PDA

View Full Version : just a day left

FATHER TED2
19th December 2007, 10:31 AM
till the shows in brum, about to go on my first fanfest, hotel paid for front row ticket for tomorrow night and i feel fckin awful, laid up in bed since last night keep bein sick, just generally crap
fingers crossed it passes soon

Tik
19th December 2007, 10:31 AM
could be worse Heymon

hillyjo13
19th December 2007, 10:41 AM
get well soon :P

Helena
19th December 2007, 10:48 AM
oh great now you'll pass it on to all of us at gig.

FATHER TED2
19th December 2007, 10:50 AM
oh great now you'll pass it on to all of us at gig.

Lol if i still feel like this, this time tomorrow i wont be goin

~Shaz~ (aka DubGal)
19th December 2007, 10:52 AM
Hope you feel better soon eamonn

MAYBETOMORROW
19th December 2007, 01:52 PM
Just get your feck arse there Father Ted 8)

UBAnja40
19th December 2007, 02:10 PM
awww no man!! i hope you feel better soon :arrow: :kiss: :kiss: maybe this will help!

Sylvie B
19th December 2007, 02:11 PM
Hope you feel better....get some immodium or get down the Dr's as there is an injection you can have to stop sickness.....you might have to beg but its worth a chance ay!!!!!!!!!! :wink:

FATHER TED2
19th December 2007, 02:16 PM
think its just a general sickness bug hopefully just a 24 hour thing, it's cos im on holiday, always get ill when im on holiday

natasha
19th December 2007, 05:04 PM
Hope you get better Father :friends: was nice meetin u on sunday,.seee you on friday!

Groovy 40
19th December 2007, 07:15 PM
hope u get better soon Father :angel:

hope to see ya Saturday matey :beer: :friends: :smokin:

Lou.B
19th December 2007, 07:55 PM
Hope you feel better....get some immodium or get down the Dr's as there is an injection you can have to stop sickness.....you might have to beg but its worth a chance ay!!!!!!!!!! :wink:

Ye but have you seen the size of the bloody needle :shock:
Hope you're feeling better Eamon :grin:

FATHER TED2
19th December 2007, 08:10 PM
way things are at the mo, i'll be staying at home, gonna give myself until about 3 tomorrow afternoon

Sylvie B
19th December 2007, 08:16 PM

yes it is rather large :shock: but it works remember my hubby havin it at hospital once after food poisoning.........he was scared stiff.....all I heard was bendover....... :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:
funny how men are scared of pricks :shock: :lol:

Lou.B
19th December 2007, 09:11 PM

yes it is rather large :shock: but it works remember my hubby havin it at hospital once after food poisoning.........he was scared stiff.....all I heard was bendover....... :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:
When i had one i had it in me arm...needles never bother me usually...but that 4ker did :aagh: :laff:

Sylvie B
19th December 2007, 09:15 PM

When i had one i had it in me arm...needles never bother me usually...but that 4ker did :aagh: :laff:

You were lucky all I saw was a hairy backside & a scared expression......... :lol: :lol: walked away pmsl.........rotten in't I .........I like to remind him of it sometimes........he just says Pffffft now water off a ducks back but not at the time it were not :lol:
see you Friday

Lou.B
19th December 2007, 09:16 PM

You were lucky all I saw was a hairy backside & a scared expression......... :lol: :lol: walked away pmsl.........rotten in't I .........I like to remind him of it sometimes........he just says Pffffft now water off a ducks back but not at the time it were not :lol:
see you Friday

Yep..see you Friday :grin:

Clubreggae
19th December 2007, 09:31 PM
think its just a general sickness bug hopefully just a 24 hour thing, it's cos im on holiday, always get ill when im on holiday

My Grandson has it too :(
Really sick with it and feeling rotton :(
Yes its going around :x
Rest as much as you can. It may pass as quick as it came on hopefully :)

:friends:

Kazzy
19th December 2007, 09:35 PM

LMAO .....

AND ain't bendover one of AaronOtangs dVd's .... lol

Kazzy[/quote]

joolz
19th December 2007, 09:47 PM
Not Man Flu is it F/Ted?!?!? :laff: :laff:

Hope u feel better intime for the Festive Fanfest Fun Weekend!! :)

FATHER TED2
19th December 2007, 09:53 PM
Not Man Flu is it F/Ted?!?!? :laff: :laff:

Hope u feel better intime for the Festive Fanfest Fun Weekend!! :)
:laff: :laff:

MAYBETOMORROW
20th December 2007, 03:41 AM
way things are at the mo, i'll be staying at home, gonna give myself until about 3 tomorrow afternoon

No if's, no but's, no maybe's...............get your 4ken act together and get to that gig!

No more tosspotting around ok, or I'll send Fiona around to kick your arse!

Oh, and by the way..............enjoy the gig! 8)