PDA

View Full Version : Manchester roll call and meeting place!

morgs
10th December 2007, 12:13 PM
Hi All

So then, who is attending in Manchester on Sunday? I thought we might as well keep with tradition and meet up in the Moon Under The Water on Deansgate if thats OK with everybody.

I'll prob get in there about 3.30 after watching the Man U v Liverpool game somewhere in town, c ya's there.

cheers
morgs

2Tony
10th December 2007, 12:21 PM
I'll be in there - Was there last time but didn't get to meet you for some reason - maybe this time, you can't miss me, I will be the handsome chap at the bar quite regularly ordering Kronenberg :wink:

Helena
10th December 2007, 01:11 PM
me and annie will be there :D

Rachel~B
10th December 2007, 01:13 PM

:cry:

FATHER TED2
10th December 2007, 01:24 PM
i'll be there

joolz
10th December 2007, 01:30 PM
:beer: see ya there Morgs!!

I'll keep hold of your ticket again - dont want you losing this one, we got great seats!!!!!!! :roll: :roll: :lol:

Seahorse
10th December 2007, 02:05 PM
Have a fantastic time everyone :bouncered: :bouncered: :bouncered:

~JENNY~
10th December 2007, 02:18 PM
I'll be there around the same time.. Forgot all about the match!!!! Will defo be watchin that b4 i get anywhere near town lol..

Sooo we'll be seein everyone there :mrgreen:

Helena
10th December 2007, 02:25 PM

:cry:

:friends:

2Tony
10th December 2007, 03:16 PM
Forgot all about the match!!!!
Typical Red :lol:

natasha
10th December 2007, 03:24 PM
See you all on Sunday :D

Version Girl
10th December 2007, 03:26 PM
See you there :grin:

UBAnja40
10th December 2007, 03:50 PM
SEE YOU THERE YOU LOONIES NICE TO SEE YAH ALL! :D

NEPCHOON ROSE
10th December 2007, 05:00 PM
well..... all this drama for westlife.....never would have guessed :!:

lozbats
10th December 2007, 05:36 PM
see you all Sunday :beer: :beer: :beer:

homegrown-ub40
10th December 2007, 07:03 PM
see ya sunday at some point.... :smokin:

Rachel~B
10th December 2007, 07:26 PM
sorry I cant make it... have a great one all... :) :cry:

FATHER TED2
10th December 2007, 07:28 PM
sorry I cant make it... have a great one all... :) :cry:

thats a shame rach

Emma B
10th December 2007, 10:34 PM
Rach!! Im GUTTED your not coming!!! Ya know i didnt even realise it was this Sunday until Liam said before, aww yeh UB40 this Sunday, (rubbin hes hands together all excited) I was like WOW oh yeh, shit, good job im off work, lol, its come sooo quick, i cant wait now!! I will probably be going to moon under water with jen, around 3.30 4pm then, morgs, il give u a ring when i get there mate, so you can tell us where you are!! Oh and lads!! get the j2o's in!! :wink: :laff:

~JENNY~
11th December 2007, 12:19 AM
:laff: lmao Emma haha I said EXACTLY the same thing to father ted in a PM:laff: I cant believe how fast its come!!! I didnt even realise it was THIS sunday until i saw this post this mornin :lol: Propa gorp!! thne i realised it IS this sunday an got alllll giddy ahahaha

PM'd Eamon bout where the seats are cos Dean will be stood next to him :lol:

OMG cant wait!! Argghhh :bounce: :mrgreen: :smokin:

Rachel~B
11th December 2007, 12:23 AM
huff x a million... :cry:
enjoy!!

emz i wanted to get tht pic of ur dad to u n all... :roll: if i see helena b4 i will give it to her to pass on okies...

kate13
11th December 2007, 12:50 AM

so did i :shock:

rachel your not going :(

~JENNY~
11th December 2007, 12:54 AM
enjoy!!

emz i wanted to get tht pic of ur dad to u n all... :roll: if i see helena b4 i will give it to her to pass on okies...

Rachel??? I thought you HAD a ticket?? sorry if im talkin bout it an u dont wana hear it but ive been thinkin for bout half an hour now an am SURE you was comin :(

~JENNY~
11th December 2007, 12:56 AM

:roll: i ment i forgot all about the match bein on the same day as the gig :roll: not the match itself :haha: Smart BLUE arse fly :P ;)

Helena
11th December 2007, 10:16 AM
enjoy!!

urm, how big is it? :shock:

Emma B
11th December 2007, 11:05 AM
she did have ticket but cant afford it really, kids & christmas come first!! but i am gutted! and i cant belive the pics done too!! Can't wait to see it, will look really smart in the new livingroom! :wink:

~JENNY~
11th December 2007, 12:48 PM
:? a pic of ur dad in the new livinroom :laff: Is it your livin room now or has ya mum just left you too it :haha: :wink:

Rachel~B
11th December 2007, 01:13 PM
enjoy!!

urm, how big is it? :shock:

bout A3 size? dont worry if u cant babe... :) i will see them at some point.

i did i have a ticket but i have to work monday now... plus kids n xmas etc... i love ub's but my kids come first... i am gutted, really am but i do still have NEC.

Helena
11th December 2007, 01:50 PM
i can mate if you can get it to me. I'm working every day this week including friday though so can't really meet up.

paula1
11th December 2007, 01:55 PM
:lol: helena,
im sure the last time i was at manchester annie was having little
jamie and u were with her,and now this time round she with u,
awwwwww how sweet is that
big love
paula :D

Helena
11th December 2007, 02:01 PM
:lol: helena,
im sure the last time i was at manchester annie was having little
jamie and u were with her,and now this time round she with u,
awwwwww how sweet is that
big love

oh yeah i forgot about that. spoooky. although i think she was a lot further than i am now so she was much bigger.

Emma B
11th December 2007, 03:11 PM
:? a pic of ur dad in the new livinroom :laff: Is it your livin room now or has ya mum just left you too it :haha: :wink:

Jen what the fooook u on about!!! It will look nice in my DADS house, in hes NEW house, you know hes NEW livingroom!! What a tit!! gorrrrrrrrrrrp!!

~JENNY~
11th December 2007, 10:24 PM
hahaaaaaaaaaahahahah was thinkin WOW is her mum decoratin an your gonna put it up on the wall!! :laff::laff::laff::laff::laff: OMFG :laff: why the fk dint i even think of the new house :? :lol:

Sylvie B
11th December 2007, 11:25 PM
Have a good time all you lot at Manc :D xx

paula1
12th December 2007, 11:53 AM
yee helena,annie was really far on,i dont no how
she done she stood for the gig and danced,she was
really big at the time god love her she done well,
but i remember when the gig finished she just sat
down and she was nackered,and u had to drive home
big love

2Tony
14th December 2007, 11:25 AM
Is that it or is there anybody else - can't see Tik on here, sure he was coming

Tik
14th December 2007, 11:29 AM
:grin:

breakfast with ali
14th December 2007, 08:40 PM
See you all Sunday :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

Matt Pacino
15th December 2007, 10:30 PM
I'll be there about 4ish, but I got to be on my best behavior, I'm in the very very bad books at the moment & I risk being left in Manchester if I get pished!!! :frown:

Sylvie B
16th December 2007, 12:10 AM
looks like a pre fest livener....have fun all who are goin & see you in just under a week whether you like it or invariably not :lol:

wildcat
16th December 2007, 12:31 AM
PLEASE keep an eye out for (Mad) Julie Turner... she is a Loonie but no longer has puter access so is detached from what goes on on here. I mentioned the Moon Under Bridge to her so make yourselves known to her if you see her.... (those who know what she looks like of course, der)

Tik
16th December 2007, 12:24 PM
Hi All

So then, who is attending in Manchester on Sunday? I thought we might as well keep with tradition and meet up in the Moon Under The Water on Deansgate if thats OK with everybody.

I'll prob get in there about 3.30 after watching the Man U v Liverpool game somewhere in town, c ya's there.

cheers
morgs

where the fook is that...........bearing in mind i can get lost in birmingham.........and i`m from birmingham

loekie
16th December 2007, 12:26 PM
Hi All

cheers
morgs

where the fook is that...........bearing in mind i can get lost in birmingham.........and i`m from birmingham

You better take a sat nav thing Tik because you get lost :lol: :lol: :lol:

2Tony
16th December 2007, 01:23 PM
no more sleeps - Homegrown set the tempo last night, see you all in The Moon under the water - play time :bouncelblue:

Helena
16th December 2007, 01:52 PM
ooooh i'm so excited. leaving for hotel in an hour woohoo :D