PDA

View Full Version : URGENT MESSAGE FOR MANDY...

caja
15th December 2007, 08:47 PM
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=-5UlH9eamK0

love
chris andi millie debs rob kels jen xxx

hillyjo13
15th December 2007, 08:58 PM
ace :P

sparkler
16th December 2007, 12:50 PM
Ur only jealous cos I have got not only 1 clicky wind up torch but 2!! Actually best go check my bag that they're still there cos that darn Bobby Stu held a great deal of interest in them :lol:

Sarah/Mandy xx

Thanks for the cups of coffee and the grapefruit squash <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< EVERYONE PLEASE NOTE, NOT ONE SINGLE DROP OF ALCOHOL PASSED MY LIPS THIS WEEKEND :shock: :shock:

Debby2106
17th December 2007, 08:08 PM
:laff: :laff: :laff:
why have i only just seen this?

like the bit "sleep well jamie"...obviously he wasn't in the same building as our snorer....

milie
17th December 2007, 09:04 PM
you got that right debs... a night of noise and bright lights and im not on about the gigs... not forgetting to mention the task of room fragrance!!! :P :P

Debby2106
18th December 2007, 01:37 PM
you got that right debs... a night of noise and bright lights and im not on about the gigs... not forgetting to mention the task of room fragrance!!! :P :P

Oh yeah...forgot about all that air freshener you ate! :laff:

DJ
18th December 2007, 01:47 PM
Thanks for the cups of coffee and the grapefruit squash <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< EVERYONE PLEASE NOTE, NOT ONE SINGLE DROP OF ALCOHOL PASSED MY LIPS THIS WEEKEND :shock: :shock:

:laff: yeah right mistress mandoria "eh eh soft lad, me friggin feet r killin me"

DJ
18th December 2007, 01:47 PM

like the bit "sleep well jamie"...obviously he wasn't in the same building as our snorer....

:mad: :grrr: grrrr

Debby2106
18th December 2007, 01:49 PM

:mad: :grrr: grrrr

:roll: