PDA

View Full Version : ANYONE ELSE ?

elaine2005
3rd March 2008, 07:24 PM
Get chocolates yday for mothers day ? and now feel 5 stone heavier and like your gonna puke ? :x

lara.1973
3rd March 2008, 07:29 PM
yep, millie got me choccs, not eaten them yet tho, but the kids av been picking :roll: gotta try and watch me weight, being bridesmaid in 6 weeks and then again in 6 months :shock: so need to keep it off :lol:

elaine2005
3rd March 2008, 07:31 PM
yep, millie got me choccs, not eaten them yet tho, but the kids av been picking :roll: gotta try and watch me weight, being bridesmaid in 6 weeks and then again in 6 months :shock: so need to keep it off :lol:

always the brides maid never the bride .......... ay, thats not true any more is it ? :P

Anyway 5 chocolates and i have a head ache from hell and feel pukey and since yday ive eaten 3 times that :( its rude not to isnt it ... :wink:

Think its time for another DETOX :?

~JENNY~
3rd March 2008, 07:31 PM
Lol seen as tho im not a mum.. NO ;)

elaine2005
3rd March 2008, 07:36 PM
Well i usually eat the ones i like and then give the rest back to which ever child bought them jen :o :lol:

Madam Madusa1
3rd March 2008, 07:39 PM
No not choccies, i got a lovely jumper and wicked card my son made at school :D :D

elaine2005
3rd March 2008, 07:41 PM
No not choccies, i got a lovely jumper and wicked card my son made at school :D :D

thats cute :) and a lot less calories :lol:

Madam Madusa1
3rd March 2008, 07:45 PM
I'm thinking of tucking into their easter eggs at the moment,they're just sat there on top of the cupboard calling to me :lol: :lol: I can replace them cant I?......tomorrow.......yes....... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

~JENNY~
3rd March 2008, 07:49 PM
Well i usually eat the ones i like and then give the rest back to which ever child bought them jen :o :lol:

My mum used to do that to us hahah but the ones she liked was the ones i liked hahaha.. In the end she jus ended up sharin the ones we both liked :love: Lovely isnt she :laff:

Clubreggae
3rd March 2008, 10:51 PM
Yes Chocolates, even though i begged for none :roll:

After Christmas I gave them up :roll: , then after Valentines Day I gave them up :roll: then Mothers day :roll:
We got Easter Next too :roll:
The headache will go on :( along with that bloated feeling and spotty Skin :( :roll:

Sista fan
3rd March 2008, 10:53 PM
No one forces you to eat them you know :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

janice
3rd March 2008, 10:53 PM
Yes Chocolates, even though i begged for none :roll:

After Christmas I gave them up :roll: , then after Valentines Day I gave them up :roll: then Mothers day :roll:
We got Easter Next too :roll:
The headache will go on :( along with that bloated feeling and spotty Skin :( :roll:bollocks :roll:

Clubreggae
3rd March 2008, 10:55 PM
go on you two gang up on me then :x

janice
3rd March 2008, 10:56 PM
go on you two gang up on me then :xwell stop talking fkin crap then :roll:

Clubreggae
3rd March 2008, 10:57 PM

Your Numptyness becomes you :roll:

janice
3rd March 2008, 10:58 PM

Your Numptyness becomes you :roll: :roll:

elaine2005
3rd March 2008, 11:22 PM
:shock: what you pair done to my choccie thread :o

:laff: :roll: I GIVE UP ON BOTH OF YA.

Clubreggae
3rd March 2008, 11:39 PM
:shock: what you pair done to my choccie thread :o

:laff: :roll: I GIVE UP ON BOTH OF YA.

Its HER, my original response was quite sensible, as per usual she had to spoil it by adding ridiculosities into the topic :roll:

lara.1973
4th March 2008, 01:46 PM
:roll: ate half the box last night :shock: think iv put 3 stone on :lol:

elaine2005
4th March 2008, 01:48 PM

so did i , but no one noticed :shock: :oops: :lol:

cjp_24
4th March 2008, 01:48 PM
I'm thinking of tucking into their easter eggs at the moment,they're just sat there on top of the cupboard calling to me :lol: :lol: I can replace them cant I?......tomorrow.......yes....... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I think we all do that. Thats why they start selling em boxing day. :D :D

lara.1973
4th March 2008, 01:50 PM

so did i , but no one noticed :shock: :oops: :lol:

oh well thats ok then :lol: thats made me feel better ;):D

littlecrow
4th March 2008, 01:51 PM
Get chocolates yday for mothers day ? and now feel 5 stone heavier and like your gonna puke ? :x

nope i got a hand made neckless and a little " thoughts of the day" book.
it was my anniv too .. so hubby got me a african picture on canvas .. Lovely it was too
xxxxxx

elaine2005
4th March 2008, 01:53 PM

nope i got a hand made neckless and a little " thoughts of the day" book.
it was my anniv too .. so hubby got me a african picture on canvas .. Lovely it was too
xxxxxx

thats lovely kim :) Im such an awkward git to buy for i dont know why they bother its like playing russian roulette trying to get me summat i like :oops: I know thats terrible.

I also got a marilyn monroe case and a balloon and little thank you bear hanging thingy ... incase they are nosing in and going HUH! :lol:

littlecrow
4th March 2008, 02:00 PM
i'm easy in that way ... never a problem to buy for , i found it hard to buy for others tho, 6th anniv right ... its Iron and sugar .. i dunno why but it is...
so don't have a clue .. got him chocy and face cream...he looked " i dont get it " well .. chocy .. sugar right ,, face cream iron out the wrinkles :lol: :lol: :lol: , i had to duck :roll: . i thought it good

elaine2005
4th March 2008, 02:02 PM
i'm easy in that way ... never a problem to buy for , i found it hard to buy for others tho, 6th anniv right ... its Iron and sugar .. i dunno why but it is...
so don't have a clue .. got him chocy and face cream...he looked " i dont get it " well .. chocy .. sugar right ,, face cream iron out the wrinkles :lol: :lol: :lol: , i had to duck :roll: . i thought it good

who thought that combo up :? :lol:

a bag of sugar and a tea spoon maybe ? iron / steel ...... gawd knows how your meant to buy for that hun. :?

littlecrow
4th March 2008, 02:06 PM
took me hours. i'm no good at thinking
:lol: :lol: :lol: