PDA

View Full Version : Janice

Helena
13th November 2007, 02:49 PM
have you heard of this place:-

Marriott St. Pierre Hotel & Country Club

aparently it's near cardiff and i wondered if you'd been there. I'm staying there next week and wondered what it's like.

Helena
13th November 2007, 02:50 PM
although reading this it don't really make sence cuz why would you have stayed there if you live round there anyway?

It's like when people ask people from birmingham what the best hotels are.

janice
13th November 2007, 02:52 PM
no sorry i aint, but just looked on google and looks very very posh :D

Helena
13th November 2007, 02:55 PM
it's a work do but i have no idea where i'm going or if it's any good. they have a poola and spa treatments though apparently.

janice
13th November 2007, 02:55 PM
it's a work do but i have no idea where i'm going or if it's any good. they have a poola and spa treatments though apparently.well have fun, but sorry couldnt tell you where it is :D

MAYBETOMORROW
14th November 2007, 12:38 AM
Helena, I think Janice has been banned from there due to her loud and drunken behaviour on more than one occasion!

:beer: :grin: :laff:

janice
14th November 2007, 12:51 AM
Helena, I think Janice has been banned from there due to her loud and drunken behaviour on more than one occasion!

:beer: :grin: :laff:oi do u want a kick up the arse :twisted:

MAYBETOMORROW
14th November 2007, 12:57 AM

Oh shyte! I thought you would be in bed already and I wouldn't get caught out until tomorrow!!

I don't know about a kick up the arse, but a bit of slap and tickle wouldn't go astray!! :shock:

:lol: :lol: :laff: :laff:

janice
14th November 2007, 01:06 AM

Oh shyte! I thought you would be in bed already and I wouldn't get caught out until tomorrow!!

I don't know about a kick up the arse, but a bit of slap and tickle wouldn't go astray!! :shock:

:lol: :lol: :laff: :laff:well i caught you didnt i :lol: :lol:

MAYBETOMORROW
14th November 2007, 01:19 AM

You sure did!! I was totally sprung!! :o :lol: :lol:

janice
14th November 2007, 01:21 AM

You sure did!! I was totally sprung!! :o :lol: :lol:well iom dumping u now and of to bed, have fun and good night xxxxxxxxx

MAYBETOMORROW
14th November 2007, 01:29 AM
well iom dumping u now and of to bed, have fun and good night xxxxxxxxx

How rude!!! :P :P

Speak to you tomorrow!! :friends: