Matt... You englishman

You still in New York?? :laff:

Rachel~B
19th August 2007, 08:13 PM
Oh an im not Illegal :haha:

Matt... You englishman

You still in New York?? :laff:

:lol: :lol: :lol: its now

and uve never been to york... heard so many diff versions :lol: was meant to txt em to ya but i thoght ud need to sleep ;)

~JENNY~
19th August 2007, 08:14 PM
:laff: Well ya might as well av carried on seen as tho it was about 4.15 when ya txt :laff::laff::laff:

Rachel~B
19th August 2007, 08:20 PM
was it? sorry... i was told to... :lol: but emma said u's were noddin of so...

was told to txt... u asleep yet? :lol: every half hr... but i needed sleep too

~JENNY~
19th August 2007, 08:25 PM
:laff::laff::laff::laff:

The little fker tell the Illegal IMMIGRANT alien :lol: (added MY extra bit :haha) that i'll get him back unexpectedly :laff::laff::laff:

Emma B
19th August 2007, 10:27 PM
Hellloooooooo, Emmas here....im the Legal Alien!!! hahah fkin love them 2, matt and cookie, was fkin top to see them again lastnight.....loved seeing you too and sarahhh k...OH and Fi...what a love!! knocking us up at half 9 this mornin, me and jen ruff as toast ...hair stuck up all over, hugging and kissin her goodbye hahaha!! lorrafan and her hubby too....really really nice people...jan was just jan :haha: Her hubbys lovely too...thanx to the both of you for the lift to then train station!!
Was a maaaaad night, but i did have a laugh and was great to meet up with some loooonies!! Big up to debs :D

~JENNY~
19th August 2007, 10:32 PM
Hellloooooooo, Emmas here....im the Legal Alien!!! hahah fkin love them 2, matt and cookie, was fkin top to see them again lastnight.....loved seeing you too and sarahhh k...OH and Fi...what a love!! knocking us up at half 9 this mornin, me and jen ruff as toast ...hair stuck up all over, hugging and kissin her goodbye hahaha!! lorrafan and her hubby too....really really nice people...jan was just jan :haha: Her hubbys lovely too...thanx to the both of you for the lift to then train station!!
Was a maaaaad night, but i did have a laugh and was great to meet up with some loooonies!! Big up to debs :D

Had to get that bit in dint ya :laff::laff::laff:

Lol im knackered i swear!.. Had about 4 hours sleep! (if that!) ive not even writ anythin about it, cos thinkin of things from beginning to end theres TOO much to say! CBA! lol....

But big love to debs, lovely cake ay! :bigwink: Pixi nice one for wakin me up an makin me cum to the door with my eyes half shut! i couldnt open them! :aagh: :laff:

nice too see ya;s alllllll :friends:

Rachel~B
19th August 2007, 11:23 PM
wasnt nice seein me then emm :cry:

Sarah.K
20th August 2007, 09:01 AM
Rofl I'd forgotten about the alien thing :laff:
Was good to meet u at last Emma,sorry I missed saying bye chicka :D

Emma B
20th August 2007, 09:42 AM
aw rachy poo....i did have you in mind allll the way through when i was writing that post, cant belive i went and forgot to write your name in it....Rach.....i looooooooooooooved seeeing you and you know it.....your my ickle fwavrote.....and i forgot about Stingy baby and Mr Ticky.......Tickster.....your a fkin top guy...had a laff with ya mate...cnt wait to see ya again at MEN.....id also like to say thanx to Saira actually too, if she reads this.....thanx for being there chuck!! :friends:

Emma B
21st August 2007, 10:51 PM
Sorry i just wanted to bring this post back up not bcoz its got my name on it :laff: but bcoz there were a few things that i said that i wanted the people to see and just want to make sure they see it :D

Rachel~B
21st August 2007, 11:01 PM
aw rachy poo....i did have you in mind allll the way through when i was writing that post, cant belive i went and forgot to write your name in it....Rach.....i looooooooooooooved seeeing you and you know it.....your my ickle fwavrote.....:

awww bless u... ur such a lovely girl.... :love:

your my ickle fwavrote... sniff another dig at my height hahahaha :lol:

Rachel~B
21st August 2007, 11:15 PM
ur still an alien tho :lol: :lol:

:roll:

~JENNY~
21st August 2007, 11:44 PM
No get it ryte rach... shes an ILLEGAL alien :laff::laff::laff:

janice
21st August 2007, 11:46 PM
No get it ryte rach... shes an ILLEGAL alien :laff::laff::laff:you got on then :D

~JENNY~
21st August 2007, 11:47 PM
Only just :bounce: I jus reset my wireless box after all of that :laff:

janice
21st August 2007, 11:48 PM
Only just :bounce: I jus reset my wireless box after all of that :laff:did u eat ur food :D

~JENNY~
21st August 2007, 11:49 PM
Yep :mrgreen: Chicken fried rice & chips with sweet & sour sauce :smokin:

janice
21st August 2007, 11:50 PM
where is every one

~JENNY~
21st August 2007, 11:52 PM
dunno :? Im goin bed now... Fooooookin knackered! :boring:

janice
21st August 2007, 11:53 PM
dunno :? Im goin bed now... Fooooookin knackered! :boring:dump me then :cry:

~JENNY~
21st August 2007, 11:57 PM
ok ill stay for 10 mins while i have this splif haha

Emma B
22nd August 2007, 09:01 AM
:smokin: :lol: Im a jamaaaaaiiiiiican in new yorrrrk!! Just thought id throw that version in here too!!!!!!!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Got fkin work now til 10.15 TONIGHT!! :evil: :evil: :evil:

2Tony
22nd August 2007, 03:43 PM

Class us Northerners know are food :wink:

~JENNY~
22nd August 2007, 05:36 PM

Class us Northerners know are food :wink:

Yummmm! :bigwink:
Anyone want any food.. ask me an i'll tell ya what to get.. Jus dont ask me to cook it :laff::laff: