To sum up, 4K brilliant!!!!!!

See you all Friday!!!!
:beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

Was wonderful, lovey...great gig :D as always ........Lovedd it...... :kiss:

THANK-YOU....UB40 for last night :friends: :D :wink: :friends:

see you on the 21st :D :lol:

lozbats
17th December 2007, 11:56 AM
brilliant gig, me and sharon ( breakfast with ali) had a great nite, lovely to see you again, natasha, also met emma b and jenny and jules, lovely to meet you all, the gig was the best yet :) :) :)

Matt Pacino
17th December 2007, 12:17 PM
brilliant gig, me and sharon ( breakfast with ali) had a great nite, lovely to see you again, natasha, also met emma b and jenny and jules, lovely to meet you all, the gig was the best yet :) :) :)
was that you who asked me if I was Sean?????

lozbats
17th December 2007, 12:18 PM
yes, that was me :oops:

Matt Pacino
17th December 2007, 12:34 PM
Well it was nice to meet you but I take been confused with geek boy as an insult!! :grrr: :laff: :laff: :haha:

lozbats
17th December 2007, 12:53 PM
I knew I recognised your face, but couldn't place the name, :) :) very nice to meet you anyways :)

homegrown-ub40
17th December 2007, 02:40 PM
yeh man...sound was hundred times better than sheffield
wicked nite...hello to all we met last nite...crowd were lively man!

really good gig...cant wait for next one :smokin:

malc

Helena
17th December 2007, 03:06 PM
wow what can i say - great night. my first gig and i loved it. manchester always seems to have a good vibe to it though so that was no surprise.

Nice to see Mia, Nige, Joolz, Morgs, Matt, Eamon, Malc, Vicky, Jenny and Emma again and nice to meet Anja and Natasha for the first time. Me and Annie got to the pub about 6:30ish and met up with some loonies there. Then onto the MEN and had a little dance to Maxi before the boys came on. We were dead lucky we managed to be at front as it looked as if security were gonna be a bit strict at first. Think they realised in the end they had been defeated though lol. Gig was brilliant - set was top - a real crowd pleaser. I was so impressed with the intro music - really hope theres some way we'll be able to get that on CD. Shame they're not selling live recordings this year but really hope they at least manage to record one. Was worried being preggers may slow me down a bit but luckily the adrenalin kept me dancing through the whole gig. Roll on round two on Thursday - can't wait.

Have a few pics but they're really crap as every time i went to take one the lights pointed in my direction.

Version Girl
17th December 2007, 03:23 PM
Too right Hels....Manchester in a PITA for us to get to, but always worth it once you get there.

Was a really good night & great to see so many friendly faces in the crowd (even if I was waving at people I didn't know :laff: , not you though Debbie stuck up on the side). Our plan went to perfection, as we made it to the aisle as the lights went down :lol:

Great people, great atmos, great nite :bouncepurple: :bouncered: :friends: :beer:

FATHER TED2
17th December 2007, 03:28 PM
great show like every other i've been to so far on this tour, great to meet 2tony,jen,emmab ,tik, joolz,morgs, matt and the rest of yas and hels again
couldn't find the pub at first or my hotel after the show :aagh: in my infinite wisdom i thought i'd ask for direction but not one single fckr was actually from manchester, they'd all just arrived from the czech republic
finally found my hotel at nearl 2 this mornin :boring:
then whilst i was waiting for the train, i was questioned and searched by a cop who then printed me out a peace of paper that stated i had been questioned under the terrorism act :aagh:
apart from that just a normal sunday really

Tik
17th December 2007, 03:29 PM
great show like every other i've been to so far on this tour, great to meet 2tony,jen,emmab ,tik, joolz,morgs, matt and the rest of yas and hels again
couldn't find the pub at first or my hotel after the show :aagh: in my infinite wisdom i thought i'd ask for direction but not one single fckr was actually from manchester, they'd all just arrived from the czech republic
then whilst i was waiting for the train, i was questioned and searched by a cop who then printed me out a peace of paper that stated i had been questioned under the terrorism act :aagh:

I didn`t like to say but you have got a touch of the Mujahadin about you Heymon :laff:

FATHER TED2
17th December 2007, 03:31 PM

I didn`t like to say but you have got a touch of the Mujahadin about you Heymon :laff:

i think it was when i started singing rebal songs in my best irish accent they got susspicious :rolleyes:

Tik
17th December 2007, 03:32 PM

i think it was when i started singing rebal songs in my best irish accent they got susspicious :rolleyes:

no sense o humour have they some people :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

Helena
17th December 2007, 03:36 PM
ha ha Eamon thats great. wish i'd been there to laff :lol:

FATHER TED2
17th December 2007, 03:41 PM

i know im irish but that was takin things a bit far, im just greatfull i wasn't taken away for a probe :ooh:

~JENNY~
17th December 2007, 03:42 PM
Awwww Eamon!! No way dint ya get to ya hotel till 2!! :shock:

WOW!!!

I said to Emma i hope he's alright!! :( Gutted for ya bout that, but heyyy we had a good time at the gig ;) :bounce:
Nice to meet ya chuck..

An nice to see all the usual faces :mrgreen:

Joolz, Morgs, Tik, me, emma, malc, vik, cookie, nige, hels, annie, natasha, breakfast with Ali, lozbats :mrgreen:

Sorry if ive missed anyone.. GIG WAS FOOOOKIN MINT! :mrgreen:

FATHER TED2
17th December 2007, 03:50 PM

WOW!!!

I said to Emma i hope he's alright!! :( Gutted for ya bout that, but heyyy we had a good time at the gig ;) :bounce:
Nice to meet ya chuck..

Joolz, Morgs, Tik, me, emma, malc, vik, cookie, nige, hels, annie, natasha, breakfast with Ali, lozbats :mrgreen:

was nice meetin all yous too, btw are you , emma and her family and natasha the only mancunians in manchester :?

Helena
17th December 2007, 03:52 PM

i know im irish but that was takin things a bit far, im just greatfull i wasn't taken away for a probe :ooh:

i'm sure it would have been wonderful :lol:

morgs
17th December 2007, 03:53 PM
gig was absolutely fantastic :D , great to meet up with all the loonies again, c ya's Friday.

cheers
morgs

~JENNY~
17th December 2007, 03:55 PM

WOW!!!

Nice to meet ya chuck..

was nice meetin all yous too, btw are you , emma and her family and natasha the only mancunians in manchester :?

yeah an GINA ((BEENA33))

sorry gina forgot to mention ya there hun :oops:

So yeah eamon, jus us an Gina :lol: ((from what i no of anyway)) whether there were more b4 we joined i dont no but this is all thats left of the mancs :laff::laff:

Helena
17th December 2007, 04:00 PM
and morgs - he's a manc. well he sounds it anyway.

~JENNY~
17th December 2007, 04:02 PM
Oh shit.. YA dint mention morgs either.. hhahaha so yeah,.

Theres Morgs, me, emma, malc, vik, geena, natasha.. ermmmmmm av i missed anyone???

Nige is from stockport jus round the corner (so i class him as a manc too)) lol

FATHER TED2
17th December 2007, 04:03 PM

WOW!!!

Nice to meet ya chuck..

yeah an GINA ((BEENA33))

sorry gina forgot to mention ya there hun :oops:

So yeah eamon, jus us an Gina :lol: ((from what i no of anyway)) whether there were more b4 we joined i dont no but this is all thats left of the mancs :laff::laff:

next time im gonna bring an eastern european translaterwith me :rolleyes:

~JENNY~
17th December 2007, 04:06 PM
:laff::laff: Its full of Foriegners :lol:

FATHER TED2
17th December 2007, 04:07 PM
:laff::laff: Its full of Foriegners :lol:

certainly everyone i spoke to :laff:

natasha
17th December 2007, 04:35 PM
wow what can i say - great night. my first gig and i loved it. manchester always seems to have a good vibe to it though so that was no surprise.

Nice to see Mia, Nige, Joolz, Morgs, Matt, Eamon, Malc, Vicky, Jenny and Emma again and nice to meet Anja and Natasha for the first time. Me and Annie got to the pub about 6:30ish and met up with some loonies there. Then onto the MEN and had a little dance to Maxi before the boys came on. We were dead lucky we managed to be at front as it looked as if security were gonna be a bit strict at first. Think they realised in the end they had been defeated though lol. Gig was brilliant - set was top - a real crowd pleaser. I was so impressed with the intro music - really hope theres some way we'll be able to get that on CD. Shame they're not selling live recordings this year but really hope they at least manage to record one. Was worried being preggers may slow me down a bit but luckily the adrenalin kept me dancing through the whole gig. Roll on round two on Thursday - can't wait.

Have a few pics but they're really crap as every time i went to take one the lights pointed in my direction.

Hey.. Helena was great too meet you at last! :D :friends: & Baby bump...see you at fest,

Nice to meet all the loonies crew too!

was knacked at tha end...so sos if i didnt say bye 2 you all,

See eveyone at fest whos goin!

Seritaxxxxx :friends:

joolz
17th December 2007, 07:34 PM
Yep twas another FANTASTIC gig - the boys done good!!!! :D

As the others have said above - met in the pub early evening...despite slow bar service we all managed to sink a few :beer: and that pre gig family affair feeling started :friends:

Headed through the chilly night air to the venue...where in good old fashioned Morgs styleeee he lost his......wait for it.....wait.....
PINT!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can you believe it?!?!? :lol: Fortunately for him I had hold of his gig ticket - and we made our way to the front row : niceeee! :D

Yep security were being asses - dont stand, dont dance, sit down, dont breath or sing along...hehe but as soon as those lights went down and we could feel our boys presence coming up the back stairs of the stage, we *the loonies* headed for the barrier - and as the song goes "aint no stopping us now...." and there we stayed and danced and sang and grined and screamed and waved and stamped our feet and had a bloody fantastic time!!! :bounceblue: :bouncered:

THEY WERE AWESOME :D :D :D

Astro came right down off the stage on to a little platform to do his solo - the brass boys went high on the side platforms right near the crowd and just blew our minds with their excellence xx Norman did a great job and really got the crowd going and I totally LOVE the new Album songs - cant wait for the release! :)

All in all a fantastic night at the gig - then back to Hels/Annie's hotel (like I needed another drink( *hic* THANKS Helena for driving and parking my car!!! and THANKS Morgs for the spare room - again! *hic*

It was great to meet everyone I did last night - sorry but theres not a chance in hell I can remember everyone's name : but you know who you are lol

Right....now time to detox and get ready for Friday and beyond : ohh heck :shock: :?

Version Girl
17th December 2007, 09:14 PM
I uploaded some pics from my phone :grin:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/11590893@N06/

:bouncepurple: :bouncered: :friends: :beer:

ps forgot about Morgs losing his pint & he wasn't drunk this time! :roll: :laff:

NEPCHOON ROSE
17th December 2007, 09:41 PM
I uploaded some pics from my phone :grin:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/11590893@N06/

:bouncepurple: :bouncered: :friends: :beer:

ps forgot about Morgs losing his pint & he wasn't drunk this time! :roll: :laff:

wow that must be some camera phone :shock: :lol:

Version Girl
17th December 2007, 09:48 PM
wow that must be some camera phone :shock: :lol:

I know....I thought they were all rubbish....quite chuffed now :grin:

Anniemg
17th December 2007, 09:57 PM
Great 1st gig......loved every second.....roll on thursday... :D

Lovely to see everyone again.....really did enjoy myself.. :D :D

Annie

Emma B
17th December 2007, 10:08 PM
hello alll, fantastic night or wot!!! Soo nice to meet up with all you loonies...you all know who you are.....Fooookin MINT gig, new tracks r wicked!!! cant wait for the album to come out!!
Anja, my love......crying to many rivers at the end, saying in her little english accent, " aww stupid words to this song haha while wiping her tears and hugging me!! LOL!!

Soo missed rachel not being there tho!!
Nice to see sum new faces too lozbats, and sharon!!

Tik, little 2min hello then off you go, never to be seen again!! :roll: although nigel was amazed by yout funniness, funniest bloke hes met apparently :laff:

My dad the jammy git, the only one to get backstage along with anja!! So chuffed for yas :love:

Eamon darling....can not belive you getting lost for so long!! i was tucked up for half 12, snoring!! I knew you wouldnt find it, me an jen sayin awww, feel tight leaving him, hope hes ok etc etc!! You should have rang us and we coulda helped ya!!
Orrrr you shoulda found your hotel as soon as you got to manchester like any normal person you plonker hahahahaha!!

OVERALL....FAN FOOKIN TASTIC!!

lozbats
17th December 2007, 10:14 PM
It was good to meet you and jenny, and to see natasha again after delamere, we did keep trying to spot familiar faces, but the last time we did MEN arena, we weren't registered on here, :) :) :)

Sylvie B
17th December 2007, 10:16 PM
lovely reveiws.........roll on Friday...... :D xx
May God help security then as well :shock: :wink:

Helena
17th December 2007, 10:28 PM
lovely reveiws.........roll on Friday...... :D xx
May God help security then as well :shock: :wink:

security are terrible at the nec. they're really strict and since about 3 years ago your not even allowed out of your seat area - even if it's an isle seat. bastards.

FATHER TED2
17th December 2007, 10:33 PM
hello alll, fantastic night or wot!!! Soo nice to meet up with all you loonies...you all know who you are.....Fooookin MINT gig, new tracks r wicked!!! cant wait for the album to come out!!
Anja, my love......crying to many rivers at the end, saying in her little english accent, " aww stupid words to this song haha while wiping her tears and hugging me!! LOL!!

Soo missed rachel not being there tho!!
Nice to see sum new faces too lozbats, and sharon!!

Tik, little 2min hello then off you go, never to be seen again!! :roll: although nigel was amazed by yout funniness, funniest bloke hes met apparently :laff:

My dad the jammy git, the only one to get backstage along with anja!! So chuffed for yas :love:

Eamon darling....can not belive you getting lost for so long!! i was tucked up for half 12, snoring!! I knew you wouldnt find it, me an jen sayin awww, feel tight leaving him, hope hes ok etc etc!! You should have rang us and we coulda helped ya!!
Orrrr you shoulda found your hotel as soon as you got to manchester like any normal person you plonker hahahahaha!!

OVERALL....FAN FOOKIN TASTIC!!

if i'd tried to find my hotel first i wouldn't of made it to the show, prob still be walkin round manchester trying to find a manc :laff: