PDA

View Full Version : Fanfest Dress Code ?

PIXI
18th December 2007, 05:24 PM
Was just wondering whether anyone will be dressing up a bit for the party on Sat or is it a jeans and T shirt affair? :D

San Diego
18th December 2007, 05:25 PM
Strictly black tie.....

PIXI
18th December 2007, 05:29 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Helena
18th December 2007, 06:15 PM
yup long dresses for the ladies that must not come to more than one inch above the ankle, shoulders must be covered, men in black tie and must keep their dinner jackets on at all times.

Reza
18th December 2007, 08:27 PM
oh go on Pixie we know u've been dying to try that body paint :lol:

Sylvie B
18th December 2007, 09:54 PM
white coats I hear :lol: :shock: :P

~Shaz~ (aka DubGal)
18th December 2007, 09:55 PM
i'll be sporting burn marks across my chest :roll: :? :oops:

Sylvie B
18th December 2007, 10:09 PM
i'll be sporting burn marks across my chest :roll: :? :oops:

:shock: QUE :shock: :(

~Shaz~ (aka DubGal)
18th December 2007, 10:13 PM
my little accident with some hot oil has left me with some unwanted accessories :( :(

Sylvie B
18th December 2007, 10:14 PM
my little accident with some hot oil has left me with some unwanted accessories :( :(

Sorry to hear that ........you'll just have to have a few more ,liveners to ease the pain :wink: x

~Shaz~ (aka DubGal)
18th December 2007, 10:16 PM
I like your style Sylv :D

Clubreggae
18th December 2007, 10:22 PM
I remember going to my first fanfest in 2005, and dressing up real nice and smart :D , i was amazed at some of the things some people were wearing :roll: :eek: not to mention the Moon Boots worn by someone :shock: :shock: :roll: :roll: :eek: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :aagh:

natasha
18th December 2007, 10:27 PM
I remember going to my first fanfest in 2005, and dressing up real nice and smart :D , i was amazed at some of the things some people were wearing :roll: :eek: not to mention the Moon Boots worn by someone :shock: :shock: :roll: :roll: :eek: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :aagh:

....What is the dress code?????

Reza
18th December 2007, 10:30 PM
afro's and hula hoop earings are out.....fashionable many moons ago....ok Joolz?? :lol:

Clubreggae
18th December 2007, 10:35 PM

Smart casual :D nice trousers 8) tops :P skirts :wink: not too short :roll: anything you can be kissed in :o dance in :D and run around in :shock: been chased by other loonies :P something comfortable to see you into the early hours of the morning :shock: :D :roll: :lol: a possible change if you can fit it in your bag :o in case you are sick :roll: or fall to sleep on someone that is sick on you :eek: :shock: :roll:

:laff: :laff: :laff: have fun :D :D :wink: :wink: :laff: :laff: :laff:

Merry Christmas Loonies :kiss: :friends:

Sylvie B
18th December 2007, 10:41 PM

Smart casual :D nice trousers 8) tops :P skirts :wink: not too short :roll: anything you can be kissed in :o dance in :D and run around in :shock: been chased by other loonies :P something comfortable to see you into the early hours of the morning :shock: :D :roll: :lol: a possible change if you can fit it in your bag :o in case you are sick :roll: or fall to sleep on someone that is sick on you :eek: :shock: :roll:

& you forgot to say a clean pair of knickers in case you get knocked down by a bus or something......... :lol:
laughin about the sick.........thats someone else's worry Debs coz you always invariably do it over somebody else not yaself............ :shock:

TAXI.................... :lol: :D XXX

natasha
18th December 2007, 10:56 PM

& you forgot to say a clean pair of knickers in case you get knocked down by a bus or something......... :lol:
laughin about the sick.........thats someone else's worry Debs coz you always invariably do it over somebody else not yaself............ :shock:

:laff: ..well i got called a piss head in Dublin..........so ill be fine.. :smokin: ........

Madam Madusa1
18th December 2007, 11:09 PM
:shock: :shock: Straight jackets innit!!. :lol:

Clubreggae
18th December 2007, 11:14 PM
:shock: :shock: Straight jackets innit!!. :lol:

For Some :shock: :laff: :laff: :laff: :wink:

What ever you wear, you are gauranteed a fantastic time :D 8) , nothing like a Fanfest to get you excited and meet and chat to like minded people.

you all gonna have a ball :D 8) :P :shock: :beer: :laff:

:bouncelblue: :bouncepurple: :bouncered: :bounceyellow:

sweetsensation
18th December 2007, 11:23 PM

:laff: ..well i got called a piss head in Dublin..........so ill be fine.. :smokin: ........

Who called you that?? :shock:

Spot on whoever it was :wink: :wink: well, it was only one night wasn't it? Why not :friends: :love:

NEPCHOON ROSE
18th December 2007, 11:26 PM
is there a dress code????? :?

natasha
18th December 2007, 11:42 PM

Who called you that?? :shock:

Spot on whoever it was :wink: :wink: well, it was only one night wasn't it? Why not :friends: :love:

Hi michelle..yareeeee..loved Dublin :D .....and what a night it was too :D :laff: :laff: :D ... :D ..yare spot on eh :D .my moto..live life to the full we peeps only got 1 :D :D

kate13
19th December 2007, 12:17 AM

sylvie if you take a clean pair of knickers lol you won't need the taxi :wink:
debs :lol: :lol: :lol: you missed the wetwipes :shock:

dubgal ouch are you ok :( that sounds nasty :)

pixi wear clothes what your happy in :)

~JENNY~
19th December 2007, 01:41 AM
forget the dress code people.. wear what you want :laff::laff: Be yourselfffffff (casual, smart, posh, whatever u are) :haha:

Fi (pixi) i cant imagine you in a long gown (dressy thing) :lol: Dunno why like.. :kiss: :lol:

PIXI
19th December 2007, 09:30 AM
forget the dress code people.. wear what you want :laff::laff: Be yourselfffffff (casual, smart, posh, whatever u are) :haha:

Fi (pixi) i cant imagine you in a long gown (dressy thing) :lol: Dunno why like.. :kiss: :lol:

Prob cos you havent seen me in one Jen, but I can do :wink: .
I wasnt thinking of turning up in one tho. Just didnt want to do jeans if it was a bit smarter.
Thanks, sooooo we are all in body paint then :shock:

joolz
19th December 2007, 09:38 AM
afro's and hula hoop earings are out.....fashionable many moons ago....ok Joolz?? :lol:

I fkin knew you wouldnt let this year go without mentioning that combo Reza !! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :laff:

Hey peeps wear what ever you're comfortable in....but hey it is a party and it is Christmas so go on - get that foxy number out!!! :haha: :kiss:

DJ
19th December 2007, 11:04 AM

Hey peeps wear what ever you're comfortable in....but hey it is a party and it is Christmas so go on - get that foxy number out!!! :haha: :kiss:

this DJ doesn't need anymore encouragement than that. The little black glittery number's gonna get an airing :eek:

NEPCHOON ROSE
19th December 2007, 11:34 AM

this DJ doesn't need anymore encouragement than that. The little black glittery number's gonna get an airing :eek:

always knew there was a good reason to worry about you :shock: :!:

Reza
19th December 2007, 11:36 AM
Joolz baby....how long do we know each other? and when was that gig we both went to? 1991 was...Finsbury Park eh????
..............Homely Girl......she used to have an afro.......

Sylvie B
19th December 2007, 12:26 PM
thermals then if its that cold...........wellies are they needed :shock: :lol: :lol: :wink:

Clubreggae
19th December 2007, 12:36 PM
thermals then if its that cold...........wellies are they needed :shock: :lol: :lol: :wink:

Well I :roll: would pack them if I was you. Also Thermal vest to keep your back warm :o and a nice scarf and hat for that walk through Digbeth :aagh: :laff: :laff: :laff:
hope to see you all on your travels at some point over the weekend :eek: :laff: :kiss: :friends:

champane
19th December 2007, 12:40 PM

Well I :roll: would pack them if I was you. Also Thermal vest to keep your back warm :o and a nice scarf and hat for that walk through Digbeth :aagh: :laff: :laff: :laff:
hope to see you all on your travels at some point over the weekend :eek: :laff: :kiss: :friends:

aint you going then debs?

:love:

~JENNY~
19th December 2007, 03:59 PM

Prob cos you havent seen me in one Jen, but I can do :wink: .
I wasnt thinking of turning up in one tho. Just didnt want to do jeans if it was a bit smarter.
Thanks, sooooo we are all in body paint then :shock:

make that chocolate flavour ;)

joolz
19th December 2007, 05:10 PM
Joolz baby....how long do we know each other? and when was that gig we both went to? 1991 was...Finsbury Park eh????
..............Homely Girl......she used to have an afro.......

ROFL..... :laff: :laff: :laff: Right - im gonna come like that again this weekend!!!!! :? :shock: :shock: :shock:

natasha
19th December 2007, 05:12 PM

I fkin knew you wouldnt let this year go without mentioning that combo Reza !! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :laff:

O.k Joolz :D :D ..see you on fri :D :D

Clubreggae
19th December 2007, 09:29 PM

aint you going then debs?

:love:
Yes going to Gig on Friday :D already had my tickets for that one myself.
Couldnt commit to Fest :( on the other days :( (too much going on here :roll: ) but gonna try to pop and see peeps on the saturday at some point :D on the pretext of going shopping :shock: :roll: :roll: :laff: :wink:

MAYBETOMORROW
20th December 2007, 04:11 AM
is there a dress code????? :?

Anne-Marie, I assume you will be wearing a black & white striped number?

:wink: :D