PDA

View Full Version : Who am I no 4?

stubby
22nd August 2007, 05:18 PM
BORN: December 25, 1954

She was born in Scotland on December 25, 1954. Her musical interest was evident to her parent from the time she was three years old, which ultimately led her to the Royal Academy of Music in London to study the flute. Although her debut LP wasn't released until 1992, she is no stranger to musical success.
She took time off to have a child, and eventually work on her solo debut.
Her style and vocals were described as more mature. Her LP had shown a departure from the electronic sounds of the 1980s, and an arrival into the adult contemporary sound. .
She had moved from the technopop-80s into a sophisticated sound of the 90s all her own. Not only were her vocals praised and admired, but her abilities as a songwriter were equally lauded.
1993 She won 2 Brit Awards for Best British Album.

Her voice can also be heard on a couple of tracks from Apollo 13 ("Dark Side Of The Moon" and "End Titles").
1997 Never one to be labeled "status quo," she has achieved a musical style that other artists can only dream of. Recently, she has been keeping a low-profile. These days she is focusing on what she has referred to as her most important role - motherhood.

Who am I? :?:

San Diego
22nd August 2007, 05:20 PM
Sheena Easton??? :? :?

Helena
22nd August 2007, 05:20 PM
Annie Lennox?

stubby
22nd August 2007, 05:26 PM
Annie Lennox?

You're googling aren't you Helena??? :roll: :wink:

Helena
22nd August 2007, 05:30 PM
no i swear i'm not lol. think i've just been lucky with these two. do another one and i'm sure i won't get it.

MAYBETOMORROW
23rd August 2007, 05:04 AM
BORN: December 25, 1954

She was born on the same day as Robin Campbell! :D