PDA

View Full Version : fanfest

FATHER TED2
23rd December 2007, 01:22 PM
on my home, was great meeting everyone and i had a brilliant time despite lookin half dead, soz if i came across as ignorant but as you could probably tell, i was rough as shit :laff:
see ya all soon have a good crimbo
eamonn

joolz
23rd December 2007, 02:02 PM
Have u taken that coat off yet Eamon?!?! :laff: Hope you still enjoyed yourself despite having Man Flu :laff:

Was great to put faces to names - have a FABULOUS Christmas...see ya in 2008 :friends:

FATHER TED2
23rd December 2007, 02:35 PM
Have u taken that coat off yet Eamon?!?! :laff: Hope you still enjoyed yourself despite having Man Flu :laff:

Was great to put faces to names - have a FABULOUS Christmas...see ya in 2008 :friends:
I took it off this morning but it was cold so put it back on again :laff: still feel like shit but had a great time (as great as a scottish/irish man who's unable to drink can have anyway :laff:

joolz
23rd December 2007, 03:52 PM
:laff: :laff:

FATHER TED2
23rd December 2007, 04:05 PM
my hotel bathroom last night was like a scene from the exorcist :shock:

joolz
23rd December 2007, 04:08 PM
Owww yeah, did ya have a young girl in there with her head spinning round?!?!? :laff: :laff: :shock:

FATHER TED2
23rd December 2007, 04:12 PM
Owww yeah, did ya have a young girl in there with her head spinning round?!?!? :laff: :laff: :shock:
I wasn't that lucky when i was younger got no fckin chance now im nearly 40 :laff:

Waltjo
23rd December 2007, 05:25 PM
I wasn't that lucky when i was younger got no fckin chance now im nearly 40 :laff:

Awwwwwwww :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :bigwink:

FATHER TED2
23rd December 2007, 05:34 PM
in work now cooking sunday roast for ten people and doing activity sheets for everyone oh yeah and i'm losing my voice :shock:

natasha
23rd December 2007, 06:05 PM
on my home, was great meeting everyone and i had a brilliant time despite lookin half dead, soz if i came across as ignorant but as you could probably tell, i was rough as shit :laff:
see ya all soon have a good crimbo
eamonn

Hi Father :D ..hope u feeling better, hope u enjoyed your pizza :D

Nods
24th December 2007, 10:58 AM
eamon....you scared me........ :D

:lol: hey man,dont fret,nice to meet up