View Full Version : elaine2005

lara.1973
27th February 2008, 09:38 PM
boo ;) :lol:

hope ya well ;)

elaine2005
27th February 2008, 09:40 PM
Boo to you too! :P

Yeah hun thanks ...cept i burnt me nose on the sunbed :?

I have a new bed and its about 4 inches higher off the ground than the last one and so erm well ......... ive got a bright red beak with an unsightly scab on it now. :oops: :lol:

Hows you ? and the rest of the lara crew ? :grin:

lara.1973
27th February 2008, 09:42 PM
Boo to you too! :P

Yeah hun thanks ...cept i burnt me nose on the sunbed :?

I have a new bed and its about 4 inches higher off the ground than the last one and so erm well ......... ive got a bright red beak with an unsightly scab on it now. :oops: :lol:

Hows you ? and the rest of the lara crew ? :grin:

FFS!!! :roll: what ya like eh ;) hope ya scabby nose is better soon ;) :lol:

yep were all good thanks, lookin forward to the reggae party and the RAH ;) ya gonna be going to either??

elaine2005
27th February 2008, 09:45 PM
NO but ill seeya JUNE at the NIA if your there ?

My nose will take some time to heal i think :roll:

Wouldnt mind but i was determined not to use it ever again , after a scare - ( sunbed not the nose ) :? BUT pasty white just aint my thang u know... anyway, SERVES ME RIGHT i guess. lol

lara.1973
27th February 2008, 09:48 PM
awww come to the party ;) :lol: dont think we will be going to the nia to be honest, but if we can afford it and manage to get tickets il let ya know ;)

silly bugger lmao@you and ya nose :lol:

well, me gramps had skin cancer from too many years in the sun, goin abroad etc, so id just be careful, saying that tho, id do anything for a tan, so i may have to start using them myself :P

elaine2005
27th February 2008, 09:53 PM
Yeah hun i know but i worked it out ...... i dont smoke, ive never been abroad, i dont do drugs etc so gotta take some chances.

That said ........ now that i look like carl malden i might give it a miss and reach for the self tan :roll: lol

lara.1973
27th February 2008, 09:56 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: gotta have some enjoyment in life aint ya ;):D if it makes ya feel better and ya careful, :roll: carry on ;):D