PDA

View Full Version : A festive flibbidygibbit from DJ

DJ
20th December 2007, 11:50 AM
Hi all,

Yes some festive frollics lie ahead this weekend for a smalltown boy from Sunniside. I'm looking forward to seeing some old & new faces over the weekend - I apologise now for making a complete dumpling of myself after a few cheeky cold ones.

Its such a shame that a few of the peeps can't make it this year, but they'll be there in spirit. In fact, a certain resident of castle caja recently visited an old & decrepid witch (goes by the name of 'Gypsy Rosy Skirge'), and crossed his palm with several bits of gold wrapped chocolate coins (hey, times are hard leading upto xmas you know!!!).

So the evil count caja insisted that a curse to end all curses be put on the smalltown boy from Sunniside. This magical and evil curse involved making the boy drink vast amounts of gold coloured poison resulting in much staggering, dancing like yer dad and talking utter shoite for hours on end. Its said that the curse will even inflict the ghost of fanfests past...a strange talking, saxaphone trumping scotsman onto the poor unfortunate from Sunniside.

But afore you all judge the evil count caja, it was suggested that for a further 3 bits of gold wrapped chocolate coins, he could have inflicted yet more pain & suffering onto the smalltown boy from Sunniside....but even the evil count caja knew that Cindermillie & his magic balloons would be a fate worse than death!!

See ya

Helena
20th December 2007, 12:02 PM
bit early aint it?

Matt Pacino
20th December 2007, 12:14 PM
sound's like the follow up to Lord Of the Rings!!!

MAYBETOMORROW
21st December 2007, 07:31 AM
Keep up your lager intake Derek! :beer: