PDA

View Full Version : Tour Bus Question

GefferyMorgan
8th December 2007, 01:19 PM
After watching the video from the tour bus that Martin posted (btw..thanks again Martin...that's cool of you to do :beer:)
It got me to wondering what it's like on the bus with the band.
Bet they have a lot of fun! :D

sweetsensation
8th December 2007, 07:50 PM
I'd imagine its not much fun to be honest. Maybe back in the day, when it was all new to them, but now I'd imagine its a necessary evil. But a luxurious bus it is, as fancy as you can get.

Aaron Otang
9th December 2007, 12:22 AM
:laff: Could be worse..it might be Ken's big red smelly double decker the 43 to frien Barnet!!!!!!! If ya lucky you might get chips thrown at ya and then get stabbed to death for good 4kin measure

:shock: aaronOdiminshedSocalledresponsability!!

NEPCHOON ROSE
9th December 2007, 12:31 AM
:laff: Could be worse..it might be Ken's big red smelly double decker the 43 to frien Barnet!!!!!!! If ya lucky you might get chips thrown at ya and then get stabbed to death for good 4kin measure

:shock: aaronOdiminshedSocalledresponsability!!

sounds like a day travelling to work on birmingham buses :?

kate13
9th December 2007, 12:37 AM
Aaron that sounds alot safer :wink: than Earl shouting at you for peeing all over the loo :lol: :lol: oh he's hard :P

MAYBETOMORROW
11th December 2007, 07:02 AM
I'm sure there has been a few laughs on tour buses in days gone by 8) :D

Poesiemau
11th December 2007, 03:13 PM
This one time 1 or 2 years back (time flies)... after an Ahoy (Rotterdam) gig... i was almost kidnapped by Brian in their bus lol. It was UB's last show so we waited around at the busses for the boys to come out of the backstage area. Brian asked if i'd like to see his home... so i said yes... and he took me into the bus and showed me around. Then he yelled at the driver to shut the doors and drive off. The driver did as he was told LOL.... all i can remember from that last part is Eloisa outside the bus shouting 'Astrid Astrid... where are you???!!!!' as she had no clue i was in that bus... aaaaaaaaaaaawwwww.... great memory :lol:

PS and no... they didn't take me back to England... unfortunately :wink:

champane
11th December 2007, 03:16 PM
This one time 1 or 2 years back (time flies)... after an Ahoy (Rotterdam) gig... i was almost kidnapped by Brian in their bus lol. It was UB's last show so we waited around at the busses for the boys to come out of the backstage area. Brian asked if i'd like to see his home... so i said yes... and he took me into the bus and showed me around. Then he yelled at the driver to shut the doors and drive off. The driver did as he was told LOL.... all i can remember from that last part is Eloisa outside the bus shouting 'Astrid Astrid... where are you???!!!!' as she had no clue i was in that bus... aaaaaaaaaaaawwwww.... great memory :lol:

PS and no... they didn't take me back to England... unfortunately :wink:

awwwwwwww what a great read thanks for sharing that hun poor astrid :lol: :lol: :lol: