PDA

View Full Version : Lamont on the bongo`s

Tik
17th December 2007, 11:53 AM
during one of the new choons.........is a joy to behold.......upfront for two choons,big man big moves.....even got Mickey V sharing the mike with him at one stage......Earl stormed it....Ali sounding better than ever(even backstage singing on the video screen,nice likkle touch that i thought).......good to see Robin belt a song out"...now we`ve got you all singing,we`re gunna play one you`ve never heard" :laff: horns......well what can you say.......there isnt a better horn section is there?....Jimmy...... just banging away at the skins,no fuss....just perfection,.......Astro.....carries the crowd with him on every song.......Fantastic Set....some great surprises(or maybe not if your a set list peeper):laff: ,Lights,Show....the whole package...Maxi Priest and his band were a perfect support...."Do the Helicopter"......Maxi Priest and his band and UB40 togther for one choon......BRILLIANT......Great Night,Great Gig....

If you aint been yet ........tis ace.......if you have been .......tis ace ain`t it :grin: :bounceblack: :bounceblack: :bounceblack: :bounceblack: :bounceblack:

oLdbOi
17th December 2007, 12:09 PM
nice one tikst*r!....I take that, as a good show!...lol

Norman did lick dem skins good n proper eh....and what I liked was the endin' to RainbOiw Nation...tylere'd to perfection...neat

bOi....

Tik
17th December 2007, 12:17 PM
nice one tikst*r!....I take that, as a good show!...lol

Norman did lick dem skins good n proper eh....and what I liked was the endin' to RainbOiw Nation...tylere'd to perfection...neat

bOi....

tylere'd to perfection.........blOimey........couldnt have said it better meself bOi
:grin:

oLdbOi
17th December 2007, 12:19 PM
lol..I dunno how I do it !..:)...must admit..that was a pretty good one if I must say so myself!!...

licklebOilickle
soun'bOisoun'

loekie
17th December 2007, 12:37 PM
Awwwwwww Tik glad you had a great time but I know you would. Thanks for your not so usual review :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Steve Skeggs
17th December 2007, 10:32 PM
tis ace :)

MAYBETOMORROW
20th December 2007, 07:44 AM
Nice read Tikky! 8)

Waltjo
20th December 2007, 09:25 AM
during one of the new choons.........is a joy to behold.......upfront for two choons,big man big moves.....even got Mickey V sharing the mike with him at one stage......Earl stormed it....Ali sounding better than ever(even backstage singing on the video screen,nice likkle touch that i thought).......good to see Robin belt a song out"...now we`ve got you all singing,we`re gunna play one you`ve never heard" :laff: horns......well what can you say.......there isnt a better horn section is there?....Jimmy...... just banging away at the skins,no fuss....just perfection,.......Astro.....carries the crowd with him on every song.......Fantastic Set....some great surprises(or maybe not if your a set list peeper):laff: ,Lights,Show....the whole package...Maxi Priest and his band were a perfect support...."Do the Helicopter"......Maxi Priest and his band and UB40 togther for one choon......BRILLIANT......Great Night,Great Gig....

If you aint been yet ........tis ace.......if you have been .......tis ace ain`t it :grin: :bounceblack: :bounceblack: :bounceblack: :bounceblack: :bounceblack:

Tis ace 8) 8) 8)

kate13
20th December 2007, 10:05 AM
nice read tik :D i'm glad you really enjoyed it :D