PDA

View Full Version : I only went and did it ........

littlecrow
26th February 2008, 12:51 PM
Didn't i ...
I got the Job YIPPPY ...
You might remember me saying I went for a job at a care home in a convent.
WELL sister Act foned this morning and subject to POVA and CRB checks the jobs mine.
In't that good.
:D :)
A HAPPY BUNNY
XXXXXXXX

UBlong2me
26th February 2008, 12:52 PM
That's great news, Sister Kim!!! :D

Congratulations, well done you!! :love:

Tik
26th February 2008, 12:53 PM
PRAISE DA LORD KIMBO

Well done bab :grin: :bounceblack:

littlecrow
26th February 2008, 12:58 PM
Ohh God! .. dont you start, already heard all the jokes .. and NO i'm not going to become a nun .. i keep 4getting the sisters name , i'm sure i'm going to call her sister sledge.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Emma_2007
well done... :beer: :friends:

Tik
Ohh God! .. dont you start, already heard all the jokes .. and NO i'm not going to become a nun .. i keep 4getting the sisters name , i'm sure i'm going to call her sister sledge.

pissin at that :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

CazLuvsUBs
26th February 2008, 12:59 PM
Well done Kim!!! :D

Biglove
Caroline

Crump
26th February 2008, 01:02 PM
Didn't i ...
I got the Job YIPPPY ...
WELL sister Act foned this morning and subject to POVA and CRB checks the jobs mine.
In't that good.
A HAPPY BUNNY
XXXXXXXX

WELL DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Emma B
26th February 2008, 01:14 PM
http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e40/matsui86/logos/Congratulations/48.gif

janice
26th February 2008, 01:17 PM
well done kim xx :D

littlecrow
26th February 2008, 01:24 PM
Ere Jan
Your in this line of work aren't you ?
do you do night and if so how'd you manage ?

2Tony
26th February 2008, 01:29 PM
Nice one sister Kim - make sure you mind your P's & Q's :wink:

janice
26th February 2008, 01:34 PM
Ere Jan
Your in this line of work aren't you ?
do you do night and if so how'd you manage ?i do a live in job now looking after a handicap girl i go in on a saturday at 7am and come home on a monday at 9am, and i love every min of it :D

breakfast with ali
26th February 2008, 01:35 PM
Nice one Sister Matic! Hope it goes well for ya :mrgreen:

Emma B
26th February 2008, 01:37 PM
you dont have to stay awake tho do ya jan...Do you have to kim??...you have ur own room etc....my mum does the same job...shes a support worker for the social services....has to do all the medication, finance ectc... i never her.....She went to work on Sunday at 2pm and shes home today at half 2....its fkin Tuesday today!! she come yesterday at 10.30am til 12.30pm thats the only break she got!!

loekie
26th February 2008, 01:37 PM
Awwwwwwwww well done Kim :D

littlecrow
26th February 2008, 01:38 PM
I'll be looking after 7 people all age over 80 i have to be awake to check on them every hour. I dunno how i'll manage never did night shift b4.

Emma B
26th February 2008, 01:41 PM
yeh thats totally diferent to jans work then, she gets to sleep on the job....thats why she loves it hahaha

priscilla
26th February 2008, 01:52 PM
Weldone :beer:

littlecrow
26th February 2008, 01:54 PM
yeh thats totally diferent to jans work then, she gets to sleep on the job....thats why she loves it hahaha

janice
26th February 2008, 01:59 PM
yeh thats totally diferent to jans work then, she gets to sleep on the job....thats why she loves it hahahaoh ill have you no, i dont allways sleep on the job, i will agree most of the times i do, but i have had nights where i have, been awake from saturday morning all through to sunday nights, :cry:

Tik
26th February 2008, 02:00 PM
yeh thats totally diferent to jans work then, she gets to sleep on the job....thats why she loves it hahahaoh ill have you no, i dont allways sleep on the job, i will agree most of the times i do, but i have had nights where i have, been awake from saturday morning all through to sunday nights, :cry:

yea.....playin with yerself

littlecrow
26th February 2008, 02:03 PM
how'd u know !!

Frankie
26th February 2008, 02:03 PM
Well done Kim. You'll have to try to get internet access so you can sit in the chat room all night to stay awake :D

littlecrow
26th February 2008, 02:04 PM
Well done Kim. You'll have to try to get internet access so you can sit in the chat room all night to stay awake :D

oh oh ... good thinking , i know they have a comp , sister o mercy was on it last time i was there.
:wink:

mozlongtime
26th February 2008, 02:05 PM
Well done! :beer:

:smokin: :smokin:

janice
26th February 2008, 02:06 PM

yea.....playin with yerselfyou no me to well :wink:

Emma B
26th February 2008, 02:12 PM

Yeah and you get paid extra for it being a waking night!! hahaha!! what ya moanin at!! lol!!

janice
26th February 2008, 02:14 PM

Yeah and you get paid extra for it being a waking night!! hahaha!! what ya moanin at!! lol!!but i dont i get 35 pound for a sleep in thats from 10 pm to 7 am, and if she gets up i dont get no extra :cry:

Emma B
26th February 2008, 02:19 PM
well you must work for a shit company....think my mum gets her hourly wage...plus the extra 40 for the sleep and if she has a waking night she gets extra for that too!! What i dnt get is how the fk do they no if u had a wakin night or not if theres only 1 staff on....my mums house to have 2 staff at all time as the girl supported kicks off all the time lol...but now its just one staff....so if she does kick off u jus lock urself in a room and leave her be til shes calmed down or use the daft breakaway training that u learn on them courses hahaha!! i couldnt do that job...not a prayer!!

STING
26th February 2008, 02:20 PM
well done kimbo if yer happy abaht it................ :friends:

janice
26th February 2008, 02:23 PM
well you must work for a shit company....think my mum gets her hourly wage...plus the extra 40 for the sleep and if she has a waking night she gets extra for that too!! What i dnt get is how the fk do they no if u had a wakin night or not if theres only 1 staff on....my mums house to have 2 staff at all time as the girl supported kicks off all the time lol...but now its just one staff....so if she does kick off u jus lock urself in a room and leave her be til shes calmed down or use the daft breakaway training that u learn on them courses hahaha!! i couldnt do that job...not a prayer!!i work for social servies, and yes we have bought up about when she wakes in the night, i also look after a girl that can kick of any time, we have had a few nights when she has got up and thrown one, and i got to sit there to make sure she ok, and i think if we awake we should be paid the hourly rate ,

littlecrow
26th February 2008, 02:24 PM

i'll let you know once i've started
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

STING
26th February 2008, 02:25 PM

that's wot i meant :grin:

littlecrow
26th February 2008, 02:27 PM

that's wot i meant :grin:

Ohhh right ... I seee
:roll:
:lol:

Emma B
26th February 2008, 02:29 PM
so u mean u jus get 35 a night for working ?? no hourly rate....mind u my mum starts at 2pm til half 2pm next day...so she gets the hourly rate until 7pm then the 40 for the sleep til 7am in morning, then shes back on her houry rate from the 7am til 2.30 pm ....sometime shes does doubles like she has been doin this week...so she will be gettin a fat purse hahaha!! But yeh, if they have w aking night they have to report it all, write everything down etc like she has to do at the end of every shift anyway and then put it on the timesheet that she had a waking night an they get paid for it!

Waltjo
26th February 2008, 02:32 PM
Ohh God! .. dont you start, already heard all the jokes .. and NO i'm not going to become a nun .. i keep 4getting the sisters name , i'm sure i'm going to call her sister sledge. :lol: :lol: :lol:

:laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

Great news Kimmy :beer: :beer: :beer: :grin:

janice
26th February 2008, 02:33 PM
so u mean u jus get 35 a night for working ?? no hourly rate....mind u my mum starts at 2pm til half 2pm next day...so she gets the hourly rate until 7pm then the 40 for the sleep til 7am in morning, then shes back on her houry rate from the 7am til 2.30 pm ....sometime shes does doubles like she has been doin this week...so she will be gettin a fat purse hahaha!! But yeh, if they have w aking night they have to report it all, write everything down etc like she has to do at the end of every shift anyway and then put it on the timesheet that she had a waking night an they get paid for it! no i get a sleep in rate of 35pound, thats from 10 pm till 7 am, then after that i get hourly rate,

littlecrow
26th February 2008, 02:38 PM
so for an 11 hour shift at 8 hour is good ?

Frankie
26th February 2008, 02:48 PM
a blessing from above lol

elaine2005
26th February 2008, 02:52 PM
WELL DONE KIM :beer: :grin:

Best of luck with it ... sure you will be fine hun :friends:

STING
26th February 2008, 03:00 PM
frankeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, do you remember me????? :grin:

Clubreggae
26th February 2008, 03:15 PM

:aagh: :x :roll: :roll:

~Shaz~ (aka DubGal)
26th February 2008, 03:16 PM
well done Kim :D

wend
26th February 2008, 03:20 PM
Well done :beer: :D

littlecrow
26th February 2008, 04:14 PM
awwwww cheers everyone.
i'll keep you posted
xxxxxxxxx

lara.1973
26th February 2008, 07:12 PM
Didn't i ...
I got the Job YIPPPY ...
In't that good.
A HAPPY BUNNY
XXXXXXXX

aww well done hun, im really pleased for ya, hope it all goes well.

good luck with it all xxx

ubs4me
26th February 2008, 07:13 PM
WELL DONE KIM!! :D :beer:

littlecrow
26th February 2008, 07:33 PM
Just dropped of the info for the crb checks .. so hopfully sorted by the end of the week. and i start on the 31st march.

hillyjo13
26th February 2008, 07:38 PM
well done likkle crow x :P they wow convert u will they

Ang4UB40
26th February 2008, 10:23 PM
congrats Kim, well done :D

kate13
26th February 2008, 11:46 PM
Kim congratulations on getting your new job :D :)

billi
27th February 2008, 12:04 AM
Congratulations on your new job. Hope you enjoy it
:bounce: :bouncered: :bounceyellow:

littlecrow
28th February 2008, 09:35 AM
Awwwwwwww so sweet of you all ( sorry didn't answer b4 was out all day yesterday )
still cant believe they've give me it. i've not worked in soo long at a proper job.
xx

stubby
28th February 2008, 09:47 AM
Well done Kim, I love old people, I don't know how I'd go at changing their "nappies" though. But they're full of interesting stories. :wink:

littlecrow
28th February 2008, 09:53 AM
Well done Kim, I love old people, I don't know how I'd go at changing their "nappies" though. But they're full of interesting stories. :wink:

i dont think any of them wear nappys as yet ,lol
But as told one old lady likes to wonder about in the night .. frighten me to death if she starts creeping about. and shes a little deef .. bless her.
should be a right laugh.

Carlene Lydia
28th February 2008, 12:08 PM
congrats kim, that's brilliant news hun!! i hope it all goes well for you!!

:friends:

Wayniac
28th February 2008, 01:27 PM
Well done Sister "Kim".... x

You might even get the Penguin suit, you can moonlight as a kiss-o-gram ;)

littlecrow
28th February 2008, 01:32 PM
Well done Sister "Kim".... x

You might even get the Penguin suit, you can moonlight as a kiss-o-gram ;)

I'm not turning into a penguin.... lol