PDA

View Full Version : Jans Birthday/J2B

Matt Pacino
25th February 2008, 10:35 AM
I'd just like to mention what a great night I had on Saturday when we went to see J2B again :rolleyes: :laff: to celabrate Jans birthday,All though most of us apart from Jan managed to stay pretty sober (well it was her birthday) we all had a fantastic time :beer:

Janice, you were so funny, I can't remember the last time I'd laughed so much!!! :friends: :kiss:
Was also nice meeting Priscilla not to mention Pato banton :grin:

Anyway heres a few video clips I thought I'd share with ya!!

"Lollipop" including Jan & her cake
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=qKh8FCpN8PU

"Sweet Sensation"
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Mbeo6CNvbFw

"Take A Chance" J2B's new original track
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=ciZ4yIzz8K8

"Food For Thought" incorporating "Murderers Theme" & "No,No,No!!"
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=AGw3DcPTdKM

loekie
25th February 2008, 10:48 AM
At work now so will have a look this evening :wink:

NEPCHOON ROSE
25th February 2008, 10:54 AM
pretty cool clips, glad jan the gran had a great time, even though she is now very hungover somewhere :P

its a shame when old folks cannot handle there orange squash :D

Matt Pacino
25th February 2008, 10:58 AM
At work now so will have a look this evening :wink:

look foward to Sweet Sensation then, I don't think Stu had started singing that the last time they was in Holland. :wink:

janice
25th February 2008, 11:04 AM
mattttttttttttttt take that vid of :oops: had a great night i was a bit pissed, come to think of it i was hammered, pato what a top bloke, there is a wonder he stayed at out table with me doing his head in :oops:

Matt Pacino
25th February 2008, 11:11 AM
mattttttttttttttt take that vid of :oops:

why whats wrong with it???

now if I put the clip of you talking about what you did with Dave's sock then I'd understand your embarassment!! :laff:

Groovy 40
25th February 2008, 11:17 AM
superb vids Matt, glad Jan had a great time too :beer:

will find out first hand what they're like when i see them (hopefully) in Tamworth in April :bouncered: :bounceyellow: :bounce:

janice
25th February 2008, 11:17 AM

now if I put the clip of you talking about what you did with Dave's sock then I'd understand your embarassment!! :laff:omg :oops: :oops: i swear im never ever drinking again :roll:

Crump
25th February 2008, 11:21 AM

now if I put the clip of you talking about what you did with Dave's sock then I'd understand your embarassment!! :laff:omg :oops: :oops: i swear im never ever drinking again :roll:

ye right..

priscilla
25th February 2008, 11:31 AM

now if I put the clip of you talking about what you did with Dave's sock then I'd understand your embarassment!! :laff:

:laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

was a graet night, also nice to met u too matt. :D

priscilla
25th February 2008, 11:33 AM

:roll: :roll:

janice
25th February 2008, 11:37 AM

:roll: :roll:hello babes, hows you, well had a great night, thank for your friend for getting me hooked on vodka and red bull :lol: :oops:

PIXI
25th February 2008, 01:02 PM
Aw Janice it looks like you had a great time. I Sooooooooo wish I could have been there but things are really awful at home and my kids need me here.

Glad you had a good birthday. :wink:

Emma B
25th February 2008, 02:40 PM
Looks like you had ball!!!
J2B Sounding Miles better with the new singer!! Gotta say the dancing's a bit cheeeeesy though, dont like that part :? "my opinion" so dont have a go!!

janice
25th February 2008, 03:04 PM
there all legs aint they :D

Emma B
25th February 2008, 03:05 PM
Why did u edit what u just wrote?? Im sure i just looked an u quoted me then said dont worry i agree with you??

janice
25th February 2008, 03:08 PM
Why did u edit what u just wrote?? Im sure i just looked an u quoted me then said dont worry i agree with you??are u drunk emma :roll:

yes i did :lol: :lol: :lol: i allways take the piss out of them :D

Emma B
25th February 2008, 03:10 PM
So u did edit what u sed??? Why?? I even went looking for a celebration picture bcoz we agreed on sumthin for a change haha...oh wel guess we dont?? Dont understand why u edited it aaaand how cum it doesnt say under your post that it as been edited one time in total?

janice
25th February 2008, 03:15 PM
So u did edit what u sed??? Why?? I even went looking for a celebration picture bcoz we agreed on sumthin for a change haha...oh wel guess we dont?? Dont understand why u edited it aaaand how cum it doesnt say under your post that it as been edited one time in total?i didnt edit, i deleted it b4 the j2b fans jumped on me back, but yes i agree, i allways say to emms that there all legs, :D

Emma B
25th February 2008, 03:18 PM
Shocking when you have to delete your own opinion :shock:

janice
25th February 2008, 03:20 PM
Shocking when you have to delete your own opinion :shock:will u stop postin a min as im playin bingo :oops: and keep missin me numbers comin bk here

~JENNY~
25th February 2008, 04:17 PM
:laff: JAN! I needn't ask what you wrote,,. Em's quoted u to perfection :laff:

Edited post now are we fkwit :haha:

Clubreggae
25th February 2008, 04:33 PM
mattttttttttttttt take that vid of :oops: had a great night i was a bit pissed, come to think of it i was hammered, pato what a top bloke, there is a wonder he stayed at out table with me doing his head in :oops:

Yes, especially with that Pony Tail :shock: :roll: :roll:

janice
25th February 2008, 04:37 PM

Yes, especially with that Pony Tail :shock: :roll: :roll:bollocks :roll:

Clubreggae
25th February 2008, 04:38 PM

:laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :kiss:

Nice to see you back Hun :evil:

janice
25th February 2008, 04:39 PM

Nice to see you back Hun :evil: :D

Clubreggae
25th February 2008, 04:40 PM

Nice to see you back Hun :evil: :D

:D :D

janice
25th February 2008, 04:43 PM
get in chat room

Clubreggae
25th February 2008, 04:46 PM
get in chat room

dont be silly :o whats the point? if I want to talk to a friend i will phone them :roll:

janice
25th February 2008, 05:10 PM
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo dont do that pleaseeeeeeee

priscilla
25th February 2008, 05:32 PM

:roll: :roll:hello babes, hows you, well had a great night, thank for your friend for getting me hooked on vodka and red bull :lol: :oops:

hey im ok! how are you feeling today then?? :lol: :lol:

was a great night.

JAN'S TABLE
http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l7/lushsugarlips/untitled-1.jpg

San Diego
25th February 2008, 05:35 PM
2 Questions: Was she still standing at the end of the night, and were the girls still covered???

janice
25th February 2008, 05:47 PM
2 Questions: Was she still standing at the end of the night, and were the girls still covered???was still standing just :lol:

San Diego
25th February 2008, 05:48 PM
So I take it the girls were having a night out too... :laff: :laff:

Clubreggae
25th February 2008, 10:53 PM
2 Questions: Was she still standing at the end of the night, and were the girls still covered???was still standing just :lol:

what about the Girls :shock: :roll:

janice
25th February 2008, 10:54 PM

what about the Girls :shock: :roll:what girls and covered with what :?

Clubreggae
25th February 2008, 10:54 PM

OMG Tell her Fi :roll: :roll:

janice
25th February 2008, 10:56 PM

OMG Tell her Fi :roll: :roll:ok im confused now :?

STING
25th February 2008, 11:10 PM
:grin: nice on gran. you know how to partaaaaaaaaaaaaay girl :grin:

janice
25th February 2008, 11:15 PM
:grin: nice on gran. you know how to partaaaaaaaaaaaaay girl :grin:sting u would of been proud of me, i was fkin hammered, :D

STING
25th February 2008, 11:16 PM
:grin: nice on gran. you know how to partaaaaaaaaaaaaay girl :grin:sting u would of been proud of me, i was fkin hammered, :D

awwwwwwww, you coming to da reggae party den????? :grin:

janice
25th February 2008, 11:18 PM

awwwwwwww, you coming to da reggae party den????? :grin:im still tryin to get the sleep in covered :cry:

loekie
26th February 2008, 09:50 AM
Great vids Matt, just a question did you lot got something from that cake? knowing her she eat it all herself :roll: And Gran I think I've heard you say it before not drinking again :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Matt Pacino
26th February 2008, 10:12 AM
Great vids Matt, just a question did you lot got something from that cake? knowing her she eat it all herself :roll: And Gran I think I've heard you say it before not drinking again :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

By the time the cake was cut Jan was to far gone to eat much of it, I doubt she can remember anything about it.
I think me, Stu & Andy shovelled down most of it. :P

loekie
26th February 2008, 10:21 AM

By the time the cake was cut Jan was to far gone to eat much of it, I doubt she can remember anything about it.
I think me, Stu & Andy shovelled down most of it. :P

In that case she must have gone far, not eating much cake :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

janice
26th February 2008, 11:40 AM
do u no what who even cut the cake :?

Clubreggae
26th February 2008, 11:58 AM

:? :? what ?? :?

janice
26th February 2008, 11:59 AM

:? :? what ?? :?well it was not me

Debby2106
26th February 2008, 02:40 PM

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Debby2106
26th February 2008, 02:41 PM

:laff: you stuck the knife in but dave had to finish it :roll:

Matt Pacino
26th February 2008, 11:40 PM

Yeah!! We was trying go get everybody form the band together, & thought maybe Steve or Wayne could cut it but then you just went 4k this & stuck the knife streight down the middle of it!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

janice
26th February 2008, 11:42 PM
yeh i no i remember it now :oops: :oops:

well maybe not :oops:

kate13
26th February 2008, 11:49 PM

jan i'm made up you had a good time on your Birthday :D :beer:

janice
26th February 2008, 11:56 PM

jan i'm made up you had a good time on your Birthday :D :beer:thanks babes xx

priscilla
26th February 2008, 11:59 PM

:roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Debby2106
27th February 2008, 10:16 AM

Yeah!! We was trying go get everybody form the band together, & thought maybe Steve or Wayne could cut it but then you just went 4k this & stuck the knife streight down the middle of it!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

:laff: yeah you did, then just fked off! :rolleyes: :laff:

Matt Pacino
27th February 2008, 10:21 AM
We going to Holland then 23rd of August??? sounds like fun :grin:

loekie
27th February 2008, 10:29 AM
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Matt Pacino
27th February 2008, 10:39 AM

That's right, be afraid, be very afraid!!!! :lol:

janice
27th February 2008, 10:56 AM
oh u going to holland :shock:

Matt Pacino
27th February 2008, 10:57 AM
?????

janice
27th February 2008, 10:59 AM
?????well dont be a fkin arsehole now

Matt Pacino
27th February 2008, 11:01 AM

Maybe, maybe not, just something to think about thats all.

janice
27th February 2008, 11:03 AM

Maybe, maybe not, just something to think about thats all. :roll:

loekie
27th February 2008, 12:43 PM

That's right, be afraid, be very afraid!!!! :lol:

Nahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh not afraid if you can handle Janice then you are a piece of cake :wink:

Debby2106
27th February 2008, 03:29 PM
OMG!! Flashback!! Jan do you remember what you did when you were stood pulling faces behind Dave??? :shock: :shock: :shock:

elaine2005
27th February 2008, 04:10 PM
Id of put money on the fact i already posted on this thread :?

Sounds like you had a great night and looks like jan was moved to tears in the 1st vid . :friends: bless her.

Glad you had a nice birthday jan, YOU DEFF DESERVE IT :love:

janice
27th February 2008, 04:46 PM
OMG!! Flashback!! Jan do you remember what you did when you were stood pulling faces behind Dave??? :shock: :shock: :shock:noooooooooo :oops:

and elaine, thanks for my cards hunny, did leave a message for you on ur space xxxxxxxxxx

Dutchess
27th February 2008, 04:49 PM

Maybe, maybe not, just something to think about thats all.

if so, gerdy is our number one hotelseekerontinternet :laff: :laff:

elaine2005
27th February 2008, 05:33 PM
OMG!! Flashback!! Jan do you remember what you did when you were stood pulling faces behind Dave??? :shock: :shock: :shock:noooooooooo :oops:

and elaine, thanks for my cards hunny, did leave a message for you on ur space xxxxxxxxxx

was gonna print out a pic of ross kemp for the front but thought NAH shes not having him :twisted: :lol:

janice
27th February 2008, 05:35 PM

was gonna print out a pic of ross kemp for the front but thought NAH shes not having him :twisted: :lol:what u mean not having him, i allready got him :wink:

Madam Madusa1
27th February 2008, 05:37 PM
Belated Birthday Greetings Jan :D glad to see you all had a ball :beer:

elaine2005
27th February 2008, 05:50 PM

was gonna print out a pic of ross kemp for the front but thought NAH shes not having him :twisted: :lol:what u mean not having him, i allready got him :wink:

so you keep saying jan ...... but he tells me different.

8) :lol:

~kingstontyler~
28th February 2008, 03:15 PM
Matt thanks for posting see what i miss when i am working !!! Great to see sweet sensation finished only heard and see it at sound checks good to see Stu come on so much. Jan shame you can't remember any of the night !!!

Clubreggae
5th March 2008, 12:47 AM
Matt thanks for posting see what i miss when i am working !!! Great to see sweet sensation finished only heard and see it at sound checks good to see Stu come on so much. Jan shame you can't remember any of the night !!!

yes such a shame :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

janice
5th March 2008, 12:48 AM

yes such a shame :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:did u have to bring this up :roll:

~JENNY~
5th March 2008, 12:57 AM
wtf are u both doin ?

Clubreggae
5th March 2008, 12:58 AM
wtf are u both doin ?
Well Im trying to keep her out of trouble :roll:
dont ask me why though :roll:

Matt Pacino
5th March 2008, 10:07 PM
wtf are u both doin ?

Ok sorry I' m too nosey but why has this been brough back ???

janice
5th March 2008, 10:21 PM
wtf are u both doin ?

Ok sorry I' m too nosey but why has this been brough back ???may be cos some one wanted to see it again :roll:

Matt Pacino
5th March 2008, 11:13 PM
see what???

janice
5th March 2008, 11:15 PM
see what???this post u nob :roll:

Matt Pacino
5th March 2008, 11:34 PM

its not a post, its a thread, numtpy!! :haha:

janice
5th March 2008, 11:35 PM

its not a post, its a thread, numtpy!! :haha:well what ever :twisted:

~JENNY~
5th March 2008, 11:36 PM
she only likes it cos its got her name on it an its on 4 pages :haha:

janice
5th March 2008, 11:37 PM
she only likes it cos its got her name on it an its on 4 pages :haha:noooooooooo some one bought it bk to top not me

~JENNY~
5th March 2008, 11:50 PM
lol yeah yeah

priscilla
6th March 2008, 09:35 AM
:lol: :lol: