PDA

View Full Version : Emma and Mick!!

ubs4me
28th February 2008, 05:08 PM
Just been looking on a post and saw Emma's signature been watching that likkle baby geting bigger and bigger each week, How are you both and the family and hows the bump going, not long now i expect your both getting ready for the big day now, it only seemed a few weeks ago Mick posted that Emma was pregnant, its gone so fast lol have you got any ideas what your gonna call the little un one when she or he comes :?: :D :D

~Shaz~ (aka DubGal)
28th February 2008, 05:13 PM
I love the little sigs showing the babys development.
It has gone by quick hasn't it??

Easy for us to say eh Emma?? :laff:

Hope all is well :friends:

ubs4me
28th February 2008, 05:22 PM
I love the little sigs showing the babys development.
It has gone by quick hasn't it??

Easy for us to say eh Emma?? :laff:

Hope all is well :friends:

aaaww i know sharon i love watching that signature, its so sweet

janice
28th February 2008, 05:39 PM
yes it gone so fast, i love to watch it also, as my daughter in law due same time as emma, :D

~JENNY~
28th February 2008, 06:06 PM
aww inooo init cute :love:

CAnt believe how quick its gone :ooh:

elaine2005
28th February 2008, 06:09 PM
how thoughtful of you kerry :)

Yeah ... BEST WISHES to the expectant parents ! :D

lara.1973
28th February 2008, 07:20 PM
awww, how longs left? hope all goes well, good luck to ya both, lara x

Tik
28th February 2008, 07:41 PM
guess the weight......i reckon.......6lbs 7 oz...if i win what do i get :grin:

San Diego
28th February 2008, 07:54 PM
guess the weight......i reckon.......6lbs 7 oz...if i win what do i get :grin:

You win the baby!!!!!!! :grin:

Tik
28th February 2008, 07:59 PM
:shock: :aagh:

:ooh:

Emma_2007
28th February 2008, 08:54 PM
have to agree it has gone really quickly although i had pregnancy sickness till 20 weeks (yuk)..
got names all sorted out now
GIRL= tatum poppy
BOY=theo thomas
only got 6 weeks to go on sat and its getting really scary
and doubt baby will weigh as much as 6lb 7 somehow as my eldest only weighe 6lb and my youngest was 5lb10...
Thanku all for the posts
:friends: :friends:

ubs4me
28th February 2008, 10:09 PM
aaww what great names Emma, i've never heard Tatum for name before thats really unusual, what does it mean :?: if it does mean anything lol, i'm glad the morning sickness has ended must of been really horrible, i never really had morning sickness well apart from when i was carrying my michael, i couldnt stand the smell of certain foods and that made me feel a bit icky and that was bad enough. I'm glad all is well and good luck for the near future i cant wait to see baby piccys :friends: :friends:

cjp_24
28th February 2008, 10:12 PM
Suprised you are not going to call him (if its a boy) Alister Campbell {insert your last name here}

Mick_f
29th February 2008, 12:48 AM
Hi Kerry Long time no see hope all is ok with you Terry and the family?.
Well only 43 days to go maybe even less depending on the growth scan and what the consaltant says on wed cant believe how quick its gone it dont seem like that long since i was letting everyone know on here.

Dont worry lol as soon as anything happens any news and pics will be posted lol.

Hope all is well with Daughter in law Jan i bet your all getting excited now to :)

Mick_f
29th February 2008, 12:49 AM
Suprised you are not going to call him (if its a boy) Alister Campbell {insert your last name here}Nothing Against Ali lol but Nooooo way :lol:

kate13
29th February 2008, 01:14 AM
Suprised you are not going to call him (if its a boy) Alister Campbell {insert your last name here}Nothing Against Ali lol but Nooooo way :lol:

:lol: :lol:

They're nice names you've picked :) it's gone over quickly :shock: :D

Emma_2007
29th February 2008, 12:59 PM
aaww what great names Emma, i've never heard Tatum for name before thats really unusual, what does it mean :?: if it does mean anything lol, i'm glad the morning sickness has ended must of been really horrible, i never really had morning sickness well apart from when i was carrying my michael, i couldnt stand the smell of certain foods and that made me feel a bit icky and that was bad enough. I'm glad all is well and good luck for the near future i cant wait to see baby piccys :friends: :friends:
wanted to go for unusual names as my 2 boys have got uncomman names..: logan and bailey..
not sure what tatum means will have to find out and let u no..lol

ubs4me
29th February 2008, 06:45 PM
Well only 43 days to go maybe even less depending on the growth scan and what the consaltant says on wed cant believe how quick its gone it dont seem like that long since i was letting everyone know on here.

Dont worry lol as soon as anything happens any news and pics will be posted lol.

Hope all is well with Daughter in law Jan i bet your all getting excited now to :)

hiya Mick, yeah all ok here thanks, like you said long time no see lol, Tell Emma i found out the meaning of Tatum and it means cheerful and full of spirit. so if its a little girl sounds like she gonna keep you both busy if she's like what her names mean lol :lol:

Mick_f
1st March 2008, 12:57 AM

hiya Mick, yeah all ok here thanks, like you said long time no see lol, Tell Emma i found out the meaning of Tatum and it means cheerful and full of spirit. so if its a little girl sounds like she gonna keep you both busy if she's like what her names mean lol :lol:Kool a nice meaning for the Name then :) getting quite excited now was sat tonight with my hand on Emma's stomach while Lumpy had hiccups its so amazing being able to feel it we both full of nerves though lol although i have my 4 kids and emma has her to boys ive never experienced a natural labour or birth and Emma never had a natural Labour was induced so we both kinda excited but gulp at the same time. :laff:

ubs4me
1st March 2008, 01:40 AM

hiya Mick, yeah all ok here thanks, like you said long time no see lol, Tell Emma i found out the meaning of Tatum and it means cheerful and full of spirit. so if its a little girl sounds like she gonna keep you both busy if she's like what her names mean lol :lol:Kool a nice meaning for the Name then :) getting quite excited now was sat tonight with my hand on Emma's stomach while Lumpy had hiccups its so amazing being able to feel it we both full of nerves though lol although i have my 4 kids and emma has her to boys ive never experienced a natural labour or birth and Emma never had a natural Labour was induced so we both kinda excited but gulp at the same time. :laff:

aaw thats great when you can feel the baby i used love it when i was in the bath and i'd pore water on my tummy and watch baby move from side to side, one day the baby lifted up that high it made me feel sick but it was wicked to watch lol i bet u think i'm wicked, or when u get into late pregnancy you tell if its a foot or hand its such a special time for you all but like you said scary aswell not knowing how the the baby is gonna enter this big world but one way or another i'm sure everything will be just fine :friends: :friends: