PDA

View Full Version : sylvia b

*ubloonie*
30th October 2007, 09:11 PM
sorry babe. :roll: :oops: :oops:

San Diego
30th October 2007, 09:12 PM
No Way!!!!!!!!!!!! You are kidding, Right?????

Lou.B
30th October 2007, 09:12 PM
Don't appologise for tellin the truth hun :wink: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

Tik
30th October 2007, 09:13 PM
so...basically...your`e lying now...and that means next time she eats some of that sausage she could die.....fukin ell Andy...thats baaaaaaaaad

Sylvie B
30th October 2007, 09:14 PM

No worries mate :kiss: :friends: ...........he was jokin its just when you have a belly full of sausages from a place you don't know where it is just somewhere in Brum.........you would feel sick too............I should have seen it coming :P :lol: :lol: :lol:

*ubloonie*
so...basically...your`e lying now...and that means next time she eats some of that sausage she could die.....fukin ell Andy...thats baaaaaaaaad

thats life :roll:

Tik

No worries mate :kiss: :friends: ...........he was jokin its just when you have a belly full of sausages from a place you don't know where it is just somewhere in Brum.........you would feel sick too............I should have seen it coming :P :lol: :lol: :lol:

i wouldnt trust him as far as i could piss sliv........... :angel:

Tik
30th October 2007, 09:15 PM

thats life :roll:

or death :shock:

*ubloonie*
30th October 2007, 09:16 PM

see it coming when ya heads stuck down the bog hun :roll: :lol: :lol:

Sylvie B
30th October 2007, 09:18 PM
:lol: :lol: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: if only you knew xx

*ubloonie*
31st October 2007, 03:27 PM
:lol: :lol: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: if only you knew xx

:wink: :wink: :roll: