PDA

View Full Version : mardi gras last night.. :D

(RoBiNzZ_hUnY)
2nd March 2008, 01:09 PM
it was really good.. but there were soo manyy people!! i couldnt believe itt... even on the trains in the city they didnt charge you because there were so many people and there would of been a bigg hold upp at the ticket check gates and stuff...so they just let everyone walk thru.... and... i missed the begining of the parade because there were about 5 rows of people infront of us.. and those 5 rows stretchd like 4/5kmsz down the road..maybe even longer... we had to climb up on the top of buss stop shelters to see anything.. butt the cops told us to get down.... so we went to climb up a tree.... thatt wasnt a very good idea.. most of us were heaps pissed and nearly fell out of the bluddy thing.. awww butt it was awesOme!... lmao... guysz dancing around in G-strings and high heelsz.. guys dressed az marilyn monroe and all these other people... lmao... massive azz drag queens dancing around on floats.. :lol: :lol: .. butt... i seen alot of weird stuff that i hope i never see again.. .. :roll: :roll: oh and... heapsz and heapsz of fights and arrests.. those were interesting to watch to butt...

stubby
2nd March 2008, 01:16 PM
Looked like fun, saw it on the news tonight!! Heaps of them everywhere weren't there?

That guy I mentioned was on the channel 7 news!!

He always usually gets his face on at Mardi Gras time.

Glad you had fun, see it was hard for everyone to get a cab afterwards. :roll:

Madam Madusa1
2nd March 2008, 01:41 PM
8) glad you enjoyed yerself :D

lara.1973
2nd March 2008, 06:16 PM
sounds like ya had a good time jess, wish we had huge things like that here, sounds so cool, ho hum, lucky you ;)

priscilla
2nd March 2008, 08:22 PM
sounds sweet jesse! glad u had a good time.