PDA

View Full Version : Some bast

Tik
6th November 2007, 03:49 PM
ard woman has just sat in me car :shock:

i`m sittin in me car outside the school waitin to pick the babby up,ive got me head down playin a game on me phone....the passenger door opens and some woman hauls her fat arse in me car muttering"bloody hell its cold today ennit"...i looks at her wide eyed :shock: and before i could say what the bastard hell you playing at....she shreiks "ooooooooooh sorry love i thought this was me husbands car"............i just smiled nervously while she hauled her big fat arse out of me car..........

is it just fookin me or what :shock:

~JENNY~
6th November 2007, 03:57 PM
:laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::l aff::laff:

OMFG!!hahahahahahahaahhaha

Why do all the quality tings happen to ya :laff::laff:

Ya no whne ya read sumet an ya can picture it??? Well i jus dunthat readin that :laff::laff: an your face is class :laff::laff:

Tik
6th November 2007, 03:59 PM
cun`t get me bastard breath scratch.......

~JENNY~
6th November 2007, 04:02 PM
awwww man!!! you need to start takin a cam corder out in ya car wiv ya an jus keep it on record, an jus keep tapin over the same tape until sumet happens.. Sumets gotta happen to ya soon agen ant it :laff:

~JENNY~
6th November 2007, 04:04 PM
p.s i fkin hate women who dont no what there OWN car is :roll:

wrecks ed!!!

Clubreggae
6th November 2007, 04:13 PM

i`m sittin in me car outside the school waitin to pick the babby up,ive got me head down playin a game on me phone....the passenger door opens and some woman hauls her fat arse in me car muttering"bloody hell its cold today ennit"...i looks at her wide eyed :shock: and before i could say what the bastard hell you playing at....she shreiks "ooooooooooh sorry love i thought this was me husbands car"............i just smiled nervously while she hauled her big fat arse out of me car..........

Silly Cow, you would have thought she could have thought up a better chat up line than that :roll: :roll:

Tik
6th November 2007, 04:25 PM

Silly Cow, you would have thought she could have thought up a better chat up line than that :roll: :roll:

to be fair deb...she`d got a face like a bucket of frog spit......

janice
6th November 2007, 04:26 PM

wrecks ed!!!oi im ashamed to say i done the same once :oops:

Clubreggae
6th November 2007, 04:26 PM

to be fair deb...she`d got a face like a bucket of frog spit......Are you saying if she hadnt :o you would have been OK with her ?? :shock: :roll: :roll:

Tik
6th November 2007, 04:27 PM

wrecks ed!!!oi im ashamed to say i done the same once :oops:

why doesnt that surprise me

rmd110900
6th November 2007, 07:35 PM
Not just you Tik!!!!
Some fat arse, drove their car in to the back of mine on saturday
and wrote the folker off :shock: :shock:

Thank God the little uns were at home.
Wasnt a woman Though :P

mamto3girls
6th November 2007, 08:33 PM
im friggipissin here read it out to hubby , ive had a laff since loggin on here :wink: :D :D :D :D

Tik
6th November 2007, 10:20 PM

to be fair deb...she`d got a face like a bucket of frog spit......Are you saying if she hadnt :o you would have been OK with her ?? :shock: :roll: :roll:

no....not at all......what do you take me for

Clubreggae
6th November 2007, 10:22 PM

no....not at all......what do you take me forAn eight year old boy that likes Jam sandwiches ??????????????????

Tik
6th November 2007, 10:23 PM

no....not at all......what do you take me forAn eight year old boy that likes Jam sandwiches ??????????????????

yep.......thats about the long and short of it

Clubreggae
6th November 2007, 10:25 PM

yep.......thats about the long and short of it :aagh:

MAYBETOMORROW
6th November 2007, 10:34 PM
............i just smiled nervously while she hauled her big fat arse out of me car..........

4ken class Tikmeister!!

:grin: :grin: :laff: :laff:

Bytheway2006
7th November 2007, 12:22 AM
LMFAO

mozlongtime
7th November 2007, 11:07 AM

Did she drop her bat before she got out?

:smokin: :smokin:

Lou.B
7th November 2007, 11:08 AM
I've done that too :roll:

Tik
7th November 2007, 11:09 AM

Did she drop her bat before she got out?

thankfully no............but i shit meself when she got in

Tik

dopey mare

mozlongtime

You've dropped your bat in a strangers car? :aagh:

Lou.B
7th November 2007, 11:10 AM

dopey mare

:grin: :laff: :laff: that was a long time ago though...i went off with someones shopping trolly too once...thought it was mine :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

mozlongtime
7th November 2007, 11:12 AM

dopey mare

:grin: :laff: :laff: that was a long time ago though...i went off with someones shopping trolly too once...thought it was mine :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

You're off your trolley you are.