best pair of jeans I have ever had today from NEW LOOK,! Was just checking the receipt when I saw UB40 jeans , "what" i thought? checked the Jeans label and YES it was on the label UB40 jeans, couldnt beleive it.

:roll: :wink:

Groovy 40
25th March 2008, 05:54 PM

Told Paul he said, well lets hope they dont fall apart like the group!! :Di remember buying a t-shirt some 15 years ago made by Lee Cooper with UB40 on it..........design was similar to the Baggariddim cover if i'm correct 8) 8)

it had "UB40 by Lee Cooper" written on the left sleeve & on the label :wink:

anyone else remember it or even bought one? :smokin:

lara.1973
29th March 2008, 06:03 PM

:lol: :lol: thats as good as the 24/7 shoes les found in clarks :lol:

~Shaz~ (aka DubGal)
29th March 2008, 06:06 PM

Told Paul he said, well lets hope they dont fall apart like the group!! :Di remember buying a t-shirt some 15 years ago made by Lee Cooper with UB40 on it..........design was similar to the Baggariddim cover if i'm correct 8) 8)

Oh yeah....i had a "UB40 by Lee Cooper" top....green and black....
no idea what happened to it though!! :(

Groovy 40
29th March 2008, 07:19 PM

Oh yeah....i had a "UB40 by Lee Cooper" top....green and black....
no idea what happened to it though!! :(iv still got it somewhere at my mums house :wink:

i think i paid 18 or summat like that & that was 15years ago so fook knows how much it'd cost 2day :shock: :? :?

~Shaz~ (aka DubGal)
29th March 2008, 07:22 PM
I remember finding it in the shop...thinking...am i seeing things??? :shock:
Couldn't believe it....rushed straight to pay for it....
Was so happy with it.....wish i still had it....not that it would fit me anymore....but i could just look at it now and again :laff:

Groovy 40
29th March 2008, 10:12 PM
Was so happy with it.....wish i still had it....not that it would fit me anymore....but i could just look at it now and again :laff:thats what i think when i look at the t-shirt :? :shock: :shock:

~Shaz~ (aka DubGal)
29th March 2008, 10:15 PM
:?

:laff: :laff: :laff:

Sista fan
29th March 2008, 10:16 PM
But what about my jeans,why are they labelled UB40???????????
:x 8) :)

sweetsensation
29th March 2008, 10:31 PM
Was so happy with it.....wish i still had it....not that it would fit me anymore....but i could just look at it now and again :laff:

I remember seeing them too, didn't have the money for them though, if I remember right all the gear was well pricey.

Can you remember where Sharoooooooooooon? I remember I found them in Henry St, downstairs in maybe Zerep's I think?

~Shaz~ (aka DubGal)
29th March 2008, 10:33 PM
I'm sure i found it in arnotts...you know the denim part...before it all got done up....just to the right of the escaltors....

cjp_24
29th March 2008, 11:42 PM

is this a joke :)

Sista fan
30th March 2008, 09:09 AM

is this a joke :)

NO its absolutely TRUE :D