PDA

View Full Version : Big Wink and Wink a shit story

Tik
21st March 2008, 01:55 PM
:wink: and :bigwink: were brothers,they both worked in a :clock: shop.Last week :bigwink: left work without warning which left :wink: a little :mad:. :wink: decided he would try and find out what was going on.So he got in his car and went to find :bigwink:,much to :wink:s annoyance he realised that :bigwink: had stolen his :eek: a mouse cd as well,this made :wink: even :madder:,"i`m gunna kill that bastard when i catch him" he said.At this :wink: had an :idea:,he pulled up outside :bigwink:s local pub The :king:s Arms.

:wink: walked in to find :bigwink: propping up the bar chattin to some :dog:, :wink: heard him whispering :love: dittys in her ear and watched as he started to :kiss: her.....

"Fork me" said :wink: "wait till i tell Mrs :bigwink: She`ll go for :king:" :mad: at you.

This made :bigwink: shit him self.... :aagh: "Dont tell her :wink:" he said.

"Why shouldnt i" :?:d :wink:

"Cus if you do i`ll tell all your :friends: how you are a member of the :cookie: crew fan club," :wink: said "you wouldnt for :king: dare"...."try me" said :bigwink:

:wink: thought about this for a while and decided that even though :bigwink: was a tosser he was still his brother and he couldnt grass on him,so :wink: brought :bigwink: another :beer: and watched as this bird tried to get her hands on :bigwink:s :love: muscle.... :bigwink: was going :ooh: :ooh: :ooh: :aagh: "stop stop im gunna spill me :beer:" this made :wink: :laff: cus he knew that :bigwink: had only got a little :clock: which was a :shame: cus he had a great personality.

At this :bigwink:s missus lien came in, lien was chinese.....for :king: hell thought :bigwink: im dead now.....quickly :wink: shouted ":alien: come over here and i`ll get you a :beer:"

so :wink: and lien sat down while :bigwink: scuttled off to the bog.......the bird was :blush: ing a bit because :bigwink: had dribbled all over her :square: salt and vinegar crisps.

":jester: a minute" she tought,i know what i`ll do i`ll join :wink: and lien for a threes up..... ":alien: ju wanna join me in a threesy with :wink:" she shouted....."aye why not said lien cus :bigwink:s only got a little todger he pulls it that hard his balls :bouncepurple:" .........so the moral of the story goes if your`e a :bigwink: er...tough shit

Ang4UB40
21st March 2008, 02:10 PM
:laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

are you bored tik :D

shouldn't you be down the park entertaining the kids or sommat :wink: :wink:

Tik
21st March 2008, 02:11 PM
no i should be working........... :shock:

mamto3girls
21st March 2008, 02:11 PM
looks that way ange :D

Ang4UB40
21st March 2008, 02:12 PM
no i should be working........... :shock:

well get of your ass and get on with it then :roll: :roll: :roll: lazy git

MAYBETOMORROW
21st March 2008, 02:13 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Madam Madusa1
21st March 2008, 02:24 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ang4UB40
21st March 2008, 02:31 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

be round in a bit :D

~JENNY~
21st March 2008, 03:12 PM
:laff: laff: :laff: Youve got wayyyy too much time on ya hands Itch lol

lara.1973
21st March 2008, 06:11 PM
:lol: :lol: tok, thats fkin brill, thanks for brightening the day ;)

~Shaz~ (aka DubGal)
21st March 2008, 06:18 PM
:laff: :laff: :laff:

brilliant tik :D