PDA

View Full Version : Friday Funny................

Groovy 40
22nd February 2008, 08:12 PM
as a blonde & a brunette pass a flower shop, the brunette notices her fella buying flowers...she says "oh shit, he always has expectations after buying me flowers, i dont feel like spending the next 3 days on my back with my legs in the air!!"

The Blonde says........................."Dont you have a vase"? :ooh: :shock:

:haha: :grin:

Clubreggae
22nd February 2008, 10:16 PM
as a blonde & a brunette pass a flower shop, the brunette notices her fella buying flowers...she says "oh shit, he always has expectations after buying me flowers, i dont feel like spending the next 3 days on my back with my legs in the air!!"

Does that mean what i think it means :shock:

Groovy 40
22nd February 2008, 10:47 PM

Does that mean what i think it means :shock:maybe bebs..................................

just maybe :ooh: :haha:

lara.1973
23rd February 2008, 05:13 PM
:roll: :lol: :lol:

Madam Madusa1
23rd February 2008, 06:21 PM
:laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

Hunta
23rd February 2008, 08:30 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Hunta
24th February 2008, 01:41 PM

i gt a joke 4 u two men were thinking of a name for there new pub one said lets call it the queen one said lets call it the queens legs so they went with the second one and on the opening day the both went for a drink out the queens legs :lol:

rmd110900
24th February 2008, 03:31 PM
I know its sunday now Des, But that aint half bad :laff::laff::laff::laff:

Groovy 40
24th February 2008, 08:02 PM
I know its sunday now Des, But that aint half bad :laff::laff::laff::laff:fanks ralf....not bad was it :grin: