PDA

View Full Version : Birmingham 21/12/07

MarkDub
11th December 2007, 09:53 PM
Saw the boys at Brighton, Saw them at Wembley, now on to Birmingham for the last night of the UK tour. Was going to spend the day up there and pay homage to the guys by going to a few UB40 landmarks:

The Eagle and Tun (Red Red Wine)
DEP
The Bull ring

Can you guys advise anywhere else to visit connected to the boys?

Thanks Mark :D

Rachel~B
11th December 2007, 09:57 PM
good luck wiv dep :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sarah.K
11th December 2007, 10:03 PM
Pmsl :laff:

Rudie
11th December 2007, 10:10 PM
When u go to bullring make sure u go down steps to outdoor market and play "hunt the UB40 sing our own song inscription" on wall,some muppet forgot to put a bit of colour in the letters :roll: MUPPETS!!!! :D

Dep....hmmmmm might be pointless venture u need to go new studio which isnt far away but i cant think of name of road,even tho i have been there

Have fun

Cara :)

NEPCHOON ROSE
11th December 2007, 10:18 PM

is it an aldi yet????? :D

FATHER TED2
11th December 2007, 10:20 PM

:laff: :laff: :laff:

MarkDub
11th December 2007, 10:23 PM
Am I missing something? Is DEP not there anymore? We werent going in we just wanted to visit the places.

San Diego
11th December 2007, 10:26 PM
It's been torn down in the name of progress :roll:

NEPCHOON ROSE
11th December 2007, 10:28 PM
Am I missing something? Is DEP not there anymore? We werent going in we just wanted to visit the places.

yep been knocked down while they revamp digbeth....so look out for a tricky dickys, legs eleven......or if we are really lucky....... a tescos :lol:

Sylvie B
11th December 2007, 10:29 PM

you won't be going in unless you have a hard hat on :wink:
Its been torn down but the E&T is still standing

Aaron Otang
11th December 2007, 10:30 PM
can ya get us a brick ?? :lol: :haha:

MarkDub
11th December 2007, 10:30 PM
So does anybody know the new address of their studios? It would make my partners day if she could just see the studio

FATHER TED2
11th December 2007, 10:31 PM

you won't be going in unless you have a hard hat on :wink:
Its been torn down but the E&T is still standing

still standing, just very rarely open :laff:

Sylvie B
11th December 2007, 10:32 PM
can ya get us a brick ?? :lol: :haha:

you've got hard ones on the brain you have tonight :lol:

Helena
11th December 2007, 10:34 PM
well the old dep is still half there and it's the painted half so you may still be in time. with regards to the new studio there really won't be much to see and i shouldn't imagine the boys will be there on the day of a gig. it's an old printers and just looks like all the other buildings around there.

Clubreggae
11th December 2007, 10:43 PM
When u go to bullring make sure u go down steps to outdoor market and play "hunt the UB40 sing our own song inscription" on wall,some muppet forgot to put a bit of colour in the letters :roll: MUPPETS!!!! :D

Dep....hmmmmm might be pointless venture u need to go new studio which isnt far away but i cant think of name of road,even tho i have been there

Have fun

Yes the steps can be found in between St. Martins Church and Borders Bookstore near to the Water Fountains.
Half of Dep is still up :o , still worth a look at the Colourful Walls still standing :) E & T may be open depending on the time.
How about Manzils Restaurant on Digbeth, lads used to frequently go there :D (I think its still open) :?
If you got the time for a real Nostalgia trip 8) you could get in to Moseley and Kings Heath, to The Fighting Cocks , The Hare and Hounds, and The Red Lion if you want to pub crawl :D before you go to the Gig. Depends on time and whether you are driving I suppose.
Have a great time whatever you do :D 8) :P

janice
11th December 2007, 10:44 PM

Have fun

Yes the steps can be found in between St. Martins Church and Borders Bookstore near to the Water Fountains.
Half of Dep is still up :o , still worth a look at the Colourful Walls still standing :) E & T may be open depending on the time.
How about Manzils Restaurant on Digbeth, lads used to frequently go there :D (I think its still open) :?
If you got the time for a real Nostalgia trip 8) you could get in to Moseley and Kings Heath, to The Fighting Cocks , The Hare and Hounds, and The Red Lion if you want to pub crawl :D before you go to the Gig. Depends on time and whether you are driving I suppose.
Have a great time whatever you do :D 8) :Pjust new u would get you bit in :roll:

NEPCHOON ROSE
11th December 2007, 10:52 PM

Have fun

Have a great time whatever you do :D 8) :Pjust new u would get you bit in :roll:

:lol: :lol:

Clubreggae
11th December 2007, 10:56 PM

Have fun

AND :x your contribution to this topic is ?? :? :? :roll: :roll:

janice
11th December 2007, 11:03 PM

Have fun

AND :x your contribution to this topic is ?? :? :? :roll: :roll:well i new you would come and post a load of shit, so i left it for you :D

Clubreggae
11th December 2007, 11:04 PM

Have fun

AND :x your contribution to this topic is ?? :? :? :roll: :roll:well i new you would come and post a load of shit, so i left it for you :D

Pathetic :x :roll: :roll:

janice
11th December 2007, 11:06 PM

Have fun

Pathetic :x :roll: :roll:thats it ruin yet another post, you geting goos at it :roll:

Clubreggae
11th December 2007, 11:10 PM

Have fun

Pathetic :x :roll: :roll:thats it ruin yet another post, you geting goos at it :roll:

Goos :? :? :roll: :roll:

:laff: :laff: :laff: :evil: :haha:

janice
11th December 2007, 11:11 PM

Have fun

Goos :? :? :roll: :roll:

:laff: :laff: :laff: :evil: :haha: :twisted: