PDA

View Full Version : My little boy

Tik
23rd August 2007, 09:47 AM
came home from school, and his mother asked, "How was your day dear?" He replied: " Pretty good. I ate all my jam sandwiches for lunch, passed my spelling test, came first in the 100 metres sprint, was in the winning football team, and got a shag on the way home."
His mother was shocked and yelled at him," I won't have you talking filth like that! Its disgusting. Get to your room, you just wait till your father gets home". So he went upstairs to his room.
When i got home, his mother told him he had better go up and talk to him. He went up to his room and said, " What sort of a day did you have at school son?" he said said, "Pretty good Dad, I ate all my jam sandwiches for lunch, passed my spelling test, came first in the 100 metres sprint, was in the winning football team, and got a shag on the way home."
I went downstairs into the kitchen and took the cast iron frying pan from where it was hanging on the wall.
His mother was horrified. "What are you going to do with that? You're not going to hit him!" she cried. I said, " No. He can't do all that on jam sandwiches - I'm going to cook him a steak with spuds".

MORNING :grin:

janice
23rd August 2007, 09:48 AM
:roll: :roll:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

littlecrow
23rd August 2007, 09:53 AM
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

loekie
23rd August 2007, 09:53 AM
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: morning Tik

Emma B